Team KMC-Wank vs Team No Name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odin
Thanos
Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
Wolverine
Gladiator

vs

Insane Genis-Vell
Zuras
Beta Ray Bill
Sersi
The Vision
Ikaris

No BFR

(Team "No Name" referring to characters who would be unknown to people who don't read actual comics)

JakeTheBank
lol

Team 1.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin
Thanos
Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
Wolverine
Gladiator

vs

Insane Genis-Vell
Zuras
Beta Ray Bill
Sersi
The Vision
Ikaris

Actually this is a good fight. Thor would beat BRB. Sersi would annihilate WBH, Vision should beat Wolverine, and Ikaris and Gladiator would draw. It would greatly depend on Genis vs Odin.

dynamix
lol @ "Team Wank" lmao! Well i'm a professed Thanos fan so...

lol, in all seriousness, i think team one would win. wolverine seems to be the weak link there, but odin and thanos together = !!

carver9
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Actually this is a good fight. Thor would beat BRB. Sersi would annihilate WBH, Vision should beat Wolverine, and Ikaris and Gladiator would draw. It would greatly depend on Genis vs Odin.

This is "team don't read a comic".

Cogito
Odin, Thanos, and Genis are the only ones who matter a whole lot here.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Cogito
Odin, Thanos, and Genis are the only ones who matter a whole lot here.

I disagree. zuras and Sersi together (or zuras and BRB) can beat thanos. I'd agree with u if u said Odin and genis. But thanos isn't SO far above everyone on team 2 that. He would make them irrelevant.

Naija boy
Team 1 for sure

Colossus-Big C
wbh would kill the majority of team 2 by his lone some.

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
wbh would kill the majority of team 2 by his lone some.

This. WBH assisted in melting beings that walk in Neutron Stars without trouble. Majority of team 2 doesn't have durability showings close to that. Hulk kills them and Odin finish the bystanders.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
This. WBH assisted in melting beings that walk in Neutron Stars without trouble. Majority of team 2 doesn't have durability showings close to that. Hulk kills them and Odin finish the bystanders. thumb up

PillarofOsiris
Makes you wonder where the title of this thread came from.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
This is "team don't read a comic".

Badabing
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Odin
Thanos
Thor
Worldbreaker Hulk
Wolverine
Gladiator

vs

Insane Genis-Vell
Zuras
Beta Ray Bill
Sersi
The Vision
Ikaris

No BFR

(Team "No Name" referring to characters who would be unknown to people who don't read actual comics) Shut up:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.