Frankilin, Galactus vs Anti Monitor, Monarch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Which team wins?

zopzop
Franklin can solo Team 2.

ares834
Which AM?

KingD19
Monarch's a total weak link.

Stoic
Originally posted by ares834
Which AM?

COIE

guy222
franklin/g ftw

Glorificus
Originally posted by zopzop
Franklin can solo Team 2.

Corrupter
Franki-lyn is a stripper?

Colossus-Big C
Franklin kills everyone Including his own teamates

iceman24567
Am solos

dynamix
Originally posted by iceman24567
Am solos

Word

Slaanesh
AM solo..

abhilegend
Anti-monitor solos.

NemeBro
Which Anti-Monitor?

There are two COIE AMs, the smaller, weaker, more humanoid one, and the giant one that wrestles with an amped Spectre and absorbed all but what? Three DC universes?

The former one goes down hard, the latter could solo.

carver9
Nemebro...I can tell you know your comics. Why do you stay in the Anime thread? You shouldn't even want to show up in that area with all the stomping I did all over you in the Goku vs Superman thread.

jalek moye
Originally posted by carver9
Nemebro...I can tell you know your comics. Why do you stay in the Anime thread? You shouldn't even want to show up in that area with all the stomping I did all over you in the Goku vs Superman thread.

Don't make me call Pr

NemeBro
Nemebro...I can tell you know your comics. Why do you stay in the Anime thread? You shouldn't even want to show up in that area with all the stomping I did all over you in the Goku vs Superman thread. erm

Is this an attempt at a joke, or baiting?

Also, not really, I am admittedly not really all that knowledgable in comics (Although I am working to change that, slowly), I know a few things, like that Franklin and big G simply don't have what it takes to deal with AM at his absolute best, but I am not a walking encyclopedia on showings like some people here (The character I am closest to being an "expert" on is probably Superboy Prime).

And I have crushed you in more threads than I care remembering. I crushed in Superman vs. Goku, I crushed in Monarch vs. WBH, I crushed you in that hilarious Wonder Woman vs. Bleach characters thread I had put up, and I crushed you when I turned down your sexual advances on me over PM.

Calm down.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
erm

Is this an attempt at a joke, or baiting?

Also, not really, I am admittedly not really all that knowledgable in comics (Although I am working to change that, slowly), I know a few things, like that Franklin and big G simply don't have what it takes to deal with AM at his absolute best, but I am not a walking encyclopedia on showings like some people here (The character I am closest to being an "expert" on is probably Superboy Prime).

And I have crushed you in more threads than I care remembering. I crushed in Superman vs. Goku, I crushed in Monarch vs. WBH, I crushed you in that hilarious Wonder Woman vs. Bleach characters thread I had put up, and I crushed you when I turned down your sexual advances on me over PM.

Calm down.

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by jalek moye
Don't make me call Pr

Pr fears me.

-Pr-
Pr fears me.

Only your sexuality.

NemeBro
Seriously, while the thought was flattering, stop clogging my inbox with pictures of you in assless chaps.

abhilegend
Seriously, while the thought was flattering, stop clogging my inbox with pictures of you in assless chaps.
Carver did that?

carver9

That was suppose to be me and your secret.

sad

Did you like the pictures though?

vansonbee
lol no need to try at all in WWH vs. Monarch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.