The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes enter the Hall of Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Same plot as in the animated film Justice league: Doom That revolves around Vandal Savage's plot to exterminate the greater part of the human population and start a new civilization. To ensure that the Justice League is unable to stop him, Savage hired Bane, Metallo, Star Sapphire, Cheetah, Ma'alefa'ak, Mirror Master to help him with his plan.... instead its the animated Avengers who enter the Hall of Doom and find Vandel and his team about to start there master plan...

From the animated series The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes the team is: As the Avengers enter the Hall of Doom to try to stop Vandals plan the matchups go as follows:

Cap. America.....Vs Bane
Thor................Vs Metallo
Iron Man..........Vs Star Sapphire
Ms.Marvel........Vs Cheetah
Hulk...............Vs Ma'alefa'ak
Cap.Marvel......Vs Mirror Master
Ant-Man.........Vs Vandel Savage

Can the avengers stop Vandels plan from fully Succeeding ?

carver9
Who is this?

Ma'alefa'ak

jalek moye
So only animated feats count?

Endless Mike
Originally posted by carver9
Who is this?

Ma'alefa'ak

Evil Martian who is a Martian Manhunter villain.

I've never seen his animated version though

Supermex
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Evil Martian who is a Martian Manhunter villain.

I've never seen his animated version though

Ya he was in the Justice League: Doom animated film...

carver9
Majority of the JLA squad sucks (especially Metallo). The Avengers win.

Badabing
Majority of the JLA squad sucks (especially Metallo). The Avengers win. Metallo isn't in the JLA. And this is the Hall of Doom. Your bias just oozes from you like the stank from a dirty snatch.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Metallo isn't in the JLA. And this is the Hall of Doom. Your bias just oozes from you like the stank from a dirty snatch.

Lol...you knew what I meant. They are part of the JLA cartoon. They were not as good in the cartoons imo.

Badabing
Lol...you knew what I meant. They are part of the JLA cartoon. They were not as good in the cartoons imo. It's too late. I will call you Carter or Stinky Oozing Snatch Stank from now on (SOSS for short)!

badawe

carver9
It's too late. I will call you Carter or Stinky Oozing Snatch Stank from now on (SOSS for short)!

badawe

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
I literally just watched JLbig grinOOM.

I give it to the Avengers.

Greysen93
Avengers win. Uh Hulk Solo's laughing

JakeTheBank
Cap versus Bane: Cap.

Thor vs. Metallo: Thor, pretty soundly.

Iron Man vs. Star Sapphire: Inclined to give it to Carol.

Ms. Marvel vs. Cheetah: IIRC, Carol, while she did exhibit Mar-Vell powers at the end of the opposite she cameoed in, hasn't officially debuted as Ms. Marvel as of yet.

Hulk vs. Ma'alefa'ak: Ma'alefa'ak. Hulk's been shown to be suceptible to mind control and the like and unless he goes into plot armor rage mode or something, he's probably going to lose.

Captain Mar-Vell vs. Mirror Master: Mar-Vell.

Ant-Man vs. Savage: Ant-Man.

Supermex
As in the film..If vandal set of the boombs into the sun as in the movie during the course of the fight... Can this Avengers team eep the Sun beams from hiting earth and killing all them poeple?

MF DELPH
Metallo isn't in the JLA. And this is the Hall of Doom. Your bias just oozes from you like the stank from a dirty snatch.

eek!

laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by MF DELPH
eek!

laughing biscuits

jalek moye
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Cap versus Bane: Cap.

Thor vs. Metallo: Thor, pretty soundly.

Iron Man vs. Star Sapphire: Inclined to give it to Carol.

Ms. Marvel vs. Cheetah: IIRC, Carol, while she did exhibit Mar-Vell powers at the end of the opposite she cameoed in, hasn't officially debuted as Ms. Marvel as of yet.

Hulk vs. Ma'alefa'ak: Ma'alefa'ak. Hulk's been shown to be suceptible to mind control and the like and unless he goes into plot armor rage mode or something, he's probably going to lose.

Captain Mar-Vell vs. Mirror Master: Mar-Vell.

Ant-Man vs. Savage: Ant-Man.
Ms marvel's not in season 2? I haven't seen it yet

Supermex
Ms.Marval had a nice showin in season 2 so far when the Kree come 2 Earth and she take on Ronan and Cap.Marvel while helping the Avengers..

JakeTheBank
Ah, okay.

I saw only the first couple of eps of Season 2 and wasn't aware Danvers debuted as Ms. Marvel yet.

Existere
Ms. Marvel debuts in Episode 4 of Season 2.

I think she's in Episode 6 too, haven't watched it yet.

I forget how fast Cheetah was really shown to be in JL: Doom, but I'd probably give it to Carol. Kind of a funny line-up of fights though, I feel like the Carols should be fighting each other, and not just cause their names work out.

Prep-Man
how would mar-vell beat mirror master?

Flyattractor
Miss Marvel was in the ep on 05/19/2012 and Wasp said she was the 2nd strongest on the team after the Hulk.who in a fight she held her own against him for a few minutes before the fighting just stopped.

Existere
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Miss Marvel was in the ep on 05/19/2012 and Wasp said she was the 2nd strongest on the team after the Hulk.who in a fight she held her own against him for a few minutes before the fighting just stopped. ...are you from the future?

Existere
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Miss Marvel was in the ep on 05/19/2012 and Wasp said she was the 2nd strongest on the team after the Hulk.who in a fight she held her own against him for a few minutes before the fighting just stopped. Are you from the future?

JakeTheBank
I really wish Mar-Vell had the classic look/costume instead of the Ultimate influenced one.

psycho gundam
she goes up against korvac in the latest episode

Existere
I really wish Mar-Vell had the classic look/costume instead of the Ultimate influenced one. Yeah, me too. I was wondering if they're gonna merge that somewhere, if he's gonna stumble across the Nega-Bands or something and get a new look.

His character's pretty clearly got a plan ahead of him, he hasn't made his full transition to superhero yet, so we'll see.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Existere
Are you from the future?

Yes. Yes I am...Oh wait you mortals haven't seen that totally kick ass episode yet.

HAHA losers.

eh, The episode from the 13th of may had her in it too.

Try that one.

Oh and its Mother's Day then to.
Don't forget it Nimrods.

Happy Dance

JakeTheBank
Watching Rocket Raccoon stare down Hulk and proceed to start shooting him was epic beyond words.

Existere
Watching Rocket Raccoon stare down Hulk and proceed to start shooting him was epic beyond words. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.