Zealot vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
Zealot made an appearances in the new "Deathstroke #9", if these 2 people meet in the comics, what will happen?

1. Slade kills her

2. Zealot makes Slade her ball gag man slave.

3. Slade & Zealot have sex and goes on their different ways.

Prep-Man
It's not the same Zealot in WS, so it's up in the air. However, Slade will just predict her movements ftw. I'm going with Slade until we see more.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
It's not the same Zealot in WS, so it's up in the air. However, Slade will just predict her movements ftw. I'm going with Slade until we see more. Same person but lost history?

I hope she won't be a pushover, seeing how she slain Batman in that cross over.

"Id"
If this is Wildstorm Zealot.

I don't see how Slades movement prediction will do any better than Midnighters.

Prep-Man
It's an alternate Zealot. Anyway, WS Zealot would win, but it wont be easy.

guy222
zealot

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by "Id"
If this is Wildstorm Zealot.

I don't see how Slades movement prediction will do any better than Midnighters.

Agreed

Digi
Technically MNer doesn't have predictive powers. He just always chooses the most strategically advantageous option. Against a near-flawless fighter, or someone whose physical attributes are greater than his (and thus cover some flaws) he won't automatically win.

I dunno what Slade's new powers are, but if he literally predicts moves, she may be in trouble.

Vanguard
Zealots good but Slade wins.

DarkSaint85
DS can predict attacks?

Vanguard
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
DS can predict attacks?

Probably an offshoot of his increased brain functions. I once read that he sees things in slow motion.

Zack probably knows better.

Stoic
Bullseye sees people in slow motion as well, so does Captain America, Daredevil, Batman, Iron Fist, Mid Nighter, Wolverine, Sabretooth, and a crap load of other street level characters. Anyway Zealot of WS wins.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Stoic
Anyway Zealot of WS wins.

Well anyway we're not talking about Zealot of Wildstorm.

panthergod
Zealot is nowhere near formidable enough to take a majority. She had to use suicide tactics against a Satellite Era pseudo Batman. Slade stomps 7/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.