Sersi vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
In this fight Thor stands there and let's Sersivtry to transmute him. Can she turn him into a frog and then step on him and kill him?

Colossus-Big C
No, but she probably can somewhat mess with his molecules.

keiththegreat
I wonder if she can change his hamner

the Darkone
I doubt she could, since the hammer was forged by Odin force!! I will say Thor but sersi is one of the most powerful heroes/ females on earth she will give him hell!

Dream Stuff
AFAIK, Thor's hammer protects him from transmutation. That limits Sersi to conventional forms of super-combat (energy-blasts, punch/kick) plus some psychic tricks like illusions.

In short, Thor will win eventually.

Dream Stuff
Disregard the last post (didn't read the OP).

Who has ever managed to manipulate the hammer? Surfer's done some impressive stuff to Beta Ray's hammer and managed to turn Mjolnir from its cane form. Sersi's manip. powers are comparable to his. But in both cases, the hammers were not in possession of their owners. I doubt she could do anything to Mjolnir in Thor's hand without further evidence to consider.

PillarofOsiris
If, as the OP suggests Thor stands there and doesn't use his hammer to block her, I think she can turn him into a frog. The hammer...well I'm not sure she can transmute that. No evidence either way.

Konton
IIRC Sersi transmuted Mjolnir into a cane and back.

nwg202
didn't the enchantress turn part of thor into a tree?

keiththegreat
Originally posted by Konton
IIRC Sersi transmuted Mjolnir into a cane and back.

I do remember that

JakeTheBank
Surfer was just recently able to force the cane to turn back into Mjolnir, as well.

To that end, that seems to be the extent of the transmutation (ie. dispelling the illusionary enchantment). Anything beyond that is doubtful.

abhilegend
That wasn't transmutation by surfer, he brought mjolnir from another dimension and sent the cane there instead.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.