WBH vs Odin (H2H)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
WBH gets 3 free thunderclaps before fight starts. NO BFR. Fight goes same way as Zeus vs Hulk fight.

quanchi112
Odin destroys him.

ozz81
Odin

Naija boy
Odin

PillarofOsiris
Odin stomps.

carver9
Odin after a looooong bloody fight.

Gecko4lif
Lol ^

carver9
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Lol ^

The truth is hilarious huh? If a far weaker Hulk can knock Zeus across a room while smiling (wasn't even in a rage) and make Zeus scream out in pain...imagine what a full WBH mode punch would do/feel like.

keiththegreat
Don't forget he can thunderclap Odin three times before the fight.

JakeTheBank
Odin strangles him with his own intestines.

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Don't forget he can thunderclap Odin three times before the fight.

What kind of thinderclap? WWH had enough strength to thunderclap Umar dimensional barrier down. Three of those should mess Odin up imo.

keiththegreat
Originally posted by carver9
What kind of thinderclap? WWH had enough strength to thunderclap Umar dimensional barrier down. Three of those should mess Odin up imo.

Three of WBH's most powerful thunderclap

carver9
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Three of WBH's most powerful thunderclap

WWH shredded an entire barrier with a single thunderclap. WBH>>>>>WWH. His thunderclap would be INSANE. I'm still giving it to Odin though...Just too powerful.

jalek moye
Well Odin is losing then. WWH shredded an entire barrier with a single thunderclap. WBH>>>>>WWH. His thunderclap would be INSANE. I'm still giving it to Odin though...Just too powerful.

Wait what?

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Wait what?

I edited. That's called the "thinking about an answer post while typing". I was typing and thinking at the same time. When you see that, just go by my final answer.

smile

psycho gundam
Originally posted by quanchi112
Odin destroys him. ummm... is it just me or does your sig say "cockstrong" on it?

jalek moye
I edited. That's called the "thinking about an answer post while typing". I was typing and thinking at the same time. When you see that, just go by my final answer.

smile

You were just slipping back into Carter

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
ummm... is it just me or does your sig say "cockstrong" on it?

I asked him about that in the Thanos vs. Monarch thread lol

Because his penis is out there and he is still raping planets. He's cockstrong. His penis would penetrate Monarch's armor. shifty

carver9
You were just slipping back into Carter

Wow. Not you to Jalek.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I asked him about that in the Thanos vs. Monarch thread lol Originally posted by quanchi112
Because his penis is out there and he is still raping planets. He's cockstrong. His penis would penetrate Monarch's armor. shifty omg...

jalek moye
Wow. Not you to Jalek.

Hey, I missed out on the hulk scans so I had to get something in!

Zack Fair
http://www.dadsbigplan.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/fear-itself-1-odin-thor.jpg

Same shit happens to Hulk.

Endless Mike
Odin stomps

Damborgson

Yet Fin Fang Foom survived the thunderclap without problem. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif

Naija boy
Carver come on, just sit this one out.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Yet Fin Fang Foom survived the thunderclap without problem. http://www.eastsideboxing.com/forum/images/smilies/eusa_think.gif

FING wad knocked out. Odin wins.

Damborgson
FING wad knocked out. Odin wins.

Thats cool. Odin isn't even affected by it.

carver9
Thats cool. Odin isn't even affected by it.

Is he affected by WBH punches.?

Damborgson
Is he affected by WBH punches.? He'd certainly feel them.

carver9
He'd certainly feel them.

Why are you even debating against me when we agree Odin wins? I think Odom can amp faster than Hulk physically.

Damborgson
Why are you even debating against me when we agree Odin wins? I think Odom can amp faster than Hulk physically.

Because you're acting like Hulk would be some major threat to him. He wouldn't. Despite you saying Odin would win (which you are correct in saying), it wouldn't be like Odin would be fighting his heart out or imo being severely damaged at all.

quanchi112
ummm... is it just me or does your sig say "cockstrong" on it? It's you.Originally posted by carver9
WWH shredded an entire barrier with a single thunderclap. WBH>>>>>WWH. His thunderclap would be INSANE. I'm still giving it to Odin though...Just too powerful. You turned on the Hulk. Hulk's relieved. He couldn't stand you.

jalek moye
It's you. You turned on the Hulk. Hulk's relieved. He couldn't stand you.

He got kicked out the church a long time ago, when he betrayed Hulk for Mohawk

carver9
Because you're acting like Hulk would be some major threat to him. He wouldn't. Despite you saying Odin would win (which you are correct in saying), it wouldn't be like Odin would be fighting his heart out or imo being severely damaged at all.

Why wouldn't he be damaged if WBH is punching him? What leads you to this? Odin is powerful but he isn't withstanding any of those blows. Like I said before, a weaker Hulk knocked Zeus across a stadium and made him scream out in pain. If he can do that to Zeus at a weaker state, a more powerful Hulk would have dotted that eye which means the same thing could possibly happen to Odin.

quanchi112
He got kicked out the church a long time ago, when he betrayed Hulk for Mohawk I remember when carver lied and said he was going to have a Thanos sig. Or that time he said he was doing a battlezone. Or that time he said he was quitting the forums to only post more than he had been. The astonishing tales of carver.

Endless Mike
You act like you're any better than he is...

carver9
I remember when carver lied and said he was going to have a Thanos sig. Or that time he said he was doing a battlezone. Or that time he said he was quitting the forums to only post more than he had been. The astonishing tales of carver.

You are lying right now.

Damborgson
Why wouldn't he be damaged if WBH is punching him? What leads you to this? Odin is powerful but he isn't withstanding any of those blows. Like I said before, a weaker Hulk knocked Zeus across a stadium and made him scream out in pain. If he can do that to Zeus at a weaker state, a more powerful Hulk would have dotted that eye which means the same thing could possibly happen to Odin.

He'd take damage. But he wouldn't be at any point in danger of losing or severely damaged.

Green Scar rushed Zeus while he was talking to Hera and delivered a double armed cheap shot to him. He wasn't able to land even a single shot after that.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
You act like you're any better than he is... I'm better than you.Originally posted by carver9
You are lying right now. Says the known liar. You never tell the truth. Ever.

carver9
He'd take damage. But he wouldn't be at any point in danger of losing or severely damaged.

Green Scar rushed Zeus while he was talking to Hera and delivered a double armed cheap shot to him. He wasn't able to land even a single shot after that.

I never said he would be at the state of losing. I said Odin can amp faster than Hulk and he would win.

Green scar still knocked a skyfather across a room and actually made him scream. No matter how you look at it. Hulk couldn't land another hit because Zeus was fighting Hulk like he was Jet Lee and then he was growing and had a further reach than Hulk. Odin doesn't fight anything like Zeus anyways.

carver9
I'm better than you. Says the known liar. You never tell the truth. Ever.

I always tell the truth and like I said, you are lying.

Endless Mike
I'm better than you.

In the art of fanboyism

Damborgson
I never said he would be at the state of losing. I said Odin can amp faster than Hulk and he would win.

Green scar still knocked a skyfather across a room and actually made him scream. No matter how you look at it. Hulk couldn't land another hit because Zeus was fighting Hulk like he was Jet Lee and then he was growing and had a further reach than Hulk. Odin doesn't fight anything like Zeus anyways.

You said it'd be a long bloooooooooody battle. Which it would. But only on Hulk's end as he'd very likely finish like he didd against Zeus.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YXdCypfDtUg/TVg8qCvZBVI/AAAAAAAACow/_NLKl6uXRM4/s1600/Incredible+Hulks+622+Vomit.jpg

^

Have you ever been cheap shot in the face Carver? You tend to release some sort of sound if its hard enough.

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/e6d02e5ffff3293756a417452848c2c7/Incredible_Hulks_622_007.jpg

^ that however was not a scream. "ukk!"

Are you suggesting Zeus was using skill or something? He just beat the sh*t out of him. It was a pretty straight forward brawl to me. True theres only so many ways you can throw a punch, but as far as noticeable skill being part of the reason Zeus beat hulk.....no.

Beating someone down with your fists is beating someone down with your fists though. Thats all Odin would need to do.

Stoic
ummm... is it just me or does your sig say "cockstrong" on it?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I asked him about that in the Thanos vs. Monarch thread lol

Guys stop, you're making my sides hurt.

quanchi112
In the art of fanboyism I'm as objective as they come.Originally posted by carver9
I always tell the truth and like I said, you are lying. What did I lie about ?

carver9
You said it'd be a long bloooooooooody battle. Which it would. But only on Hulk's end as he'd very likely finish like he didd against Zeus.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YXdCypfDtUg/TVg8qCvZBVI/AAAAAAAACow/_NLKl6uXRM4/s1600/Incredible+Hulks+622+Vomit.jpg

^

Have you ever been cheap shot in the face Carver? You tend to release some sort of sound if its hard enough.

http://s2d3.turboimagehost.com/sp/e6d02e5ffff3293756a417452848c2c7/Incredible_Hulks_622_007.jpg

^ that however was not a scream. "ukk!"

Are you suggesting Zeus was using skill or something? He just beat the sh*t out of him. It was a pretty straight forward brawl to me. True theres only so many ways you can throw a punch, but as far as noticeable skill being part of the reason Zeus beat hulk.....no.

Beating someone down with your fists is beating someone down with your fists though. Thats all Odin would need to do.

We haven't really seen any limitations to Hulk durability and strength for you to even suggest WBH would get dominated. Odin wins. I'm done talking about this.

Damborgson
We haven't really seen any limitations to Hulk durability and strength for you to even suggest WBH would get dominated. Odin wins. I'm done talking about this.

Odin would be fine with bringing out the limitations in hulk.

Fine.

Sin I AM
Lmao @ cockstrong

quanchi112
We haven't really seen any limitations to Hulk durability and strength for you to even suggest WBH would get dominated. Odin wins. I'm done talking about this. Hulk was dominated by Zeus. Odin would do the same.

carver9
Hulk was dominated by Zeus. Odin would do the same.

When did Zeus and WBH fight? Scans.

quanchi112
When did Zeus and WBH fight? Scans. Zeus fought Hulk. Zeus made his powers fade away for a time. Rage couldn't even bring them back. That's called a sonning. Hulk got worked in his own book. Pak wrote it. That's the most glorious thing of all.

jalek moye
When did Zeus and WBH fight? Scans.

You're not gonna beat Quan, Carver. Not because he's a good debater or anything, but he is way more relentless and your more likely to get annoyed. Just walk away like you said you would

carver9
Zeus fought Hulk. Zeus made his powers fade away for a time. Rage couldn't even bring them back. That's called a sonning. Hulk got worked in his own book. Pak wrote it. That's the most glorious thing of all.

When did Zeus fight WBH? A amped Hulk? That's like me saying a Odin and Zeus fight would play out the same way even though Thanos received some minor (yep, minor) upgrades.

WBH and a calm WWH (let it be Superior) are two different power bracket Hulks.

carver9
You're not gonna beat Quan, Carver. Not because he's a good debater or anything, but he is way more relentless and your more likely to get annoyed. Just walk away like you said you would

I'm done.

Endless Mike
I'm as objective as they come.

Maybe compared to youtube or yahoo answers commentators...

quanchi112
When did Zeus fight WBH? A amped Hulk? That's like me saying a Odin and Zeus fight would play out the same way even though Thanos received some minor (yep, minor) upgrades.

WBH and a calm WWH (let it be Superior) are two different power bracket Hulks. Zeus tapped out his powers. Hulk's latest showing didn't show that enormous of a leap to overturn a one sided beatdown. You're wrong. You're allergic to right.

I'm done. I'm calling you caver from now on.

quanchi112
Maybe compared to youtube or yahoo answers commentators... You'd run if I issued a debating challenge.

Endless Mike
Care to wager on that?

quanchi112
Care to wager on that? So you mean you'd actually man up and come out from the shadows after all these years.

Endless Mike
I wasn't aware I was "in the shadows".

Horrificus
What kind of thinderclap? WWH had enough strength to thunderclap Umar dimensional barrier down. Three of those should mess Odin up imo. But, seriously man, Umar's dimension was known for it's crappy construction and being made out of the cheapest materials. Especially, the Barriers.

Dormammu was about to have it closed for safety concerns.

I guess Shuma Gorath actually tripped and busted a "Tentacle of Preternatural Warding" on a big lump of quantum foam, or was it a crumbling piece of "Residual Sin".

Anyway, he sued for big bucks, but I digress.

... a LOT.

Horrificus
This is also, exactly what you would see if Hulk went drinking with the Asgardians:

Except, Thor would be somewhere off to the side, cleaning out his helmet.

quanchi112
I wasn't aware I was "in the shadows". Mitchell I am trying to do something for your image being on kmc all these years without one personality trait coming to the surface.

Igniz
Zeus fought Hulk. Zeus made his powers fade away for a time. Rage couldn't even bring them back. That's called a sonning. Hulk got worked in his own book. Pak wrote it. That's the most glorious thing of all.

thumb up laughing

iceman24567
The truth is hilarious huh? If a far weaker Hulk can knock Zeus across a room while smiling (wasn't even in a rage) and make Zeus scream out in pain...imagine what a full WBH mode punch would do/feel like. You come straight out of a comic book man!

dynamix
You guys don't think three of hulk most powerful thunderclaps can hurt Odin?? Hulk isn't winning, but I'm sure three of those will effect Odin somehow, IMO.

iceman24567
Originally posted by dynamix
You guys don't think three of hulk most powerful thunderclaps can hurt Odin?? Hulk isn't winning, but I'm sure three of those will effect Odin somehow, IMO. You realize Odin is on a whole different level to WBH?

dynamix
I know, hence my verdict of the victor. I guess I was under the impression that the three freebies were delivered at an Odin who was NOT gonna block or defending. It wont kill him but I find it hard to believe that it will not effect him at all. Idk lol.

NemeBro
I think Odin could literally eat WBH's thunderclaps like they were pancakes right before he bends the Worldbreaker over his knee and spanks him.

iceman24567
Originally posted by dynamix
I know, hence my verdict of the victor. I guess I was under the impression that the three freebies were delivered at an Odin who was NOT gonna block or defending. It wont kill him but I find it hard to believe that it will not effect him at all. Idk lol. Odin has no sold shots from Thor, Surfer and Thanos a thunder clap or even three isn't cutting it imo

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Odin has no sold shots from Thor, Surfer and Thanos a thunder clap or even three isn't cutting it imo

You can't compare any of their attacks to a WBH thunder clap. Like I said before, WWH thunder clap destroyed a dimensional barrier put into place by Umar...I can't see any of them destroying that same barrier with their attacks. WBH>>>WWH...his thunderclap would be insane. Odin surviving attacks from Heralds doesn't compare to a clap from WBH...someone who tiny footsteps had enough power to split a planet in half.

dynamix
Odin has no sold shots from Thor, Surfer and Thanos a thunder clap or even three isn't cutting it imo

Hmmm...that is true. That old fart is just a badass who is not to be fck with.

NemeBro
You can't compare any of their attacks to a WBH thunder clap. Like I said before, WWH thunder clap destroyed a dimensional barrier put into place by Umar...I can't see any of them destroying that same barrier with their attacks. WBH>>>WWH...his thunderclap would be insane. Odin surviving attacks from Heralds doesn't compare to a clap from WBH...someone who tiny footsteps had enough power to split a planet in half. Did you just compared a full-power blast from Thanos to a Herald level attack? Because Odin took everything Thanos threw at him without being so much as budged.

Also, when did his "tiny footsteps" split a planet in half again?

iceman24567
You can't compare any of their attacks to a WBH thunder clap. Like I said before, WWH thunder clap destroyed a dimensional barrier put into place by Umar...I can't see any of them destroying that same barrier with their attacks. WBH>>>WWH...his thunderclap would be insane. Odin surviving attacks from Heralds doesn't compare to a clap from WBH...someone who tiny footsteps had enough power to split a planet in half. What the hell all characters i listed have wtf insane attack feats stop the bullshit man

Damborgson
What the hell all characters i listed have wtf insane attack feats stop the bullshit man

Hulks clap > Better than anything Thor surfer and Thanos can produce. At the same time.

While hulk holds back of course. wink

carver9
Hulk walking forward. If I keep walking I will crack the world...not stomping but walking.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh034.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh035.jpg

Another tiny footstep causing massive damage...not stomp...he is walking forward.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain2.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain3.jpg

Him clapping his hands together with any type of force, a skyfather is feeling it and they will most likely be hurt. Bor had to go super Saiyan to do half of the damage a holding back WBH was capable of doing with a measly footstep. Hulk hits/claps is causing damage imo.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Did you just compared a full-power blast from Thanos to a Herald level attack? Because Odin took everything Thanos threw at him without being so much as budged.

Also, when did his "tiny footsteps" split a planet in half again?

Thanos strength and durability is his main forte...not his blasting power.

What was a Herald level attack?

NemeBro
Lol, what?

Thanos's blasts are at leasts on the same level as his punches, probably more.

Hulk walking forward. If I keep walking I will crack the world...not stomping but walking.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh034.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh035.jpg

Another tiny footstep causing massive damage...not stomp...he is walking forward.

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain2.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/WBHfootstepdoesitagain3.jpg

Him clapping his hands together with any type of force, a skyfather is feeling it and they will most likely be hurt. Bor had to go super Saiyan to do half of the damage a holding back WBH was capable of doing with a measly footstep. Hulk hits/claps is causing damage imo.

Nowhere in those scans does it say he can crack the planet in half just by walking. Not that it really matters. If you want to go on a feat war, Odin has held suns and planets in the palm of his hand.

carver9
Lol, what?

Thanos's blasts are at leasts on the same level as his punches, probably more.

Nowhere in those scans does it say he can crack the planet in half just by walking. Not that it really matters. If you want to go on a feat war, Odin has held suns and planets in the palm of his hand.

Thanos got some powerful blast but I think you are overhyping it a bit. Thanos is more of a physical monster than anything else.

Ok, Hulk said he will break the world. Is that better? How else do you think he would have broke the planet? With a blast. It was pretty obvious that scene was in reference to his footsteps.

Did I say that Hulk could beat Odin? I never said that. What I did say is, a Thunder clap from WBH should hurt any skyfather, "not beat them".

When did Odin hold a Sun in his hands? Are you referring to the time he was conversing with Thor and held the image of a solar system in his hands when he was explaining the power of the Odin Force? Is that the scene you are talking about buddy?

iceman24567
Thanos strength and durability is his main forte...not his blasting power.

What was a Herald level attack? LoL do you know who Thanos is?

carver9
LoL do you know who Thanos is?

Yes, that's why I am saying what I am saying.

iceman24567
Yes, that's why I am saying what I am saying. Nah your joshing laughing

carver9
Nem, I would prefer if you or anyone else not to respond to me in this thread. I already said Odin wins 10/10..don't know why people keep replying to my post in this thread. Let it be. If its a pride thing, then "you win", you are the victor here.

Diesldude
IIRC didn't Thanos have trouble moving Odin's arm? If Thanos who i think is physically superior to WBH couldn't budge Odin, what can WBH do here? Eventhough this is H2H, Odin still has Skyfather level durability. WBH could kill himself in the process of ruffling Odin's beard with a thunderclap.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
IIRC didn't Thanos have trouble moving Odin's arm? If Thanos who i think is physically superior to WBH couldn't budge Odin, what can WBH do here? Eventhough this is H2H, Odin still has Skyfather level durability. WBH could kill himself in the process of ruffling Odin's beard with a thunderclap.

You see, that's the problem with people these days, ABC logic. Thanos is no Hulk...he might be more versatile but again, he is no Hulk, especially WBH. WWH sent Zeus flying with a punch...not WBH, WWH did...

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863061/Incredible_Hulks_622_007.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/5863062/Incredible_Hulks_622_008.jpg.html

If you don't think WBH can budge Odin then you are smoking some cheap crack.

Even Zeus recognized Hulks strength (even though Hulk never got the chance to display it).

http://www.imagebam.com/image/66fec6116981463

Odin wins.

NemeBro
You know, carver, if you don't want people to respond to you... Don't respond to them.

Diesldude
You see, that's the problem with people these days, ABC logic. Thanos is no Hulk...he might be more versatile but again, he is no Hulk, especially WBH. WWH sent Zeus flying with a punch...not WBH, WWH did...

Even Zeus recognized Hulks strength (even though Hulk never got the chance to display it).

Odin wins.

That doesn't really mean anything, He caught him off guard. If Zeus was ready, hulk would have broken his hand. WWH couldn't do anything in the fight once Zeus started his beat down.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
That doesn't really mean anything, He caught him off guard. If Zeus was ready, hulk would have broken his hand. WWH couldn't do anything in the fight once Zeus started his beat down.

Lol...ok, after this, I'm done. laughing out loud

Endless Mike
Mitchell I am trying to do something for your image being on kmc all these years without one personality trait coming to the surface.

People are generally better off not knowing my personality traits

SuperiorTech

Odin wins.

Well first of all I have not Idea how this is suppose to help your case considering how effective sucker punches are portrayed in comics Doc Sampson being able to ko Hulk with one or Billy taking out Superman with one something they would never be able to do in a straight up fight.

All you boy was able to do with a double handed shot I might add was knock Zeus across the room and piss him off.

PillarofOsiris
This thread has been hilarious.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos blasts aren't as formidable as his strength.. WTF....

quanchi112
People are generally better off not knowing my personality traits So you're demented, eh ?

Endless Mike
So you're demented, eh ?

No, I just have... unusual proclivities

NemeBro
You're a furry?

I mean, it explains the weird Squirrel Girl obsession.

Does Chachamaru dressed in a squirrel outfit appeal to you Mike?

no expression

Endless Mike
No, nothing furry here. I think you're confusing me for yourself, pony-lover.

But you do seem to get what I was talking about...

quanchi112
No, I just have... unusual proclivities Are you a little person ?

Endless Mike
6' 11"

Seriously there is no reason to try guessing, pretty much everyone over on the OBD knows this already.

quanchi112
6' 11"

Seriously there is no reason to try guessing, pretty much everyone over on the OBD knows this already. I bet you aren't almost 7 feet. Just spit it out already. All I know if your first name is Michael and you tend to be a background poster.

NemeBro
6' 11"

Seriously there is no reason to try guessing, pretty much everyone over on the OBD knows this already. You're 6'11"?

You must be skinny as hell then.

Endless Mike
Sorry, I meant 6' 1". Typo.

And my name isn't actually Michael. I got this name from a character from an old TV show.

NemeBro
No, nothing furry here. I think you're confusing me for yourself, pony-lover.

But you do seem to get what I was talking about... Hey it's cool. Chachamaru is one sexy robot. I'd like to wind her up, hurdur.

Endless Mike
Hey it's cool. Chachamaru is one sexy robot. I'd like to wind her up, hurdur.

http://i47.tinypic.com/14s6sk.jpg

NemeBro
Tea or coffee?

quanchi112
I bet you aren't almost 7 feet. Just spit it out already. All I know if your first name is Michael and you tend to be a background poster.

Sorry, I meant 6' 1". Typo.

And my name isn't actually Michael. I got this name from a character from an old TV show. I can tell when someone is lying.

Endless Mike
Nope, proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Pete_%26_Pete#Enemies

quanchi112
Nope, proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Pete_%26_Pete#Enemies What the hell is that ?

CosmicComet
What the hell is that ?

Adventures of Pete and Pete?

You god damn old scoundrel, deprived of a real 90s child hood, by being so old.

Endless Mike
Where I got my username from

iceman24567
Nope, proof: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Pete_%26_Pete#Enemies LOL ****ing epic the 90's were awesome

h1a8
Odin isn't even 4x Thor so how the hell does he not get spited here?

Damborgson
Originally posted by h1a8

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/TOTO-LERO/gifs/giveup.gif

Horrificus
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb150/TOTO-LERO/gifs/giveup.gif Damn Loki and his Infernal Tamperings!
wink

Endless Mike
LOL ****ing epic the 90's were awesome

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Adventures of Pete and Pete?

You god damn old scoundrel, deprived of a real 90s child hood, by being so old. 80's>>>>>>90's.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Horrificus
Damn Loki and his Infernal Tamperings!
wink

yeesh its been a trend lately.

the Darkone

Damn, you dont know sh**

Sky Fathers strength is different, Odin will beat Hulk a$$ worse than Zeus did.

NemeBro
Odin isn't even 4x Thor Lol.

biensalsa
Dammit so many terms in KMC

What is a background poster?

NemeBro
Just ignore quan.

carver9
Originally posted by biensalsa
Dammit so many terms in KMC

What is a background poster?

Nice Sig. I like that.

Nihilist
Odin wins, just like Zeus stomped

biensalsa
Nice Sig. I like that.

Thanks big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.