The Avengers vs. Invading Forces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Team Avengers:
Commander Shepard: genetically modified Alliance soldier-class marine with incredible leadership skills.

James Heller: a man with uncontrollable anger and lots of muscle.

Megaman X: a guy who wears armor that has weapons in it.

Dante: cocky and stubborn, Dante, the son of a powerful entity, hangs out on Earth to fight evil.

Ada Wong: a highly flexible, double agent feme fatal who goes through great lengths to be in favorable positions amongst enemy forces and is no stranger to the gun and fighting the supernatural and sometimes tends to use gadgets at times.

2008 Turok: He seems to like using a bow. Especially when he was once on a hostile planet full of angry mercs and dinosaurs.

"So why are these guys togethor" you ask? Well Calypso from Twisted Metal plans to rule the world but in order to do it, he needs to invade and so he makes an alliance with the Chimeran forces from Resistance and are now attacking Earth, starting with New York City.

Fodder aside, Calypso resurrects a few people from the fiery pits to combat against the team of heroes.

Radec (Killzone 2)
Kai Leng (Mass Effect 3)
Deimos (God of War: Ghost of Sparta) (I know he's not exactly evil but meh)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Eleanor Lamb (Bioshock 2 evil ending)
Sweet Tooth in his Sweet Bot (Twisted Metal 2012)

This epic battle will be taking place in the streets. Who will be victorious? Will everyone be able to go back home and eat pizza or will Calypso succeed in his plan for world domination through his army and subjects? Discuss.

NemeBro
... I can't believe you just used 2008 Turok in a thread.

People have been killed for less.

RE: Blaxican
Fulgrim solos.

Nemesis X
I figured with this being Shepard's team, Turok would be like the James Vega of the group.

NemeBro
You're not getting my point.

WHY ARE YOU USING THE TUROK FROM THE MEDIOCRE 2008 REBOOT?

Use Tal'Set from Dinosaur Hunter, or even ****ing Joshua Fireseed from Seeds of Evil.

They are cooler, come from better games, and have better weaponry.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by NemeBro
WHY ARE YOU USING THE TUROK FROM THE MEDIOCRE 2008 REBOOT?

Because the 2008 Turok was the only Turok I played and completed. I had a Turok game on the N64 but because I was like four or five years old when playing it, I wasn't good enough to get passed most of the levels and forgot for awhile there were sequels and I don't know what happened in those for I couldn't purchase them for I didn't have my N64 anymore as it was traded for a PS2. Also the internet was being an arse and didn't give me much information on the older Turok which was disappointing. And that's how I got stuck with the one from 2008.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Team Avengers:
Commander Shepard: genetically modified Alliance soldier-class marine with incredible leadership skills.

James Heller: a man with uncontrollable anger and lots of muscle.

Megaman X: a guy who wears armor that has weapons in it.

Dante: cocky and stubborn, Dante, the son of a powerful entity, hangs out on Earth to fight evil.

Ada Wong: a highly flexible, double agent feme fatal who goes through great lengths to be in favorable positions amongst enemy forces and is no stranger to the gun and fighting the supernatural and sometimes tends to use gadgets at times.

2008 Turok: He seems to like using a bow. Especially when he was once on a hostile planet full of angry mercs and dinosaurs.

"So why are these guys togethor" you ask? Well Calypso from Twisted Metal plans to rule the world but in order to do it, he needs to invade and so he makes an alliance with the Chimeran forces from Resistance and are now attacking Earth, starting with New York City.

Fodder aside, Calypso resurrects a few people from the fiery pits to combat against the team of heroes.

Radec (Killzone 2)
Kai Leng (Mass Effect 3)
Deimos (God of War: Ghost of Sparta) (I know he's not exactly evil but meh)
Scorpion (Mortal Kombat)
Eleanor Lamb (Bioshock 2 evil ending)
Sweet Tooth in his Sweet Bot (Twisted Metal 2012)

This epic battle will be taking place in the streets. Who will be victorious? Will everyone be able to go back home and eat pizza or will Calypso succeed in his plan for world domination through his army and subjects? Discuss.

mmm +1 for creativity. Unfortunately I don't know who wins. My money is on team Shepard though.

NemeBro
How strong is Deimos?

Kennedypjp
I want to know toohttp://forexjobs.info/sd.gif

Nemesis X
How strong is Deimos?

Well given that he's the son of Zeus and beated the crap out of Kratos, who became the God of War, I'd say he's probably as strong as his brother when he was gimped around the beginning of II and still had monstrous strength.

BloodRain
+1 for creativity, do like. Only problem is that like the Avengers team, its a mismatch of power. Like Hulk and Hawkeye or Shepard and Megaman.

If there isn't some tactical method needed for this match then Heller, Megaman and Dante could each solo Tean EvilGais.

How strong is Deimos?
Less strength than Kratos and died from a hit that Kratos brushed off. Its hard to powerscale him and has no real feats besides making a non-serious Kratos bleed with some 'magic enhanced' gauntlet.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by BloodRain
+1 for creativity, do like. Only problem is that like the Avengers team, its a mismatch of power. Like Hulk and Hawkeye or Shepard and Megaman.

If there isn't some tactical method needed for this match then Heller, Megaman and Dante could each solo Tean EvilGais.

Well there wasn't a lot of characters to compare with the original Avengers. Or maybe there were but I just don't know them.

Why do you think I made Shepard leader and added Radec to the evil team? Both are excellent strategists and with the streets of New York being the battleground with Chimeran forces, Radec should prove to be a challenge as he once led the Helghan army in Killzone before.

Greysen93
I like your style

BloodRain
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Why do you think I made Shepard leader and added Radec to the evil team?

Still, Radec would need to be some Batman+Lelouch+The Doctor kind of strategist to give his team a chance to not get crushed.

Some heavy hitters on the Rad's team would serve well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.