Exitar the Exterminator Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
No BFR. He can fully rest between each round.

1. Odin in Destroyer Armor with Gungir

2. Rune King Thor

3. Rune King Thor in Destroyer Armor with Odinsword.

4. The Council Elite of Pantheons of Earth (Including Odin)

5. Onslaught, Void, Hungry Galactus

6. Well Fed Galactus

7. Franklin Richards

How far can he get?

TheMask
He might lose at well fed galatus or maybe not. BIG MAYBE. Why is Franklin Richards above Galactus? Didnt Galactus eat the dreaming celestial?

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by TheMask
Didnt Galactus eat the dreaming celestial?

Did he really? that would be cool to see. Do you know what issue that happened in?

Colossus-Big C
4>5

TheMask
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Did he really? that would be cool to see. Do you know what issue that happened in?

It happend in an alternate unierse. Sorry mate I thought it happend in main stream. He's alive and well in the mainstream universe.

Slaanesh
he clear this

AsbestosFlaygon
Stops at 6.

Dies at 7. Franklin Richards (at full potential) is strong enough to kill him, imho.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Stops at 6.

Dies at 7. Franklin Richards (at full potential) is strong enough to kill him, imho.

I can't really back this up too well, but my impression in comics has been that an individual Celestial is more powerful than Galactus. I know in the Eternals mini-series it's stated that the Dreaming Celestial made Galactus feel fear. I know it's been stated each one can create a universe also. But like I said, I don't really have any solid evidence.

Also, I could be wrong, but wasn't it stated that Franklin Richards was asked to join the Celestials because he became their "equal"? And Exitar is supposed to be the second most powerful Celestial after the One Above All.

I'd say Exitar could clear this.

He's definitely getting to 6 with no issues at all.

(But I'll bet that RKT with the Odinsword and Destroyer Armor could kick the Council of Pantheon's asses.

AsbestosFlaygon
I can't really back this up too well, but my impression in comics has been that an individual Celestial is more powerful than Galactus. I know in the Eternals mini-series it's stated that the Dreaming Celestial made Galactus feel fear. I know it's been stated each one can create a universe also. But like I said, I don't really have any solid evidence.

Also, I could be wrong, but wasn't it stated that Franklin Richards was asked to join the Celestials because he became their "equal"? And Exitar is supposed to be the second most powerful Celestial after the One Above All.

I'd say Exitar could clear this.

He's definitely getting to 6 with no issues at all.

(But I'll bet that RKT with the Odinsword and Destroyer Armor could kick the Council of Pantheon's asses.
He has the UN, which is one of the strongest weapons in Marvelverse.
People keep saying a Celestial is stronger than Galactus; I don't buy that crap.
Galactus, at full might, is just a tad below Eternity and Death.

We all know what an adult Franklin Richards could do.
I bet he can much more than that at full potential.
He is the only reality manipulator I can consider to rival MJJ and James Braddock, Jr. in due time.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
He has the UN, which is one of the strongest weapons in Marvelverse.
People keep saying a Celestial is stronger than Galactus; I don't buy that crap.
Galactus, at full might, is just a tad below Eternity and Death.

We all know what an adult Franklin Richards could do.
I bet he can much more than that at full potential.
He is the only reality manipulator I can consider to rival MJJ and James Braddock, Jr. in due time.

Yeah, like I said, I can't back it up. I'd wager Galactus at full might would own any random Celestial, but Exitar, Arishem, TOAA, and Tiamut might beat him. I'm nearly positive TOAA would. Of course the UN changes things....

Galactus doesn't get a lot of credit anymore because of all the times he's been used as a measuring stick to show how powerful some new hero or villain is... "THAT GUY FOUGHT GALACTUS...HE MUST BE INSANELY POWERFUL!"

i.e.: "Sentry stalemated him" (complete horse sh** obviously). He's kind of become like one of those no names in the WWF who are just there to show how tough some new wrestler is.

In actuality given his power levels he should be portrayed much MUCH higher in Marvel, and even a starving Galactus should be MANY times more powerful than Sentry. I mean, starving Galactus should be at least 20 times or 100 times more powerful than the Silver Surfer (his HERALD).

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, like I said, I can't back it up. I'd wager Galactus at full might would own any random Celestial, but Exitar, Arishem, TOAA, and Tiamut might beat him. I'm nearly positive TOAA would. Of course the UN changes things....

Galactus doesn't get a lot of credit anymore because of all the times he's been used as a measuring stick to show how powerful some new hero or villain is... "THAT GUY FOUGHT GALACTUS...HE MUST BE INSANELY POWERFUL!"

i.e.: "Sentry stalemated him" (complete horse sh** obviously). He's kind of become like one of those no names in the WWF who are just there to show how tough some new wrestler is.

In actuality given his power levels he should be portrayed much MUCH higher in Marvel, and even a starving Galactus should be MANY times more powerful than Sentry. I mean, starving Galactus should be at least 20 times or 100 times more powerful than the Silver Surfer (his HERALD).
I blame it all to the writers who don't give a crap about the background of Abstract-level entities.
It seems like they don't know how to distinguish the massive power gap between Abstracts and metahumans.

Sentry beating a starving Galactus is as idiotic as Rulk beating Uatu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.