Beast vs Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Bane is pumped up on Venom.

Who wins?

This is Age of Apocalypse Beast.

red sabre
Bane will murder beast, while beast is stronger and more agile hs still lack the skills and fighting spirit to beat bane, i couldnt realise whats the problem with beast for so long i mean he got the states so whats the problem? however his recent fight with sabretooth opened my eyes, as sabretooth stated himself beast just doesnt have the will to fight he doesnt have a fighting spirit he is not a fighter by nature and thats why anyone could beat him

KingD19
That's where you're wrong. This is Age of Apocalypse Beast. The sadistic guy who takes pleasure in torturing people and just straight up giving them a bad day. He'd destroy Bane.

red sabre
didnt notice its age of apocalypse beast , is it dark beast?

KingD19
Yeah. AoA Beast is Dark Beast.

red sabre
Dark beast is pathetic, he got owned by mainstream beast, he got destroyed by sabretooth , he actually got destroyed by anyone he fought , bane will murder him

KingD19
That's CIS/PIS. In a forum fight, he's got all the strength/etc.. of Beast and will use it to the fullest extent.

red sabre
so are you calling all his apearences PIS? come on

feats say otherwise

Bouboumaster
Either Beast or AOA Beast pwn Bane.

Both Beast are faster, stronger, and way, way more intelligent than Bane

iceman24567
If its current DCU Bane he bites Beasts head off

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

red sabre
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Either Beast or AOA Beast pwn Bane.

Both Beast are faster, stronger, and way, way more intelligent than Bane

beast got all the states above captain america and daredevil, what happened when they fought? and what about wolverine taking beast out in a single panel?

red sabre
Originally posted by iceman24567
If its current DCU Bane he bites Beasts head off

they introduced bane already? i kinda missed that where did it happen?

StiltmanFTW
In Batman: The Dark Knight comic.

red sabre
thanks, could you point me to the issue?

Existere
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Both Beast stronger than Bane I'd love to see some feats to corroborate that.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by red sabre
thanks, could you point me to the issue?

#6 and #7, I think.

Estacado
Current Bane is the one who jumped up to the light tower right?

StiltmanFTW
Yep.

red sabre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
#6 and #7, I think.

thanks man

red sabre
wow i have just read both issues and bane completely destroyed batman like a weak feeb, that bane is going to murder beast

Estacado
Can someone post the scans? I went back in the ownage thread but couldnt find them...

Greysen93
Beast wins

red sabre
Originally posted by Greysen93
Beast wins

not if we go by feats he isnt

Greysen93
Originally posted by red sabre
not if we go by feats he isnt But he does have the ability to

red sabre
Originally posted by Greysen93
But he does have the ability to

if he had the skills and the fighting spirit or the will to fight i guess

KingD19
In forum fights we go by characters using their full potential and fighting to their full abilities. That means Beast would stomp on Bane. New 52 Bane however is a different monster like the others have said.

red sabre
well i would like to give it to beast, actually my first ever loved character was beast, i always got mad at him losing fights and always got mad at him being the first x-men to go down, i started to like other characters more like wolverine and cyclops, but only after i grew up a bit i realised that his character is not about fighting its about all the other things he can contribute to the team, his intellect his story his character and his love to others, now i know majority of the times the writers doesnt care about developing his story and just make him some blue guy that gets knocked around a lot, but a true comics fan will realise who beast is and realise that even if not a great fighter by nature he is still a great character without being the ass kicking guy

as for beast the fighter, he is very agile strong and dangerous when he is in a rage mode as we saw against wolverine and against danger, however it takes away from his character and he becomes another animalistic character and we got tons of those, so his potential is to be able to beat the likes of bane and such but not on the expance of his character, i actually loved how they portrayed him in "sabretooth: red zone" , he gave creed a very good fight demonstrated nice agility and strength and still was in character

KingD19
Off topic, but yes, Beast wins against most versions of Bane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.