Thanos on DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blight
Somehow Thanos gets transported to DC Earth 1 (Pre-Flashpoint). He lands 20 Miles from a populated city in Bialya. He has no Tech of his own carried over from Marvel but I suppose his connection to Death still remains in tact. He has 5 days to conquer or destroy the Planet. He has 1 Month to Conquer or Destroy the planet Earth.

Does he do it? How?

Explain your Reasoning, as in what tech does he utilize, who does he make a pact with and betray later, etc?

Endless Mike
If no one else Spectre stops him

Bouboumaster
Well, he can one-shot the planet, so there's that.
If he wants to take over it, it will be difficult, only because of Spectre.

abhilegend
Thunderbolt stops him.

Batman-Prime
The JLA stops him, they have faced worse.

BullwinkleMoose
With No Tech, I could see many people BFR him and he would have no way to return to Earth.

Estacado
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
The JLA stops him, they have faced worse.
And been stomped by less..

abhilegend
Originally posted by Estacado
And been stomped by less..
The entire JLA? Name one character who did that.

Estacado
Originally posted by abhilegend
The entire JLA? Name one character who did that.
I meant the regular...

abhilegend
I meant the regular...
You mean the original seven members as in morrison's JLA? Thanos loses to them.

Estacado
You mean the original seven members as in morrison's JLA? Thanos loses to them.
The lineup that was in my head is
Superman
Hal
WW
MM
Batman
Flash

Also come on the JLA has been jobbing a lot DD beat them easily in DD wars even General was holding his own against them Despero also handled them and that's just to name a few....Lord Mar-vell almost one shoted the Annihilators.(BRB ,Surfer,Nova,Ronan,Gladiator,Quasar)and he got his ass handed to him by Thanos.I mean if you replace Thanos with the mentioned above he could do the same....

-Pr-
Superman
Hal
WW
MM
Batman
Flash

Also come on the JLA has been jobbing a lot DD beat them easily in DD wars even General was holding his own against them Despero also handled them and that's just to name a few....Lord Mar-vell almost one shoted the Annihilators.(BRB ,Surfer,Nova,Ronan,Gladiator,Quasar)and he got his ass handed to him by Thanos.I mean if you replace Thanos with the mentioned above he could do the same....

but he wouldn't, because PIS/CIS wouldn't be an issue.

Though that Doomsday was insanely powerful at the time...

Estacado
There were no upgrades to him besides Brainiac controlling him...esta31
What Im saying is regardless if those fights were PIS or not Thanos is in those guys league(DD,Despero,General)personally I would put him a bit above them.

abhilegend
Superman
Hal
WW
MM
Batman
Flash

ABC logic much?

Estacado
ABC logic much?
Not denying it.stick out tongue
Also Thanos has like tons of other powers like life force draining ,uber shields,tp,cosmic/exotic blasts,

Blight
I'm more asking people what they think Thanos would do. He has a whole month. You don't think he'd work under the radar for a while and manipulate? I don't mean he's just going to Bullrush everyone as soon as he lands in Bialya.

abhilegend
Not denying it.stick out tongue
Also Thanos has like tons of other powers like life force draining ,uber shields,tp,cosmic/exotic blasts,
JLA has the flash.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blight
I'm more asking people what they think Thanos would do. He has a whole month. You don't think he'd work under the radar for a while and manipulate? I don't mean he's just going to Bullrush everyone as soon as he lands in Bialya.
Bendis disagrees with you.

Estacado
JLA has the flash.
Ok lets say he has diarrhea at the moment....:P

abhilegend
Ok lets say he has diarrhea at the moment....:P
He shits on thanos, literally. no expression

quanchi112
I'm more asking people what they think Thanos would do. He has a whole month. You don't think he'd work under the radar for a while and manipulate? I don't mean he's just going to Bullrush everyone as soon as he lands in Bialya. He'd use people like Luthor and probably even use Darkseid as a minion. He'd use the Spectre for his means as well. Thanos stomps dc earth.Originally posted by abhilegend
He shits on thanos, literally. no expression That's not how he's portrayed in comics. You really have gone downhill lately. Ever since you backed down from me with this my laptop is broke nonsense.

Prep-Man
can we use obscure guys like chimera?

Diesldude
Wtf last i heard superman was still on dc earth. DS fears him, thanos is smarter and know better. He opens a portal back to MU and high tails outta there faster than superman can say great scotts that is one ugly mofo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Wtf last i heard superman was still on dc earth. DS fears him, thanos is smarter and know better. He opens a portal back to MU and high tails outta there faster than superman can say great scotts that is one ugly mofo. No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Blight
I would like a more detailed analogy by Quanchi. Exactly how would Lex be used by Thanos, as a person who is a master of manipulation. Same goes for Darkseid. How would Thanos appeal to them. What would he do. How does he use the Spectre exactly? Basically, if you were writing the story, how would you write it?

Prep Man: You can use any guy you want. I want to know how you think this would go down exactly.

Diesldude: Why would he hightail it out of there? He doesn't know anything of the place he is. He was randomly dropped there while tending to a crop or whatever nonsense it is he does when he's not conquering shit.

tsscls
Originally posted by quanchi112
He'd use people like Luthor and probably even use Darkseid as a minion. He'd use the Spectre for his means as well. Thanos stomps dc earth. That's not how he's portrayed in comics. You really have gone downhill lately. Ever since you backed down from me with this my laptop is broke nonsense.

With PIS gone? Of course he wouldn't use Spectre as his minion. And cmon, DS? DS would be the first one to register his arrival, if we're to cut the shit. This isn't BZ Quan, and you are once again saying silly things! I'm not even arguing that Thanos wouldn't whip the DCU"s ass, just that the scenario that you put forth is total fanboy horseshit.
Here's my scenario; Thanos teleports into the DCU, and Batman is waiting with a BatKickFTW!!!! Why? Because Batman is awesome and he rulz!!! You have gone downhil!

tsscls
No wonder no one takes you seriously.

HA!

-Pr-
There were no upgrades to him besides Brainiac controlling him...esta31
What Im saying is regardless if those fights were PIS or not Thanos is in those guys league(DD,Despero,General)personally I would put him a bit above them.

it was hunter/prey doomsday, though. a scaled up one. and there was still a level of pis/cis at play.

i wouldn't, but that's me.

No wonder no one takes you seriously.

Must be nice to find someone just like you.

I would like a more detailed analogy by Quanchi. Exactly how would Lex be used by Thanos, as a person who is a master of manipulation. Same goes for Darkseid.

They wouldn't; Quan is just a hater.

quanchi112
I would like a more detailed analogy by Quanchi. Exactly how would Lex be used by Thanos, as a person who is a master of manipulation. Same goes for Darkseid. How would Thanos appeal to them. What would he do. How does he use the Spectre exactly? Basically, if you were writing the story, how would you write it?

Prep Man: You can use any guy you want. I want to know how you think this would go down exactly.

Diesldude: Why would he hightail it out of there? He doesn't know anything of the place he is. He was randomly dropped there while tending to a crop or whatever nonsense it is he does when he's not conquering shit. If I were writing the story he'd appeal to their motivations. Thanos would bring him Superman and offer him this p.o.w. Thanos would then use Darkseid by promising him ultimate power in an alternate universe, ala marvel. Spectre is someone whose power I could see him either tapping into directly or manipulating him directly if he were hostless.

When Thanos manipulates conquerors or cunning devils such as Mephisto he appeals to their sensibilities/desires. Thanos exploits them because of their wants/desires.

Originally posted by tsscls
With PIS gone? Of course he wouldn't use Spectre as his minion. And cmon, DS? DS would be the first one to register his arrival, if we're to cut the shit. This isn't BZ Quan, and you are once again saying silly things! I'm not even arguing that Thanos wouldn't whip the DCU"s ass, just that the scenario that you put forth is total fanboy horseshit.
Here's my scenario; Thanos teleports into the DCU, and Batman is waiting with a BatKickFTW!!!! Why? Because Batman is awesome and he rulz!!! You have gone downhil! I am not saying Darkseid wouldn't be unaware of his arrival he simply lacks the cunning to deal with someone such as Thanos.

I can and will always support my stances through comics. Originally posted by -Pr-
it was hunter/prey doomsday, though. a scaled up one. and there was still a level of pis/cis at play.

i wouldn't, but that's me.

Must be nice to find someone just like you.

They wouldn't; Quan is just a hater. I walk the walk. Most don't. Originally posted by tsscls
HA! Diesel has run out of gas.

ilikecomics
uhhhhh I really doubt that thanos beats dc earth. there are thousands of heroes that would team up and I'm sure the villains wouldn't want a power hitter like thanos running around. dc earth would feed thanos his own poop after they beat it out of him.

tsscls
If I were writing the story he'd appeal to their motivations. Thanos would bring him Superman and offer him this p.o.w. Thanos would then use Darkseid by promising him ultimate power in an alternate universe, ala marvel. Spectre is someone whose power I could see him either tapping into directly or manipulating him directly if he were hostless.

When Thanos manipulates conquerors or cunning devils such as Mephisto he appeals to their sensibilities/desires. Thanos exploits them because of their wants/desires.

I am not saying Darkseid wouldn't be unaware of his arrival he simply lacks the cunning to deal with someone such as Thanos.

I can and will always support my stances through comics. I walk the walk. Most don't. Diesel has run out of gas.

Awesome debating tactic! Firebomb everyone that disagrees with you! DS obviously lacks the cunning to deal with Thanos! He didn't do squat during COIE. Oh that's right, he ended a multiversal threat remotely from a different dimension. He couldn't do shit against Thanos.

quanchi112
Awesome debating tactic! Firebomb everyone that disagrees with you! DS obviously lacks the cunning to deal with Thanos! He didn't do squat during COIE. Oh that's right, he ended a multiversal threat remotely from a different dimension. He couldn't do shit against Thanos. Ds wasn't even directly involved in facing the Anti Monitor. Darkseid also used Luthor's unique energies and tech. Darkseid didn't even defeat the Anti Monitor. Darkseid stalemated Izaya for years. Izaya was never a brilliant plotter. This was an eternal stalemate until Ares killed Izaya. He achieved what Darkseid not for years.

tsscls
"I am not saying Darkseid wouldn't be unaware of his arrival he simply lacks the cunning to deal with someone such as Thanos."

He also interdemsionally ****ed with the PC JLA and JSA while he was dead. From the force of his will. I would say he has the cunning.

tsscls
Ds wasn't even directly involved in facing the Anti Monitor. Darkseid also used Luthor's unique energies and tech. Darkseid didn't even defeat the Anti Monitor. Darkseid stalemated Izaya for years. Izaya was never a brilliant plotter. This was an eternal stalemate until Ares killed Izaya. He achieved what Darkseid not for years.

If by "not directly involved," you mean forcing an energy beam out of AL's eyes that led to AM's immediate disposal? Yep, your right. Silly.
A+B logic on full. Highfather sucks in your opinion, he stalemated DS, IYO, so DS sucks. Awesome debating!! So if we're talking about low showings, can we use Final Crisis? A dying DS led to the reboot of the DCU multiverse all by his lonesome. When has Thanos died and ended the Marvel universe without augmentation?

quanchi112
"I am not saying Darkseid wouldn't be unaware of his arrival he simply lacks the cunning to deal with someone such as Thanos."

He also interdemsionally ****ed with the PC JLA and JSA while he was dead. From the force of his will. I would say he has the cunning. Any great or semi great villain has screwed with entire teams such as Loki, Dr. Doom, etc.

Darkseidi is cunning just not to the level Thanos is on. Originally posted by tsscls
If by "not directly involved," you mean forcing an energy beam out of AL's eyes that led to AM's immediate disposal? Yep, your right. Silly.
A+B logic on full. Highfather sucks in your opinion, he stalemated DS, IYO, so DS sucks. Awesome debating!! So if we're talking about low showings, can we use Final Crisis? A dying DS led to the reboot of the DCU multiverse all by his lonesome. When has Thanos died and ended the Marvel universe without augmentation? Darkseid was safely away from the conflict. But sure he pressed a button to use his own tech and Luthor to aid the heroes who put themselves on the line.

Izaya was Darkseid's equal in terms of preparation since they always stalemated in terms of winning the war. Let's discuss Darkseid's role in Final Crisis. Batman got the drop on him. Despite the anti life equation being used and one sided prep they repelled Darkseid and all his new gods. That was an awful showing of manipulation and cunning since he completely and utterly failed. laughing out loud

abhilegend
He'd use people like Luthor and probably even use Darkseid as a minion. He'd use the Spectre for his means as well. Thanos stomps dc earth. That's not how he's portrayed in comics. You really have gone downhill lately. Ever since you backed down from me with this my laptop is broke nonsense.
laughing out loud
This isn't a comic. No one takes you seriously since you are here. You backed down like a ***** with your usual I'm not interested shit.

quanchi112
laughing out loud
This isn't a comic. No one takes you seriously since you are here. You backed down like a ***** with your usual I'm not interested shit.

He asked for me to give a scenario. I did. Thanos' resume is far more impressive than beating dc's earth.

I gave you months. You accepted another battlezone behind my back and made no mention of a laptop being broken at the time iirc. I walk the walk you just talk it.

abhilegend
He asked for me to give a scenario. I did. Thanos' resume is far more impressive than beating dc's earth.

I gave you months. You accepted another battlezone behind my back and made no mention of a laptop being broken at the time iirc. I walk the walk you just talk it.
JLA has a far better resume in beating someone as puny as thanos.

I can chose any BZ I want. I sent you a PM as soon as it happened which was less than a month ago. LIAR.

quanchi112
JLA has a far better resume in beating someone as puny as thanos.

I can chose any BZ I want. I sent you a PM as soon as it happened which was less than a month ago. LIAR. No, they don't. Thanos is more successful than any dc character. Period. You can pretend but that's it pretend.

You acted like I had to wait then accepted another one. You're scared. I can't stand cowards.

tsscls
Any great or semi great villain has screwed with entire teams such as Loki, Dr. Doom, etc.
A multiversal threat, from a different dimension, with the push of a button, while the rest of the multiverse didn't know what to do? Including the original Monitor? Show me how Loki or Dr. Doom did that with planning. It would be on par with Doom saying he was watching the Beyonder all through the Secret Wars, and he had a plan, and boom, out through Mjolinr came a beam that led to BY's death

Darkseidi is cunning just not to the level Thanos is on. Darkseid was safely away from the conflict. But sure he pressed a button to use his own tech and Luthor to aid the heroes who put themselves on the line.

You contradict yourself here. DS is not cunning because he places himself off of the battlefield? Silly.
And because Luthor and Co. were heroic, it made him less cunning? That's not a good argument. I think you're talking about when the Guardians sent their team to the begining of time to prevent Krona from opening the portal? I thought you were good at this!?!

Izaya was Darkseid's equal in terms of preparation since they always stalemated in terms of winning the war. Let's discuss Darkseid's role in Final Crisis. Batman got the drop on him. Despite the anti life equation being used and one sided prep they repelled Darkseid and all his new gods. That was an awful showing of manipulation and cunning since he completely and utterly failed.
So by got the drop on him, you mean that he shot him with a bullet, and then got killed (Batman). Then DS survived; and turned into a singularity, and is still alive today? Because, by your own arguments on this board, all the DS's are the same one. So the DCNU is the same as the PC DS by your logic. That makes DS the most prolific character ever. He has survived every Crisis DC has thrown at him and has remained intact. Does Thanos have anywhere near that kind of reality manipulation endurance? I think not.

tsscls
No, they don't. Thanos is more successful than any dc character. Period. You can pretend but that's it pretend.

You acted like I had to wait then accepted another one. You're scared. I can't stand cowards.
This is just pathetic and way below you, Quanch.

abhilegend
No, they don't. Thanos is more successful than any dc character. Period. You can pretend but that's it pretend.

Squirrel girl disagrees. While black adam hasn't lost a single fight without plot devices since 40's.
I can chose whatever BZ. You backed down like a *****. I really can't stand double standard, lying, good for nothing bums like you.

iceman24567
Wait does he have 5 days or a month to accomplish his task? I think he could probably destroy the planet but not conquer it

quanchi112
Any great or semi great villain has screwed with entire teams such as Loki, Dr. Doom, etc.

A multiversal threat, from a different dimension, with the push of a button, while the rest of the multiverse didn't know what to do? Including the original Monitor? Show me how Loki or Dr. Doom did that with planning. It would be on par with Doom saying he was watching the Beyonder all through the Secret Wars, and he had a plan, and boom, out through Mjolinr came a beam that led to BY's death The rest of the universe did know what to do. Kal-L actually killed him in battle. Supergirl destroyed his shell in actual combat. I mean come on. Dr. Doom took the Beyonder's powers. He wasn't just a part of hurting Anti Monitor like Darkseid was with tech and Luthor's aid. Doom's smarter than Darkseid imo.

Darkseid is cunning due to that part but he's also cowardly. He's also cowardly when he backed away from Doomsday in his annual. That's another trait Thanos lacks; cowardice.

Darkseid shows a lack of intelligence or cunning when he accepts Superman's challenge in apokolips now to have his eyeknobs beaten in.

Darkseid can be cunning I never said he couldn't but ultimately he doesn't ever meet his goals.
Darkseid was defeated. Darkseid was killed. Darkseid was stomped in final crisis. Batman showed a human being can throw a wrech into Darkseid's onesided prep on his own. Darkseid eventually died and Superman sang him out of existence.

Thanos just recently brought down a universe in Imperative. Darkseid failed to defeat earth. Universe>>>earth. laughing out loud

I'm quite good at this you on the other hand need a lot of help.

quanchi112
Squirrel girl disagrees. While black adam hasn't lost a single fight without plot devices since 40's.
I can chose whatever BZ. You backed down like a *****. I really can't stand double standard, lying, good for nothing bums like you. Off panel and simply not canon. Black Adam isn't as successful as Thanos so who cares. Black Adam lost in ww 3. Plot devices happen in comics all the time. Black Adam hasn't beaten really anyone even near Thanos' level either.

I have done 4 battlezones, kid. Get back to me when you actually follow through with one if your laptop doesn't mysteriously break again.

tsscls

tsscls
QUOTE=13847795]Originally posted by quanchi112
The rest of the universe did know what to do. Kal-L actually killed him in battle. Supergirl destroyed his shell in actual combat. I mean come on. Dr. Doom took the Beyonder's powers. He wasn't just a part of hurting Anti Monitor like Darkseid was with tech and Luthor's aid. Doom's smarter than Darkseid imo.
After DS blasted him.
If Thanos did it to beyonder, you'd be trumpeting it.
Darkseid is cunning due to that part but he's also cowardly. He's also cowardly when he backed away from Doomsday in his annual. That's another trait Thanos lacks; cowardice.

How do you feel when people confront you with Thanos's low showings, Quanch?
Darkseid shows a lack of intelligence or cunning when he accepts Superman's challenge in apokolips now to have his eyeknobs beaten in.
Which Superman and when?

Darkseid can be cunning I never said he couldn't but ultimately he doesn't ever meet his goals.
Darkseid was defeated. Darkseid was killed. Darkseid was stomped in final crisis. Batman showed a human being can throw a wrech into Darkseid's onesided prep on his own. Darkseid eventually died and Superman sang him out of existence.

Batman killed him with a God killing bullet. After he was already dying. Then Superman went all crazy on him. Then DS started wrecking the multiverse. And then Supes sung him out of existence using a tool that rivals/surpasses the IG. SILLYFAIL!

Thanos just recently brought down a universe in Imperative. Darkseid failed to defeat earth. Universe>>>earth. laughing out loud

I'm quite good at this you on the other hand need a lot of help.

abhilegend
Off panel and simply not canon. Black Adam isn't as successful as Thanos so who cares. Black Adam lost in ww 3. Plot devices happen in comics all the time. Black Adam hasn't beaten really anyone even near Thanos' level either.

I have done 4 battlezones, kid. Get back to me when you actually follow through with one if your laptop doesn't mysteriously break again.
Its canon and still happened. If we're using plot devices than warlock has beaten thanos many times. Adam hasn't lost a single fight since 40's while thanos has. In fact starling has to save his purple ass every few years by retconning his losses. Plot device again. Yeah, he has beaten people above thanos like eclipso and king marvel. Context isn't important here though.

Let's see, nvr beat you in one, desaad thrashed your ass, Korto vos beat your ass down and the BZ with Id was just a scan spam-fest because you are too scared to do arguments. That's your BZ record. Get back to me when you stop backing down like a *****. I'm already in one BZ, you dunderhead.

quanchi112
This is just pathetic and way below you, Quanch. Telling the truth should be something I am commended for.Originally posted by tsscls
QUOTE=13847795]Originally posted by quanchi112
The rest of the universe did know what to do. Kal-L actually killed him in battle. Supergirl destroyed his shell in actual combat. I mean come on. Dr. Doom took the Beyonder's powers. He wasn't just a part of hurting Anti Monitor like Darkseid was with tech and Luthor's aid. Doom's smarter than Darkseid imo.
After DS blasted him.
If Thanos did it to beyonder, you'd be trumpeting it.

How do you feel when people confront you with Thanos's low showings, Quanch?
Which Superman and when?

Batman killed him with a God killing bullet. After he was already dying. Then Superman went all crazy on him. Then DS started wrecking the multiverse. And then Supes sung him out of existence using a tool that rivals/surpasses the IG. SILLYFAIL!

I'm quite good at this you on the other hand need a lot of help. You don't even know how to use the quote function. This is the second post you've entirely destroyed because you mind cannot comprehend the complexities of the quote.

Darkseid wasn't responsible for defeating the Am. He played a part safely out of harm's way. With tech. With Luthor.

In the comic apokolips now.

Batman's human reflexes still pulled it off.

Superman knew the countervibration to get read of Darkseid since he existed as a frequency. That's using the proper tool not the most powerful tool. You really don't grasp what you read. Sigh.

Its canon and still happened. If we're using plot devices than warlock has beaten thanos many times. Adam hasn't lost a single fight since 40's while thanos has. In fact starling has to save his purple ass every few years by retconning his losses. Plot device again. Yeah, he has beaten people above thanos like eclipso and king marvel. Context isn't important here though.

Let's see, nvr beat you in one, desaad thrashed your ass, Korto vos beat your ass down and the BZ with Id was just a scan spam-fest because you are too scared to do arguments. That's your BZ record. Get back to me when you stop backing down like a *****. I'm already in one BZ, you dunderhead. It's not canon to Thanos. It occurred off panel. Thanos has killed warlock. Warlock has come back in ghost form backed by various heroes and even abstracts opposed to Thanos. Black Adam was defeated in ww 3. They actually took it easy on him. They didn't want to kill him. Eclipso isn't above Thanos. Darkseid also was retconned into being above Eclipso to make the victory not very impressive at all.

Nver faced me in my first four months of the board. I had more stones than you since you lurked for 6 months. Day one I went into the lion's den. I'm better than you. You also after looking it up claimed it was 6 months showing your math is absolutely awful.

I destroyed id in the battlezone. He posted like 5 or 6 times with nothing to back it up and unbacked claims. I proved electrical energy leaves Mordru confused and unable to cast magic. It was soooooo easy.

In short you're nothing. You're a pimple on my butt. I'm getting ready to squeeze you.

abhilegend
Telling the truth should be something I am commended for. You don't even know how to use the quote function. This is the second post you've entirely destroyed because you mind cannot comprehend the complexities of the quote.

Darkseid wasn't responsible for defeating the Am. He played a part safely out of harm's way. With tech. With Luthor.

In the comic apokolips now.

Batman's human reflexes still pulled it off.

Superman knew the countervibration to get read of Darkseid since he existed as a frequency. That's using the proper tool not the most powerful tool. You really don't grasp what you read. Sigh.

It's not canon to Thanos. It occurred off panel. Thanos has killed warlock. Warlock has come back in ghost form backed by various heroes and even abstracts opposed to Thanos. Black Adam was defeated in ww 3. They actually took it easy on him. They didn't want to kill him. Eclipso isn't above Thanos. Darkseid also was retconned into being above Eclipso to make the victory not very impressive at all.

Nver faced me in my first four months of the board. I had more stones than you since you lurked for 6 months. Day one I went into the lion's den. I'm better than you. You also after looking it up claimed it was 6 months showing your math is absolutely awful.

I destroyed id in the battlezone. He posted like 5 or 6 times with nothing to back it up and unbacked claims. I proved electrical energy leaves Mordru confused and unable to cast magic. It was soooooo easy.

In short you're nothing. You're a pimple on my butt. I'm getting ready to squeeze you.
Its canon for thanos. It happened. Warlock has beaten thanos many times, so who cares. Adam was once again depowered by plot device. Eclipso is above thanos like true darkseid.

You still lost to nvr, desaad and vos and spammed a BZ in fear of getting thrashed again.

In short, you are on the verge of crying.

quanchi112
No, it isn't. Thanos owns Warlock. Thanos just recently owned the guy who oneshotted the Magus to death. Thanos is by far superior to Warlock.

You could make that case for anyone via plot device. Your argument is like saying a high school team has never ever lost therefore they can beat a professional team. You're arguments are so utterly ridiculous. I agree though that Adam is more impressive than Superman. smile

I argued in my first four months. In your first 6 you wouldn't even post. laughing out loud Cowardice.

Id could respond as often as he liked. I guess letters spammed his bz as well. You're simply slow.

You say the same things to everyone. Quit crying, you're trolling, lulz, or a laughing smiley.

You're yellow. First six months on the board and you wouldn't even post. Scurred.

abhilegend
No, it isn't. Thanos owns Warlock. Thanos just recently owned the guy who oneshotted the Magus to death. Thanos is by far superior to Warlock.

You could make that case for anyone via plot device. Your argument is like saying a high school team has never ever lost therefore they can beat a professional team. You're arguments are so utterly ridiculous. I agree though that Adam is more impressive than Superman. smile

I argued in my first four months. In your first 6 you wouldn't even post. laughing out loud Cowardice.

Id could respond as often as he liked. I guess letters spammed his bz as well. You're simply slow.

You say the same things to everyone. Quit crying, you're trolling, lulz, or a laughing smiley.

You're yellow. First six months on the board and you wouldn't even post. Scurred.
Yeah, its canon. Quit bitching about it. Warlock has beaten thanos many times and that's all that matters. ABC logic at its best. Yet warlock beats thanos. What a pussy.

Yeah, thanos has worse record than adam. Even Ka-zar has tapped that purple ass, before starlin saved thanos. Superman has made adam back down like a ***** twice.

You still lost three BZ and spammed the fourth one in fear of losing.

You are just a troll who says the exact same thing to everyone. I at least chose from a varieties of responses. You are just plain dumb.

Because I wasn't interested enough to post.

rotiart
If thanos really wanted to win? Thanosi clones of every major hero and then some...

But he wouldn't do that again...

BullwinkleMoose
DC Earth would definitely stop Thanos. If a being such as Silver Surfer can trick Thanos, DC should be able to since DC Earth has Many beings more intelligent and cunning than Silver Surfer.

I'm also curious how Thanos would respond to being Battle Field Removed since he has no Tech at his disposal to return to the planet.

TheMask
Just letting you all know that quanchi is to be ignored during debate he thinks thanos can defeat Lucifor morningstar. Yup just look at his posts and say awwww how cute a fanboy then ignore and move along. Seriously he told me in private that lucifer would be destroyed and raped by thanos. with out the IG or anything. I SWEAR ON MY SOUL.

basilisk
Thanos would probably beat down some of the first response, but he'd be stopped eventually. DC earth just has way too many powerful characters and genius types for him to win alone. He might be able to convince a few characters to work with him, but they wouldn't be enough to make any difference and they'd probably just be trying to double-cross him and each other the whole time.

quanchi112
Yeah, its canon. Quit bitching about it. Warlock has beaten thanos many times and that's all that matters. ABC logic at its best. Yet warlock beats thanos. What a pussy.

Yeah, thanos has worse record than adam. Even Ka-zar has tapped that purple ass, before starlin saved thanos. Superman has made adam back down like a ***** twice.

You still lost three BZ and spammed the fourth one in fear of losing.

You are just a troll who says the exact same thing to everyone. I at least chose from a varieties of responses. You are just plain dumb.

Because I wasn't interested enough to post. It isn't canon. Quit being upset. You ignore the context just like you tired with regards to Solaris to where even galan exposed you. You actually submitted to him as well. That's rare to see that kind of submission on the boards. Thanos has always been Warlock's superior. Warlock usually has many allies and was even killed by Thanos before. Warlock needed Thanos to help prevent the Magus in the first place.

That isn't canon. Quit bringing up clones as proof. You need to relax and maybe take another six month vacation.

I still participated in my first battlezone before you would even speak in here. I was two months ahead of your first words on the forum. That's weak.

I won the battlezone. I encouraged id to respond. He didn't. I wrecked him.

Says the guy who posts soon as he wakes up practically every day until he goes to sleep. Sure you weren't interested.

abhilegend
It isn't canon. Quit being upset. You ignore the context just like you tired with regards to Solaris to where even galan exposed you. You actually submitted to him as well. That's rare to see that kind of submission on the boards. Thanos has always been Warlock's superior. Warlock usually has many allies and was even killed by Thanos before. Warlock needed Thanos to help prevent the Magus in the first place.

That isn't canon. Quit bringing up clones as proof. You need to relax and maybe take another six month vacation.

I still participated in my first battlezone before you would even speak in here. I was two months ahead of your first words on the forum. That's weak.

I won the battlezone. I encouraged id to respond. He didn't. I wrecked him.

Says the guy who posts soon as he wakes up practically every day until he goes to sleep. Sure you weren't interested.
Yeah, its canon. I stopped because I respect galan.
Who cares, warlock still beats that pussy.
Yeah, because starlin saved that pussy. You need to leave boards altogether, but we need clowns too.

You lost three BZ and spammed the fourth.

Id wasn't even interested in that BZ.

Says the guy who had 22000 posts in less than a year. You probably didn't even sleep in that year.

Yeah, I wasn't interested in KMC initially.

On the topic, eradicator sends thanos to the phantom zone.

Blight
If I were writing the story he'd appeal to their motivations. Thanos would bring him Superman and offer him this p.o.w. Thanos would then use Darkseid by promising him ultimate power in an alternate universe, ala marvel. Spectre is someone whose power I could see him either tapping into directly or manipulating him directly if he were hostless.

I am not saying Darkseid wouldn't be unaware of his arrival he simply lacks the cunning to deal with someone such as Thanos.

I can and will always support my stances through comics. I walk the walk. Most don't. Diesel has run out of gas.

Why would Thanos go straight to Luthor from Bialya? Can he teleport without Tech? For that matter, how would he know who Luthor is when he starts in the middle of the desert. I want Details. Does Thanos find a Camel? Does he hitch a ride from some people? When does he learn of Luthor and how does he appeal to him? Luthor is a bit of a Xenophobe who knows nothing of Thanos? Why would he agree to meet him in the first place? How would Thanos know that Luthor wants Superman dead when Luthor hasn't claimed that's what he wants in the public's eye? How does he get to apokalypse to make Darkseid his "Minion"? Darkseid isn't just randomly on Earth. Explain.

Blight
Yeah, because starlin saved that pussy. You need to leave boards altogether, but we need clowns too.

Says the guy who had 22000 posts in less than a year. You probably didn't even sleep in that year.

On the topic, eradicator sends thanos to the phantom zone. Where is Eradicator as of the last moment in Pre-Point DCU? Why would he opt to find Thanos when he gets ported to Bialya? What happened there?

abhilegend
^Markovia with outsiders. Black adam killed every being in bialya, so its an international quarantine of sorts. Being the closest superhero team, they would be the first to investigate of any unauthorized teleport.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
DC Earth would definitely stop Thanos. If a being such as Silver Surfer can trick Thanos, DC should be able to since DC Earth has Many beings more intelligent and cunning than Silver Surfer.

I'm also curious how Thanos would respond to being Battle Field Removed since he has no Tech at his disposal to return to the planet.

you mean besides being about to Teleport WITHOUT any tech, being an Eternal and all

quanchi112

On the topic, eradicator sends thanos to the phantom zone. You backed down to another man showing yourself to be a beta male. I always knew you weren't an alpha male.

I care about the context. You clearly don't. It's not like Captain Marvel koing Superman with a few easy blows then apologizing for doing so. Warlock's ghost came back while the heroes were backed back abstracts.

I didn't lose any bz's really but the first one I lost according to the judges. A huge new god fan who goes by the name of astro or desaad here agreed I won anyways. The other three I won hands down.

Id accepted it. Quit making excuses. King Thor owns Mordru.

I post a lot. You wait in the shadows. You waited till kmc died down I was here when things really moved. You were in the streets of india while i was in the war torn streets of kmc. I emerged victorious.

Thanos can teleport. You're also just saying whatever you can because deep down you know Thanos would own dc earth. Lucky for dc earth he sets his sights to much bigger goals.

quanchi112
Why would Thanos go straight to Luthor from Bialya? Can he teleport without Tech? For that matter, how would he know who Luthor is when he starts in the middle of the desert. I want Details. Does Thanos find a Camel? Does he hitch a ride from some people? When does he learn of Luthor and how does he appeal to him? Luthor is a bit of a Xenophobe who knows nothing of Thanos? Why would he agree to meet him in the first place? How would Thanos know that Luthor wants Superman dead when Luthor hasn't claimed that's what he wants in the public's eye? How does he get to apokalypse to make Darkseid his "Minion"? Darkseid isn't just randomly on Earth. Explain. I didn't say he'd go straight for Luthor I gave a few examples on what he could do to gain allies. Thanos isn't going to go in there half cocked without a plan. He'd survive the land and get a feel for the players.

If you don't know that he can't teleport without tech you don't know much about Thanos. Luthor has worked with Darkseid before. Luthor would put aside his qualms with aliens to get a crack at his longtime enemy Superman.

abhilegend
You backed down to another man showing yourself to be a beta male. I always knew you weren't an alpha male.

I care about the context. You clearly don't. It's not like Captain Marvel koing Superman with a few easy blows then apologizing for doing so. Warlock's ghost came back while the heroes were backed back abstracts.

I didn't lose any bz's really but the first one I lost according to the judges. A huge new god fan who goes by the name of astro or desaad here agreed I won anyways. The other three I won hands down.

Id accepted it. Quit making excuses. King Thor owns Mordru.

I post a lot. You wait in the shadows. You waited till kmc died down I was here when things really moved. You were in the streets of india while i was in the war torn streets of kmc. I emerged victorious.

Thanos can teleport. You're also just saying whatever you can because deep down you know Thanos would own dc earth. Lucky for dc earth he sets his sights to much bigger goals.
I showed respect to galan. I've debated with him many times and corrected him too. LOL @ this internet bravado.

Warlock still beat that purple pussy.

Yeah, you lost three BZ and spammed the fourth with scans. What desaad thinks is his personal opinion and means nothing. The judges said you lost, that's it.

Id wasn't interested in the first place. Mordru owns king thor with adamantium claws.

You mean, you don't sleep at all. I only registered here a year ago and wasn't that interested at first. You only won the clown of kmc award.

Not out of phantom zone. Eradicator owns thanos, let alone entire DC earth. Yeah, like beating "EARTHERS".

quanchi112
I showed respect to galan. I've debated with him many times and corrected him too. LOL @ this internet bravado.

Warlock still beat that purple pussy.

Yeah, you lost three BZ and spammed the fourth with scans. What desaad thinks is his personal opinion and means nothing. The judges said you lost, that's it.

Id wasn't interested in the first place. Mordru owns king thor with adamantium claws.

You mean, you don't sleep at all. I only registered here a year ago and wasn't that interested at first. You only won the clown of kmc award.

Not out of phantom zone. Eradicator owns thanos, let alone entire DC earth. Yeah, like beating "EARTHERS". You backed down after he hammered away your points. Submission.

You can continue to ignore the context but that's the kind of debater you are.

No, I didn't. You're lying. You also thought it was 6 months in. According to two judges while one admitted darkseid would win no matter the argument so actually it didn't matter what I said. Food for thought. Desaad knows I won. I did.

The other 3 were domination.

So now I spammed a battlezone and Id wasn't interested. He accepted. He lost. Quit making excuses.

Again, you hid for 6 months. I logged in first day. I'm an alpha male you are a guy who submits to people based on who they are.

Without a doubt. The phantom zone isn't that impressive.

What character has the phantom zone kept from coming out of it who could teleport ?

abhilegend
You backed down after he hammered away your points. Submission.

You can continue to ignore the context but that's the kind of debater you are.

No, I didn't. You're lying. You also thought it was 6 months in. According to two judges while one admitted darkseid would win no matter the argument so actually it didn't matter what I said. Food for thought. Desaad knows I won. I did.

The other 3 were domination.

So now I spammed a battlezone and Id wasn't interested. He accepted. He lost. Quit making excuses.

Again, you hid for 6 months. I logged in first day. I'm an alpha male you are a guy who submits to people based on who they are.

Without a doubt. The phantom zone isn't that impressive.

What character has the phantom zone kept from coming out of it who could teleport ?
I showed respect to him. He was just getting angry after I posted scans proving my point.
So, warlock beats that purple pussy. Good.

Yes, you lost 3 BZ. Blaming judges, excuses, excuses. Post where they said that. Desaad can think whatever he wants, doesn't matters. You lost.

You spammed and Id wasn't interested.

You're a troll with too much time on your hand.

Yeah, it has only contained abstracts.

GLs, dominus, waverider etc.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What 3 BZ's did he lose?

Blight
Take the arguments about Battlezones and blatant character defamation to the PM's guys. We're talking about Thanos on DC Earth here.

I didn't say he'd go straight for Luthor I gave a few examples on what he could do to gain allies. Thanos isn't going to go in there half cocked without a plan. He'd survive the land and get a feel for the players.

If you don't know that he can't teleport without tech you don't know much about Thanos. Luthor has worked with Darkseid before. Luthor would put aside his qualms with aliens to get a crack at his longtime enemy Superman.

Well then explain your case. I want to know details. Also, there's no need to immediately go on the offensive when I ask a question. I get that you love to go straight to debate mode and immediately go to insults by telling me I know nothing about Thanos, but it isn't necessary. I asked if he could teleport without tech.. the only way to gain knowledge about something is to ask.

Something makes me disagree with you about the notion of Lex Luthor stepping aside and letting someone else take out Superman. To my knowledge (as little as that may be), Luthor has always wanted to be the one to pull the trigger. He wants to prove to Superman and himself that HE is the one that beat him, that Superman isn't necessary in the grand scheme of the Earth and that Luthor IS necessary. Maybe I'm wrong.

^Markovia with outsiders. Black adam killed every being in bialya, so its an international quarantine of sorts. Being the closest superhero team, they would be the first to investigate of any unauthorized teleport.
You bring up a solid case. How do you think it would exactly go down?

abhilegend
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What 3 BZ's did he lose?
Against nvrbeenwthagirl in Thanos VS Darkseid, against Desaad in Darkseid vs Thanos:All out was and against Kroto Vos in Voldemort Vs Yoda.

KuRuPT Thanosi
That Voldemort vs. Yoda was a joke of a debate though... not sure how youcan pick a winner or even debate properly on how a fight would go between them.

abhilegend
Take the arguments about Battlezones and blatant character defamation to the PM's guys. We're talking about Thanos on DC Earth here.

Well then explain your case. I want to know details. Also, there's no need to immediately go on the offensive when I ask a question. I get that you love to go straight to debate mode and immediately go to insults by telling me I know nothing about Thanos, but it isn't necessary. I asked if he could teleport without tech.. the only way to gain knowledge about something is to ask.

Something makes me disagree with you about the notion of Lex Luthor stepping aside and letting someone else take out Superman. To my knowledge (as little as that may be), Luthor has always wanted to be the one to pull the trigger. He wants to prove to Superman and himself that HE is the one that beat him, that Superman isn't necessary in the grand scheme of the Earth and that Luthor IS necessary. Maybe I'm wrong.

You bring up a solid case. How do you think it would exactly go down?
Outsiders investigates the teleportation spot. Eradicator being the cocky douche, rushes thanos and gets backhanded for his trouble. Thanos starts slaughtering the outsiders and sensing the incredible power thanos weilds, eradicator sends him to PZ./Thread

abhilegend
That Voldemort vs. Yoda was a joke of a debate though... not sure how youcan pick a winner or even debate properly on how a fight would go between them.
You can say that, but quan lost IMO.

JakeTheBank
Voldemort vs. Yoda happened in a BZ? lmaooo

I wish I could have seen it.

iceman24567
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I wish I could have seen it. Lol it sounds epic

Blight
Outsiders investigates the teleportation spot. Eradicator being the cocky douche, rushes thanos and gets backhanded for his trouble. Thanos starts slaughtering the outsiders and sensing the incredible power thanos weilds, eradicator sends him to PZ./Thread

Ah, but what if the Teleport is 100% Undetectable. Lets say it's TOAA that teleported him. There is no trace.

abhilegend
Ah, but what if the Teleport is 100% Undetectable. Lets say it's TOAA that teleported him. There is no trace.
Even then, outsiders would come in play when there would be disturbance in bialya due to thanos' actions. Geo force has his agents in bialya for intelligence and there is an international task force for quarantine due to the actions of the four horsemen after 52.

Blight
Even then, outsiders would come in play when there would be disturbance in bialya due to thanos' actions. Geo force has his agents in bialya for intelligence and there is an international task force for quarantine due to the actions of the four horsemen after 52. You don't think Thanos would Teleport away from any danger to get new barrings?

abhilegend
You don't think Thanos would Teleport away from any danger to get new barrings?
In character, no.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I wish I could have seen it.

It's a joke to even debate those two

quanchi112
I showed respect to him. He was just getting angry after I posted scans proving my point.
So, warlock beats that purple pussy. Good.

Yes, you lost 3 BZ. Blaming judges, excuses, excuses. Post where they said that. Desaad can think whatever he wants, doesn't matters. You lost.

You spammed and Id wasn't interested.

You're a troll with too much time on your hand.

Yeah, it has only contained abstracts.

GLs, dominus, waverider etc. No, you submitted because someone was a little miffed due to you ignoring evidence. That's why he got angry. Then you conceded to him.

Thanos destroys Warlock. You're just trying to get a reaction out of me while ignoring the context of said discussion. You know I am right.

You claim I lost three battlezones so you're lying. When did I lose three ? You're saying your opinion matters when it clearly doesn't. I cited a new gods backer from day one who agreed I won. I guess his opinion doesn't count but with regards to the battlezones which haven't been decided on you decided I lost. It's because you're upset. It's obvious. You really seem to practically know all my comings and goings on here.

Id accepted the battlezone. He lost. I could care less if he admitted he wasn't interested. I didn't force him to accept it. He did and was thoroughly trounced. It was such an easy case. Electrical energy really is a nightmare for Mordru and on top of that the Odinpower. LOL. I didn't even want him to see that coming until the end. It was glorious.

Issue numbers ? Originally posted by JakeTheBank

I wish I could have seen it. I can pm you the link. I was into movies at the time. Originally posted by abhilegend
Against nvrbeenwthagirl in Thanos VS Darkseid, against Desaad in Darkseid vs Thanos:All out was and against Kroto Vos in Voldemort Vs Yoda. I won all three. It's all a matter of opinion. I guess in your mind I defeated Id though since you won't reference that one. Originally posted by Blight

You bring up a solid case. How do you think it would exactly go down? Thanos would promise Luthor that he'd be able to kill Superman himself. Luthor would be taken in by Thanos' and manipulated.

KuRuPT Thanosi
In character, no.

Based on what? He's done so before

abhilegend
No, you submitted because someone was a little miffed due to you ignoring evidence. That's why he got angry. Then you conceded to him.

Thanos destroys Warlock. You're just trying to get a reaction out of me while ignoring the context of said discussion. You know I am right.

You claim I lost three battlezones so you're lying. When did I lose three ? You're saying your opinion matters when it clearly doesn't. I cited a new gods backer from day one who agreed I won. I guess his opinion doesn't count but with regards to the battlezones which haven't been decided on you decided I lost. It's because you're upset. It's obvious. You really seem to practically know all my comings and goings on here.

Id accepted the battlezone. He lost. I could care less if he admitted he wasn't interested. I didn't force him to accept it. He did and was thoroughly trounced. It was such an easy case. Electrical energy really is a nightmare for Mordru and on top of that the Odinpower. LOL. I didn't even want him to see that coming until the end. It was glorious.

Issue numbers ? I can pm you the link. I was into movies at the time. I won all three. It's all a matter of opinion. I guess in your mind I defeated Id though since you won't reference that one. Thanos would promise Luthor that he'd be able to kill Superman himself. Luthor would be taken in by Thanos' and manipulated.
I stopped because of respect.
Yeah, warlock beats the purple pussy.

You lost three BZ, even people commenting said that. Desaad commenting on a judged BZ means squat.

He wasn't interested and all you did was spam the thread.

Terror incognita and KOTW.

abhilegend
Based on what? He's done so before
Against common soldiers and a low level team such as outsiders? When did thanos did that?

quanchi112
I stopped because of respect.
Yeah, warlock beats the purple pussy.

You lost three BZ, even people commenting said that. Desaad commenting on a judged BZ means squat.

He wasn't interested and all you did was spam the thread.

Terror incognita and KOTW. You can just agree to disagree you conceded to him in a sign of submission.

No, he doesn't. You know he doesn't you can continue to lie.

So your opinion and others commenting on them also means squat. You want to have it both ways. One judge already had his mind made up sop the debating didn't matter.

That doesn't matter he accepted it. He posted in it. He posted scans. I won. You know I did.

I need issue numbers not the names of storylines.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Against common soldiers and a low level team such as outsiders? When did thanos did that?

You're not this silly are you... You said Thanos wouldn't leave to gain his bearings again.. I said he's done just that... you go.. well he hasn't done so against THIS SPECIFIC TEAM therefore he wouldn't... WTF... You can't be this dumb.

quanchi112
You're not this silly are you... You said Thanos wouldn't leave to gain his bearings again.. I said he's done just that... you go.. well he hasn't done so against THIS SPECIFIC TEAM therefore he wouldn't... WTF... You can't be this dumb. laughing out loud

abhilegend
You can just agree to disagree you conceded to him in a sign of submission.

No, he doesn't. You know he doesn't you can continue to lie.

So your opinion and others commenting on them also means squat. You want to have it both ways. One judge already had his mind made up sop the debating didn't matter.

That doesn't matter he accepted it. He posted in it. He posted scans. I won. You know I did.

I need issue numbers not the names of storylines.
I stopped out of respect, as I stated there.
Yeah, warlock beats that ass.
No, because I and others are commenting on a unjudged BZ, while desaad did it on a judged BZ. Post the proof or you're just a crybaby who blames others for his failure.
He wasn't interested and you just spammed the thread.
JLA 58 and Superman:King of the world 1.

abhilegend
You're not this silly are you... You said Thanos wouldn't leave to gain his bearings again.. I said he's done just that... you go.. well he hasn't done so against THIS SPECIFIC TEAM therefore he wouldn't... WTF... You can't be this dumb.
I was saying that he wouldn't teleport away if agents spotted him or facing a low level team as outsiders. I think that being a thanos fanboy makes people dumb en masses. Every one of your thanos brigade is like that. Learn to read.

quanchi112
No, because I and others are commenting on a unjudged BZ, while desaad did it on a judged BZ. Post the proof or you're just a crybaby who blames others for his failure.
JLA 58 and Superman:King of the world 1. You conceded. A man doesn't just submit you just agree to disagree out of respect. You don't compromise your opinion for another.

No, he doesn't.

It's all just people's opinion. It's in the judging thread. I don't really care to look through it. You claimed Thor oneshotted the Surfer and are lucky I posted the scans proving you wrong. Not worth the effort either as you are still disputing it despite more than one attack being used against the Surfer.

He accepted it and started it. I saw it through. He realized he was being sonned and pretended he wasn't interested.

Ok.

TheMask
how does thanos win exactly against the thunderbolt, or the spector? You keep saying he wins against blah blah blah then never saying how same in the odin vs thanos thread.

Nihilist
JLA 58 and Superman:King of the world 1. smh, Warlock beat Thanos..that rank alongside Superman breathing is a strength feat

abhilegend
You conceded. A man doesn't just submit you just agree to disagree out of respect. You don't compromise your opinion for another.

No, he doesn't.

It's all just people's opinion. It's in the judging thread. I don't really care to look through it. You claimed Thor oneshotted the Surfer and are lucky I posted the scans proving you wrong. Not worth the effort either as you are still disputing it despite more than one attack being used against the Surfer.

He accepted it and started it. I saw it through. He realized he was being sonned and pretended he wasn't interested.

Ok.
I stopped out of respect.
Yeah, warlock beats thanos.
So you admit that you're a crybaby.

I posted the scans proving my point.

He wasn't interested from the start and you just spammed the thread.
This thread is derailed enough, post your ideas. I'm done with this thread. Erads owns thanos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nihilist
smh, Warlock beat Thanos..that rank alongside Superman breathing is a strength feat
You wanna go that route again, tough guy?

KuRuPT Thanosi
I was saying that he wouldn't teleport away if agents spotted him or facing a low level team as outsiders. I think that being a thanos fanboy makes people dumb en masses. Every one of your thanos brigade is like that. Learn to read.

He teleported away from SS.. and surfer is NO threat to him what so ever as proven by their encounters... If he one shots them all dead... what exactly would them seeing him do?

Nihilist
You wanna go that route again, tough guy? Yeah, lol tough guy!! you gonna play the victim card again laughing out loud

-Pr-
I walk the walk.

Stumbling and falling in to a ditch isn't quite the same thing, but I'm, sure you're doing enough trolling as it is. erm

abhilegend
Yeah, lol tough guy!! you gonna play the victim card again laughing out loud
Yeah, bashing, cursing, insulting makes you a tough guy.Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
He teleported away from SS.. and surfer is NO threat to him what so ever as proven by their encounters... If he one shots them all dead... what exactly would them seeing him do?
When he planned to make surfer look like his murderer? That was according to his plan. It would alert the outsiders since markovia's agents are placed in bialya.

Nihilist
Yeah, bashing, cursing, insulting makes you a tough guy.
No it makes in intolerant to liars and trolls, face it you used a example that was wrong and you know it was wrong and got called on it.

Dont act all high and mighty as you have done everthing u accused me of, the difference is i dont cry sbout it.

abhilegend
No it makes in intolerant to liars and trolls, face it you used a example that was wrong and you know it was wrong and got called on it.

Dont act all high and mighty as you have done everthing u accused me of, the difference is i dont cry sbout it.
Yeah, tough guy is getting tougher. Everyone other than the tough guy here is a crybaby when they talk about how the tough guy is a jackass. Get tougher, tough guy.

Nihilist
Yeah, tough guy is getting tougher. Everyone other than the tough guy here is a crybaby when they talk about how the tough guy is a jackass. Get tougher, tough guy. Wanna cry some more liar? or maybe grow a set of balls you hard case street vigilante of India laughing out loud

Again adress the point i pulled you on, instead of trying to hide your lies with nonsense

Zack Fair

That is what I was thinking. I think he can definitely pull it off if he plays his cards right, and knowing Thanos he FKN will.

However if he is discovered before he can attain the means to conquer earth he is screwed.

-Pr-
Wanna cry some more liar? or maybe grow a set of balls you hard case street vigilante of India laughing out loud

Again adress the point i pulled you on, instead of trying to hide your lies with nonsense

How about you cool it with the personal attacks, please.

That goes for everyone else too.

abhilegend
Wanna cry some more liar? or maybe grow a set of balls you hard case street vigilante of India laughing out loud

You mistake me for someone else, tough guy. You're the one who was crying foul when bada warned you for your toughness. That's the best you got without using toughness, tough guy?

Nihilist
Originally posted by -Pr-
How about you cool it with the personal attacks, please.

That goes for everyone else too. I pulled him on a point he lied about then started the whole thing by refusing to respond with a simple answer, it works both ways,no?

-Pr-
I pulled him on a point he lied about then started the whole thing by refusing to respond with a simple answer, it works both ways,no?

Yes, it does, that's why i said the same to everyone else.

It isn't an excuse or a justification to make personal attacks.

You mistake me for someone else, tough guy. You're the one who was crying foul when bada warned you for your toughness. That's the best you got without using toughness, tough guy?

Don't make me repeat myself, please.

Nihilist
You mistake me for someone else, tough guy. You're the one who was crying foul when bada warned you for your toughness. That's the best you got without using toughness, tough guy? You mean when someone did the same as me and didnt get warned.

I see you failed to answer again when i first pulled you on, yeah you was trolling .

AlmightyKfish
If it's destroy the planet, surely Thanos could do that instantly? If he teleports in undetected, with instant knowledge he wants to destroy the planet he's landed on, it's within his own power to just blow it up.

That being said, he's unlikely to be able to conquer the Earth, Pre-Nu52 DC earth was stacked as hell- far more herald level and beyond beings in the general hero populus, as well as a huge number of super scientists and strategists.

I mean, with a month Thanos can probably do a lot, but not enough imo, considering he has to assess and deal with so many new variables- understanding DC's alien races on Earth, the speed force, GL corps, DC's magic...

He just isn't going to physically have enough time to prepare for every eventuality, and his opposition is too varied to be able to counter.

abhilegend
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yes, it does, that's why i said the same to everyone else.

It isn't an excuse or a justification to make personal attacks.

Don't make me repeat myself, please.
Ok, he's the one who started it though.

Nihilist
Ok, he's the one who started it though. Really! where? i quetioned your lies and you went on acting like a vitcim crying tough guy.

abhilegend
You mean when someone did the same as me and didnt get warned.

I see you failed to answer again when i first pulled you on, yeah you was trolling .
laughing out loud
I wouldn't say anything as promised to pr, but you're the guy who was trolling and bashing.

-Pr-
I think the two of you should put each other on ignore if you can't be civil to one another.

Nihilist
laughing out loud
I wouldn't say anything as promised to pr, but you're the guy who was trolling and bashing. Me trolling laughing out loud you clearly lied and wouldnt provide a counter argument.

So are you gonna back up what you said or use what PR said as a excuse?

I play triangle
Poor, poor Thanos.... He gets his pooper so pushed!

abhilegend
Me trolling laughing out loud you clearly lied and wouldnt provide a counter argument.

So are you gonna back up what you said or use what PR said as a excuse?
You want to ignore a mod's request? Go ahead, I wouldn't do it though in your place.

Nihilist
You want to ignore a mod's request? Go ahead, I wouldn't do it though in your place. What advice? you mean PR saying he THINKS we should put on ignore or be civil?

Im being civil now, are you gonna back up the lie i asked you about or not.

abhilegend
What advice? you mean PR saying he THINKS we should put on ignore or be civil?

Im being civil now, are you gonna back up the lie i asked you about or not.
Ok. I would play along.
What lie? Superman blowing a sun as a strength feat? I said that it was an indication of his LUNG capacity or strength.

Nihilist
Ok. I would play along.
What lie? Superman blowing a sun as a strength feat? I said that it was an indication of his LUNG capacity or strength. No, the point about Warlock beating Thanos.

And you tried to use the breathing feat in a h2h fight.

abhilegend
No, the point about Warlock beating Thanos.

And you tried to use the breathing feat in a h2h fight.
You know that I was just trying to rile up quan.
I admit, it was a mistake to bring that feat up but I never argued that feat as a direct strength feat.

Nihilist
You know that I was just trying to rile up quan.
I admit, it was a mistake to bring that feat up but I never argued that feat as a direct strength feat. So you admit you was trolling, yet complain about me bending the rules laughing out loud.

Sorry, but yeah you did untill other posters started chipping in.

abhilegend
So you admit you was trolling, yet complain about me bending the rules laughing out loud.

Sorry, but yeah you did untill other posters started chipping in.
It wasn't trolling, its just a single line from a whole argument.
You start bashing from post one in a thread, that's the problem.
No, I didn't.

Blight
Abbilegend, stop trolling Quanchi about this Warlock nonsense. It doesn't pertain to the thread if its a lie.

Nihilist, you haven't even posted anything relevant to the thread. Could you at least say what you think would happen before arguing for arguments sake?

Children!

Badabing
Abbilegend, stop trolling Quanchi about this Warlock nonsense. It doesn't pertain to the thread if its a lie.

Nihilist, you haven't even posted anything relevant to the thread. Could you at least say what you think would happen before arguing for arguments sake?

Children! ^^This

If I have to come back in this thread I will be warning people and discussing temp bans with other mods for the people involved.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Badabing
^^This

If I have to come back in this thread I will be warning people and discussing temp bans with other mods for the people involved.

No discussion needed; **** em.

psycho gundam

Children! clearly a thread about thanos taking on dc earth wouldn't re-open anal fissures

clearly

Nihilist
It wasn't trolling, its just a single line from a whole argument.
You start bashing from post one in a thread, that's the problem.
No, I didn't. You admitted you was trolling a poster.My first post question your clear lie and yeah you did

Nihilist

Children! ? a questioned a poster stance, that part of the thread,no!

KuRuPT Thanosi
If Thanos blows up DC earth... is that a win?

Blight
How do you think this would go down, Nihilist?

How does he blow up DC Earth exactly, KT?

KuRuPT Thanosi
You don't think Thanos could blow up a planet? Surely you jest. Even if you don't believe he could one shot it (which I do)... you don't think a few blasts would do the trick?

Blight
You don't think Thanos could blow up a planet? Surely you jest. Even if you don't believe he could one shot it (which I do)... you don't think a few blasts would do the trick?

So let me get this straight. He gets teleported to a desert. His immediately reaction is to just start blasting the ground or teleport away and just starts blasting away? That's in character for him?

Diesldude
If you expect thanos to teleport in and blow up the planet without any confrontation like a coward, of course he wins. But then again you can substitute most, if not all planet busters to do the same and not only to dc earth but to marvel earth also. Going by this scenario the purple chicken chit wins.

Diesldude
So let me get this straight. He gets teleported to a desert. His immediately reaction is to just start blasting the ground or teleport away and just starts blasting away? That's in character for him? C'mon man, didn't you know? These rules don't apply to Thanos.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So let me get this straight. He gets teleported to a desert. His immediately reaction is to just start blasting the ground or teleport away and just starts blasting away? That's in character for him?

Who said anything about being in character... You still didn't answer my question... do you believe Thanos could one shot or in a few shots take out DC earth?

Blight
Who said anything about being in character...
Well, the rules say something about it. Also the op (since, you know, I wrote it).

I don't particularly care, to be honest, but I guess I'll play. I'll believe Thanos can one shot dc earth if he proves it by one Shotting marvel earth.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So then you don't believe he can one shot a planet like other inferior heralds have done? Do you also not believe he could lift a semi truck.. since ya know.. he never has?

Blight
So then you don't believe he can one shot a planet like other inferior heralds have done? Do you also not believe he could lift a semi truck.. since ya know.. he never has?
You are detailing the entire notion of the topic. I get it, he's a powerful dude. I don't give a shit what he can do, though. I don't want you telling me what is within his power set. In asking you what you think he WOULD do. I don't understand why this is such a hard concept for you. Can you not answer the op? This isn't you with Thanos powers. This is Thanos on dc earth.

KuRuPT Thanosi
YOU MADE UP THE THREAD .. YOU SAID he either conquers DC earth or he DESTROYS IT. SO YES it is ABSOLUTELY in character for him to accomplish a goal of his. If it's his goal to destroy a planet.. why would he waste his time fighting heroes... he would just DESTROY the planet LIKE YOU ASKED. That is exactly what he would do. If you wanted him to try and conquer it and fight off all the heroes than say so, and don't make such a piss poor opening thread and then get upset when he would do what you asked....

Blight
YOU MADE UP THE THREAD .. YOU SAID he either conquers DC earth or he DESTROYS IT. SO YES it is ABSOLUTELY in character for him to accomplish a goal of his. If it's his goal to destroy a planet.. why would he waste his time fighting heroes... he would just DESTROY the planet LIKE YOU ASKED. That is exactly what he would do. If you wanted him to try and conquer it and fight off all the heroes than say so, and don't make such a piss poor opening thread and then get upset when he would do what you asked....

If it were within his character to destroy the planet then you are right. Should I take it on good faith that that's what he'd do based on your assertation? Do you truly believe this or are you just pulling for a Thanos win as your namesake implies?

I'm not upset at all. I asked you questions. Why do people get so up in arms when someone asks a question. There is waaaaaaay too much hate in this forum that stems from a bunch of bias bullshit. I haven't even given what I think would happen yet and people immediately go for the venom in their posts. Is it unreasonable to just have a discussion rather than a mud slinging contest?

quanchi112
YOU MADE UP THE THREAD .. YOU SAID he either conquers DC earth or he DESTROYS IT. SO YES it is ABSOLUTELY in character for him to accomplish a goal of his. If it's his goal to destroy a planet.. why would he waste his time fighting heroes... he would just DESTROY the planet LIKE YOU ASKED. That is exactly what he would do. If you wanted him to try and conquer it and fight off all the heroes than say so, and don't make such a piss poor opening thread and then get upset when he would do what you asked.... Owned.

Blight
Owned.
Not even close to owned. Do you think I hate Thanos or something.

Everyone on this forum (especially the Thanos lovers) seem to think this is a character you can either argue for or against in every thread ever, like there's no way there could be a Thanos loss without it being spite.

If I were owned it would be me making a thread specifically to spite Thanos. That's as far from the truth as all your bullshit can get, dude. Weak.

KuRuPT Thanosi
If it were within his character to destroy the planet then you are right. Should I take it on good faith that that's what he'd do based on your assertation? Do you truly believe this or are you just pulling for a Thanos win as your namesake implies?

I'm not upset at all. I asked you questions. Why do people get so up in arms when someone asks a question. There is waaaaaaay too much hate in this forum that stems from a bunch of bias bullshit. I haven't even given what I think would happen yet and people immediately go for the venom in their posts. Is it unreasonable to just have a discussion rather than a mud slinging contest?

I agree with most of what you're saying... problem is.. You gave him the option and GOAL of destroying the planet. If he does so.. he accomplishes the goal correct? Then I say he would just destroy it.. and you go.. that isn't in character for him.. and I go WTF.. what do you mean.. it's certainly within his character to accomplish a goal as easily and quickly as possible. Again, if you want him fighting al the heroes and not wanting him to destroy it.. then you should've left that part out no?

quanchi112
Not even close to owned. Do you think I hate Thanos or something.

Everyone on this forum (especially the Thanos lovers) seem to think this is a character you can either argue for or against in every thread ever, like there's no way there could be a Thanos loss without it being spite.

If I were owned it would be me making a thread specifically to spite Thanos. That's as far from the truth as all your bullshit can get, dude. Weak. You make a thread in which it's his goal to either dominate or destroy the planet. When he destroys it you complain he won't. He owned you. It's ok it happens.

Blight
I agree with most of what you're saying... problem is.. You gave him the option and GOAL of destroying the planet. If he does so.. he accomplishes the goal correct? Then I say he would just destroy it.. and you go.. that isn't in character for him.. and I go WTF.. what do you mean.. it's certainly within his character to accomplish a goal as easily and quickly as possible. Again, if you want him fighting al the heroes and not wanting him to destroy it.. then you should've left that part out no?

No, I want to know what you THINK WOULD HAPPEN. That's what I have been trying to ascertain this entire time. I don't want this to be a normal forum battle. I want to go a little deeper than that because I'm tired of the pointless bickering. This is why i didn't even put a "vs" in the title. Personally? I DON'T think its within his character to try to destrpy the planet AT FIRST, I think he would prefer the conquering. I think it wouldn't work though and he'd suddenly decode destruction is his best route, but it may he too late at that point. I just wanted people to go into detail (which is why I continually asked people like quanchi and Abbilegend. They were the only ones giving slight details that I could work off of).

Blight
You make a thread in which it's his goal to either dominate or destroy the planet. When he destroys it you complain he won't. He owned you. It's ok it happens.
I made a thread where I wanted to see what would happen in the scenario. People getting butt hurt over me asking them why they think what they think doesn't own me in the slightest.

quanchi112
I made a thread where I wanted to see what would happen in the scenario. People getting butt hurt over me asking them why they think what they think doesn't own me in the slightest. Thanos destroyed a planet in one of his first appearances just going back and forth with Drax. The collective might of the heroes is a lot more than Drax so therefore based on Thanos' feat during battle and with the opening post it's clearly within Thanos' character to do so.

You earlier asked if he could teleport so it's not really up to you what is in character for Thanos with so little knowledge regarding him. Just saying.

Blight
Thanos destroyed a planet in one of his first appearances just going back and forth with Drax. The collective might of the heroes is a lot more than Drax so therefore based on Thanos' feat during battle and with the opening post it's clearly within Thanos' character to do so.

You earlier asked if he could teleport so it's not really up to you what is in character for Thanos with so little knowledge regarding him. Just saying.
I don't claim to know everything about Thanos. It seems hard for you to grasp this, but I never told anyone what was in character for Thanos. I asked:

Where in that is me telling someone how Thanos acts in character?

Reread what you are arguing, you may be assuming more than you think.

quanchi112
I don't claim to know everything about Thanos. It seems hard for you to grasp this, but I never told anyone what was in character for Thanos. I asked:

Where in that is me telling someone how Thanos acts in character?

Reread what you are arguing, you may be assuming more than you think. You made the destruction of the planet his goal. Then when someone said he destroys it you could he wouldn't. Since when is Thanos got goal driven ? You made the op don't be mad when people call you on it.

Blight
You made the destruction of the planet his goal. Then when someone said he destroys it you could he wouldn't. Since when is Thanos got goal driven ? You made the op don't be mad when people call you on it.

So in essence, what you think would happen is Thanos would teleport away from the planet and one shot it. That's what you think would happen (even though that's not what you said before)?

If that's within his character to someone then I will let them have that opinion. I personally don't agree but I will let them have it, just not without asking them if that's REALLY what they think.

You're way too Hung up on pathetic and trivial things like "winning" and "owning". I will take a good discussion over that any day, man.

quanchi112
So in essence, what you think would happen is Thanos would teleport away from the planet and one shot it. That's what you think would happen (even though that's not what you said before)?

If that's within his character to someone then I will let them have that opinion. I personally don't agree but I will let them have it, just not without asking them if that's REALLY what they think.

You're way too Hung up on pathetic and trivial things like "winning" and "owning". I will take a good discussion over that any day, man. No, since I never once said that. I said while in battle the planet is destroyed. That's what has happened in the past against just Drax and this op gave him the motivation to do so. He's even manipulated others to destroy the planet for him to achieve his goals. The guy is always one step ahead.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>