Thor Fan boys Vs Thanos Fan boys Vs Hulk Fan boys Vs Wolverine Fan boys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ctsketch
Which character has the worst fan boys?

JakeTheBank
What are some feats of these fanboys?

ares834
I have yet to see Thor, Hulk, or Wolverine fanboys so said characters can beat the Anti-monitor.

So Thanos fanboys ftw!

roughrider
Thor fans are more reasonable. Fans of the other three are mostly psychotic in their obsession.

ctsketch
hmmmm feats?

Hulk fan boys believe he can one-shot TOAA

Thanos fan boys retcon any loss to some plot device

Wolverine fan boys believe a single cell will regen into a new wolverine

Thor fanboys think his hammer can destroy the multiverse...

hows that for feats?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by ctsketch
hmmmm feats?

hows that for feats?

Can you cite any of these claims?

Two of them, I'm pretty sure I've seen here. The other two I've seen only in jest.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by ctsketch
hmmmm feats?

hows that for feats?

I don't I've seen anyone serious state any of those...

Silent Master
Thanos
Wolverine
Hulk
Thor

TheBadguy
Obviously Superman's

Zack Fair
Huk
Thanos
Thor
Wolverine.

And this is racist against my kind. Superman fanboys unite.

the Darkone
Thanos Fan boys = Hulk Fan boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Wolverine Fan boys>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thor Fan boys, it's not even close!!

Starscream M
KMC's hulkboys have been decimated from bannings, so they're a rare species if you can spot one

thanos fanboys tend to be a few (quan and nihilist comes to mind), and they usually don't have much worthwhile to say except when defending the odin fight

wolverine fanboys tend to be the most rabid and loyal...generally a fun group (srank, jinzin, dumdum)

the thorcorps on kmc tends to be the most knowledgeable and rational bunch, albeit with severe inferiority complex when it comes to discussing hulk-thor encounters

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
KMC's hulkboys have been decimated from bannings, so they're a rare species if you can spot one

thanos fanboys tend to be a few (quan and nihilist comes to mind), and they usually don't have much worthwhile to say except when defending the odin fight

wolverine fanboys tend to be the most rabid and loyal...generally a fun group (srank, jinzin, dumdum)

the thorcorps on kmc tends to be the most knowledgeable and rational bunch, albeit with severe inferiority complex when it comes to discussing hulk-thor encounters

Not gonna lie, this made me lol. One of your legitimately funnier posts.

ctsketch
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Can you cite any of these claims?

Two of them, I'm pretty sure I've seen here. The other two I've seen only in jest.

This whole post is jest! I mean....errr find the scans yourself!

Mshinu
Thanos fanboys: Thanos can beat PR Betonder because he is immune to death.

Hulkie Boy fanboys: Hulk never looses because if he does he is depowered somehow and it was not fair. Infinite power potential means Hulk can smash anything given time.

Thor fanboys: Thor can wipe the floor with the entire high meta tier at once. And no one can resist a soul suck.

Wolvie fanboys: The healing factor exists in Logan`s beta-adamantium bones so he can regenrate even if the skeleton is all that is left. If Wolverine was KO`d it was unfair because his HF was taxed and he has been loosing sleep blah blah blah.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I don't I've seen anyone serious state any of those...

I have not either at least no seriously wonder if he could provide some examples.

Cogito
TBH, it's not really fair to attribute all of Quan's misguided beliefs to Thanos fanboys as a whole.

Digi
Nope.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.