Classic Nefaria vs. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
This is Nefaria that steam rolled the Avengers.

Vs.

Everybody's favorite team wrecker WWH.

tkitna
WWH

JakeTheBank
Having Mjolnir bounce off his chest while making a cheesy grin is still one of the most impressive feats I've seen from someone.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I am disappoint Jake. That didn't actually happen except on the cover and in his IIRC flashback. Whenever Thor struck Nefaria, it hurt.

This is a good fight, the very classic Nefaria would -eventually- lose a slug fest but he's strong enough to hang in there and win through some other method, like perhaps battle field removal.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I am disappoint Jake. That didn't actually happen except on the cover and in his IIRC flashback. Whenever Thor struck Nefaria, it hurt.

This is a good fight, the very classic Nefaria would -eventually- lose a slug fest but he's strong enough to hang in there and win through some other method, like perhaps battle field removal.

True enough, but still, the depiction and the implications behind such a feat are ridiculous and shit on anything WWH took on.

jalek moye

If it happened in the flashback, doesn't that mean it happened in the fight as far as canon is concerned? Or was something up with his mind when it happened?

carver9

This..even though Nef doesn't seem like the battle field removal type due to his cockyness.

StiltmanFTW
If Moon Knight punched his lights out, what would a punch from Green Scar do? Atomize him? stick out tongue

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
If Moon Knight punched his lights out

Was it a Bendispower feat?

StiltmanFTW
Yep.

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yep.

Then stop lowballing, the fact that he survived to tell about two Bendis fights tells you how powerful he is.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by tkitna
WWH

Horrificus
CCN ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.