Who has the best armor in comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
In terms of capabilities and technology

Iron Man
Crimson Dynamo (post HE upgrade)
Dr Doom
Beta Ray Bill
Cyborg Superman
The High Evolutionary
Iron Lad

Endless Mike
Cosmic Armor

-Pr-
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Cyborg Superman

confused

dmills
Iron lad

Prep-Man
not counting cosmic armor, i think blue beetle has the best. adaptation ftw. tony is second.

Sundipped
Doom.
Jake I beat you to it. stick out tongue

Galan007
Historically, Doom and Tony's armors have always been portrayed as equal every single time they've battled. However, Doom's armor likely has the better feats, so I would be inclined to side with him.

dmills
Doom or Tony over Iron Lad? And then there are people like Aric in the man o war armor. Tech jacket. (Maybe) Hardware, Blue beetle that I'd prolly place over them as well.

rotiart
Wonder woman. Her armor is definitely made o protect all the areas vital to her womanhood

Uriel005
Steel entropy aegis.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
confused

I know I saw it too

funckygarcon
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
In terms of capabilities and technology

Iron Man
Crimson Dynamo (post HE upgrade)
Dr Doom
Beta Ray Bill
Cyborg Superman
The High Evolutionary
Iron Lad

u forgot the best armor ever, Odin's armor. when Dr.Doom took possession of it. he literally changed the world and modified it.

funckygarcon
Originally posted by rotiart
all the areas vital to her womanhood

lol. (wink)

Stoic
He's not a part of the list, but I would say that X-O Manawar is the best armor.

tkitna
The Destroyer

dmills
Originally posted by Stoic
He's not a part of the list, but I would say that X-O Manawar is the best armor.

thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by dmills
And then there are people like Aric in the man o war armor. Tech jacket. (Maybe) Hardware, Blue beetle that I'd prolly place over them as well.

XO was getting swamped by groups of those aliens though. His beams were narrow targeting, and it's hard to gauge his strength and speed levels as he usually fought like a brick against enhanced, generally featless characters....

I bet Tony could have wiped any number of those aliens out with repulsors, or any number of other options...

Reacting2
Originally posted by -Pr-
confused he is talking about the apokoliptian armor he wore back in the day

Horrificus
Stellaris the Celestial Hunter

http://marvel.wikia.com/Stellaris_%28Earth-616%29

http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/0/08/Stellaris_001.jpg

Glorificus
Classic Hellfire Emma Frost.

Dat corset and thong...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sundipped
Doom.
Jake I beat you to it. stick out tongue

sneer

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.