Switcheroo.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ColossusGrundy
So, I'd like to see what you guys think about switching a member of each of the following teams with one of their most dangerous enemies. How successful would it be? Surprise, I have a list to get you started, but feel free to add... gimme feedback on the ones I put down.....

1. Fantastic Four (substitute Dr. Doom for Reed)

vs

Reed Richards

2. X-men (substitute Magneto for Prof. X)

vs

Prof X

3. JLA (switch Sinestro for Hal Jordan and Solomon Grundy for Supes)

vs

Legion of Doom

4. Avengers (switch Thor and Loki)

vs

Thor (movie plot with Thor leading the invasion)

5. Teen Titans (switch Robin and Slade)

vs

Robin

ok....... have at it........

Existere
Teen Titans would be ridiculous, not in a good way, if they were led by Slade and constantly thwarted by some teenage kid in tights.

Avengers, on the flip side, would be a pretty neat read. I think I mentioned something about this like a week ago or so in the Comic Book forum, but a 'good' Loki with the same powerset and sort of dark/mischievous magic used for good against a rampaging Thor would be very cool.

I can't even really picture Fantastic Four without totally changing Dr. Doom's look, background and relationship with the world... but an evil Reed would be interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.