Nova, Iron Man, and Captain Britain vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

abhilegend
Team 7-8/10.

dmills
laughing out loud

abhilegend
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud
stick out tongue

Greysen93
Team wins

iceman24567
Horrible match up

the ninjak
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud

thumb up

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
Who wins?

You must have a lot of faith in Diana.

Team, nearly every single team. Nova alone would be a formidable match for Wonder Woman. And you could argue Tony being a challenge for her as well based on his feats and resourcefulness. Same goes for Captain Britain, provided he's confident.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Team, nearly every single team. Nova alone would be a formidable match for Wonder Woman. And you could argue Tony being a challenge for her as well based on his feats and resourcefulness. Same goes for Captain Britain, provided he's confident.

This.

Greysen93

Team, nearly every single team. Nova alone would be a formidable match for Wonder Woman. And you could argue Tony being a challenge for her as well based on his feats and resourcefulness. Same goes for Captain Britain, provided he's confident. thumb up

Hulkbuster1
I wouldn't trust Tony stark near wonder woman or any women period. Then again this match sounds like some old tony would be willing to participate in I think he's game for anything I certainly wouldn't hold my breath but I wonder if wonder woman stamina can take em all at once?

iceman24567

Team, nearly every single team. Nova alone would be a formidable match for Wonder Woman. And you could argue Tony being a challenge for her as well based on his feats and resourcefulness. Same goes for Captain Britain, provided he's confident. You convinced me Wonder Woman stomps

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
You convinced me Wonder Woman stomps

laughing out loud

Greysen93
Originally posted by iceman24567
You convinced me Wonder Woman stomps laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.