Superman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg vs Thor, Hulk, and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
DC vs Marvel counterparts...who wins?

Greysen93
Team 2 wins this

juggerman
Team 1

Hulkbuster1
Cyborg completely destorys iron man from within or uses technophaty and gives him a stroke than controls his armor making it a 4 on 2. wonder women uses lasso of truth on hulk revealing his inner freighting child then slash his head off. Then wonder women weilds his hammer and cracks his head. While superman flys off in search of real opponents.

DarkSaint85
Damn, I love it when BFR is on.

Cyborg BFRs all of them except Thor. WW/Superman beat him.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
Cyborg completely destorys iron man from within or uses technophaty and gives him a stroke than controls his armor making it a 4 on 2. wonder women uses lasso of truth on hulk revealing his inner freighting child then slash his head off. Then wonder women weilds his hammer and cracks his head. While superman flys off in search of real opponents.

lmao best fan fiction ever.

Greysen93
Without BFR Team 2 wins this.

JakeTheBank
Well, even with BFR on, you have Thor's BFR capabilities as opposed to Cyborg's. I also don't see Cyborg hacking Tony easily, if at all, either.

Team 1 generally has the edge, though.

Greysen93
I just don't see it.

carver9
Wonder Woman solos "without the lasso".

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman solos "without the lasso".

You butthurt about Diana now or something?

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You butthurt about Diana now or something?

Lol...I like Diana. I was just playing Jake. Do I need to put a smiley behind everything?

Greysen93
Wonder Woman solos "without the lasso". laughing I know you're joking, but I half thought you would say Hulk solo's

carver9
Originally posted by Greysen93
laughing I know you're joking, but I half thought you would say Hulk solo's

smile He can solo.

iceman24567
smile He can solo. Not even in your dreams

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not even in your dreams

In my dreams he grab Superman by the leg and use his body as a hammer to beat his teamates to sleep. Then he pulls a Void and rips Superman in half.

Fatality. smile

Greysen93
smile He can solo. laughing Oh I know

Greysen93
In my dreams he grab Superman by the leg and use his body as a hammer to beat his teamates to sleep. Then he pulls a Void and rips Superman in half.

Fatality. smile Happy Dance

Bouboumaster
BFR on or off?

Prep-Man
team 1. johns is really playing cyborg up to be a force. he has the most powerful tech in existance according to fcbd issue.

quanchi112
You butthurt about Diana now or something? He's sooo upset.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank Well, even with BFR on, you have Thor's BFR capabilities as opposed to Cyborg's. I also don't see Cyborg hacking Tony easily, if at all, either. Team 1 generally has the edge, though.

is cyborg even a technopath? cyborg is still new with his tech, so im would have the edge in experience.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
is cyborg even a technopath? cyborg is still new with his tech, so im would have the edge in experience.

I think he is to some degree in his current incarnation. And I could have sworn pre-Flashpoint Cyborg had technopath feats. In any case, I don't see him hacking Tony. At all.

-Pr-

and then seduces you with fine wines and well-prepared meats?

8swords
Well, even with BFR on, you have Thor's BFR capabilities as opposed to Cyborg's. I also don't see Cyborg hacking Tony easily, if at all, either.

Team 1 generally has the edge, though.

thumb up

oh.. and doesnt tony have tochnopathy now? hehe not really much of a ironman fan stick out tongue

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-

You are giving caver too much credit. LOL

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 8swords
thumb up

oh.. and doesnt tony have tochnopathy now? hehe not really much of a ironman fan stick out tongue

Tony's had tecnopathic feats for a while now, as far as I know. But they've been more pronounced since he got the Extremis armor.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1

confused

Not happening...

Team 2 ftw

Greysen93
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

Not happening...

Team 2 ftw thumb up thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-

Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.