Movie Spider-Man vs Movie Hawkeye, Black Widow & Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright Spider-Man has the slighest bit of info since atleast two of these people can hit him from distance. He knows they mean Business and to be on this toes.

StiltmanFTW
Parker couldn't KO Ock with several punches, he breaks his fist on Cap haw-som

golem370
Ock when he got his arms made him more durable since they are mated to his back.

juggerman
That still shouldnt affect the strength of his chin

golem370
His body would be more durable to blunt force trauma aka Spider-Man's punches. Ock also survive a muti-story fall while fighting Spider-Man

Lord Feron
Would it be fun if spider man hit Dr. Ock in the face and he was KOed instantly?

Anyway Look at his strength feats he should be more than capable to do some serious damage to the other 3.

Does BW have a pistol, what was that thing she had on her wrist? I forgot what it did...

juggerman
I dont see how have the arms embedded in his back makes his face more durable.

Spiderman was able to hold up half a building and stop a train primarily with his arm strength so to have Ock no sell his hits is a little silly

juggerman
I agree Ock being KOed instantly would have been garbage but they could have had him dodging the hits or keeping Spidey at bay with the arms so he didnt have a chance to strike Ock

golem370

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Would it be fun if spider man hit Dr. Ock in the face and he was KOed instantly?

Anyway Look at his strength feats he should be more than capable to do some serious damage to the other 3.

Does BW have a pistol, what was that thing she had on her wrist? I forgot what it did...

Widow Bite. Energy blasts.

golem370
Remember when Ock first put on the arms whos things going to his back looked like giant needles, I assume the brace his spine from the weight of those arms but also give his spine more durability.

juggerman
But he still should have gotten his face broken by a super strong "teenager"

Lord Feron

golem370
Well he also withstood a goblin bomb to the face. Hawkeye could possibly use an arrow on the webbing but that if he could react fast enough.

namorsubby
Spiderman. He's proven to be probably stronger and more durable than comic spiderman. He's also definitely the fastest and most agile character here.

KingD19
Widow's Bite's she used against the Chitauri when she went hand to hand. She'd hit one, get in close, then zap them in the back of the neck. I think she popped one's eyes with it.

Placidity
Spider-man owns them.

Love it how no ridiculous PIS "martial arts weakness" argument can be made in here. That's right fools, barring PIS and jobbing Spider-man would just tank their blows.

StiltmanFTW
Team Cap wins.

deathlife
The only factor in the team is Captain America.

Spider-man in the movies was very strong, very fast and very durable.

I don't see any ordinary humans posing much of a challenge to him.

KingD19
If Widow tags him with those bites, he's gonna hurt.

And Cap/Widow could keep him busy while Hawkeye lines up a kill shot.

Existere
Hawkeye's the biggest problem for Parker. He's packing one-shot kill arrows, and had utterly ridiculous aiming feats.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Existere
Hawkeye's the biggest problem for Parker. He's packing one-shot kill arrows, and had utterly ridiculous aiming feats.

as good as his aiming is i think parker would just web up the arrows and toss them back much like he does with the pumpkin bombs or flying batarang type explosives that chanced him.

Also HE aim is amazing but spider imo could react to it with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.