Odin vs Team Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Current Odin (No Weapons)

vs

Savage Hulk
Skulk (Amalgam)
Zombie Hulk
Ultimate Hulk
Hulk 2099
Maestro Hulk
Professor Hulk
War Hulk
World War Hulk
Worldbreaker Hulk
Nul Hulk
Grey Hulk
Hulkling
Red Hulk with Energy Draining and Power Cosmic
She Hulk
Red She Hulk
Doc Samson
A-Bomb
Skaar

Fight in closed arena the size of a football field. No BFR. Winning side must completely KILL the other side.

JakeTheBank
Odin.

Stoic
Odin places them all in bubbles suspended in mid air, where they are unable to launch an assault.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Stoic
Odin places them all in bubbles suspended in mid air, where they are unable to launch an assault.

He has to KILL them all to win though.

JakeTheBank
He can do this. Most of them can be killed by gestures.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
He can do this. Most of them can be killed by gestures.

Which one do you think is the biggest threat, if any?

JakeTheBank
Worldbreaker Hulk.

keiththegreat
Even over this version of Red Hulk?

bbrem123
Nul, WBH, WWH(cuz he can turn to WBH level), and that version of Rulk would be the only one to cause trouble here. And it depends on which Red Hulk we are talking about here.

Stoic
Betty is the wild card here, she still retains the power that Rulk did before he was nerfed down to being just a Hulk buster. If she can tap into the Odin force like Rulk was able to then the team may have a slight chance. Aside from that, they all die.

PillarofOsiris
War Hulk is pretty tough. I'd put him above WWH.

Stoic
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris

I wouldn't

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Even over this version of Red Hulk?

Yes.

Rulk's not shown me personally that he can forcibily sap the Odin Force from Odin himself. And certainly not to a significant degree before Odin annihilates him.

bbrem123

oo crap i missed him there...yea he would definitely cause some problems as well

PillarofOsiris
This really is a hell of a team to fight in an arena this small. I think Odin would take it, but I don't think it would be easy.

PillarofOsiris
Also on a side note, I've always loved how Hulk 2099 looked.

bbrem123
This really is a hell of a team to fight in an arena this small. I think Odin would take it, but I don't think it would be easy.

I can agree with this.

golem370
Zombie Hulk was pretty badass too right?

Endless Mike
Odin stops time and picks them off at leisure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.