Movie Avengers Vs Movie X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
xavier
wolverine
storm
cyclops
nightcrawler
Jean

vs

thor
im
black widow
hulk
hawkeye
cap
orm
nightcrawler

JakeTheBank
X-Men get railed lol

Zack Fair
Hulk solos.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank X-Men get railed lol

you dont think jean or xavier could effect thor with tp?

how does the wolvie cap fight go down?

ColossusGrundy
Avengers movie Hulk is pretty sweet. he could very well take the fight himself. Either way, avengers rule.

(was a much better movie too)

Glorificus
It really comes down to Xavier and Jean.

If xavier and Jean can mind screw Hulk, and turn him against his team, then I'd give the win to the X-men. In all other cases, Avengers win.

And why is Nightcrawler on both teams?

StyleTime
I haven't seen Avengers or Thor.

Wouldn't Xavier's and Jean's telepathy be a pretty big problem?

Placidity
Xavier solos.

People are just going to say Avengers in every thread because they are still hyped about the film, they are not in their right minds.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Placidity
Xavier solos.

People are just going to say Avengers in every thread because they are still hyped about the film, they are not in their right minds.

I know right. The second I saw Xavier there the first thought that hit me was the Avengers are screwed.

Flyattractor
Jean going "PHOENIX" would be the x-teams only hope.
Follwed by Prof X. Everybody else is a non-factor.

abhilegend
Xavier wins.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by abhilegend
Xavier wins.

Greysen93
As much as I hate to say it X-men would win only because of jean and xavier without them, Hulk solo's

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Placidity
Xavier solos.

This

Colossus-Big C
lulz at not adding colossus.

Lord Feron
Why is NC on avenger side (both sides) and how is orm?

Anyway Xavier just freezes them in place with his mind. And they could BFR the hulk.

Newjak
Originally posted by abhilegend
Xavier wins. YEah his telepathy kind of seals the deal, unless Thor is wearing his helmet which kind of looks like Magneto's shifty

stick out tongue

RyanAutumns
The X-Men win via Telepathy or Phoenix Jean Grey (even though she wasnt that powerful)

abhilegend
Originally posted by Newjak
YEah his telepathy kind of seals the deal, unless Thor is wearing his helmet which kind of looks like Magneto's shifty

stick out tongue
laughing out loud

Newjak
I think if it wasn't for that the Avengers would probably win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Avengers have no counter for telepathy, X-men win.

But if they ever fought, there is not a doubt in my mind that Hulk would rage straight through it.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Avengers have no counter for telepathy, X-men win.

But if they ever fought, there is not a doubt in my mind that Hulk would rage straight through it. Happy Dance

Bouboumaster
Avengers win, I don't see the tp stoping Hulk. And in this fight, the only challenge Hulk has is, well, Thor.

MF DELPH
I think Phoenix Jean from X3 plus Xavier seals it for the X-Men. Hawkeye, Ironman, Cap, and Black Widow are screwed at the word go and will likely end up being compelled to attack Thor and Hulk. Jean could just disintegrate them with a gaze as well. She turned people, planes, tanks, buildings, etc to dust instantly. I'm fairly certain she could mount enough offense to beat Thor and Hulk as presented in the film. TK Hulk away as a BFR and then do the disintegrate attack on Thor until he's down for the count.

Sr J-Bieb
I didn't realize Jean was Phoenix in this thread.

And I didn't realize Phoenix was part of the X-Men in the movies...

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I didn't realize Jean was Phoenix in this thread.

And I didn't realize Phoenix was part of the X-Men in the movies... Maybe you should have.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Newjak
YEah his telepathy kind of seals the deal, unless Thor is wearing his helmet which kind of looks like Magneto's shifty

stick out tongue

You would think that if Russians in the 60's could create a telepathy resistant helmet then an Asgardian helmet would do the same considering they protect the cosmos from all kinds of threats.
Loki always had his helmet on. He just cloaked it with magical illusions.

Heck the reason why Loki's manipulations on the Avengers including Thor worked was probably because the idiot Odinson didn't wear that helmet. Put you bloody helmet on Thor mad Your hair is greasy anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.