team Thor vs Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
RKT
Odin
King Thor
Thor

vs

Quantum Superman
Superman 1 Million
GA SBP
Kismet Superman

red sabre
anyone?

dynamix
Don't know who quantum superman is but isn't kismet superman abstract? Assuming kismet is the dc equivalent of eternity. Although I'm not too sure how much of kismet power was given to superman.

red sabre
Originally posted by dynamix
Don't know who quantum superman is but isn't kismet superman abstract? Assuming kismet is the dc equivalent of eternity. Although I'm not too sure how much of kismet power was given to superman.

what are kismet feats to suggest she is equel to eternity? and even if so how do we know to what degree she was empowering superman? cyttorak is empowering juggernaut doesnt mean juggernaut = cyttorak

for all that i know kismet superman best feat is breaking imperiex armor which i dont find as something special, if anything SBP opening monarch armor probably would be the same

as for quantum superman here is the info

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Allen_Adam_(Earth-4)

Cogito
I reckon Allen solos. The guy was damn near abstract, IMO. Even if he doesn't solo, team 2 wins.

red sabre
Originally posted by Cogito
I reckon Allen solos. The guy was damn near abstract, IMO. Even if he doesn't solo, team 2 wins.

do you believe he is above odin or RKT?? he didnt have any feats to put him that high, i think its actually a decent fight , RKT is taking on quantum sups, Odin is facing kismet sups, king thor is facing 1 million and SBP vs Thor

Cogito
Allen doesn't really have the feats to say he's definitively above Odin or RKT, only a statement that he had evolved beyond physical boundaries or some such and he was basically soloing the Monitor nano-tech in Limbo. It's more of a gut feeling and implied power than anything. I need to make that painfully clear before people come in and jump all over that statement asking for feats or some shit.

red sabre
i understand but even that could be countered by RKT who was past the time itself and could see past present and future

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.