Solar vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Recently heard of Solar yet never have read his comics who wins Solar or thanos

NemeBro
What, Solar, Man of the Atom?

Isn't he a multiversal being?

TheMask
Originally posted by NemeBro
What, Solar, Man of the Atom?

Isn't he a multiversal being?

I wouldnt know ive never read the comic but yes im talking about Solar the man of the atom looks a bit silly to me and his powers probably wouldnt effect thanos since thanos might just resist his atoms being re arranged.

"Id"
Current Solar may fall to thanos.

Previous Solar minus the Gold Key Solar, are far beyond Thanos its ridiculous. Its like an Elephant raping an ant ridiculous.

TheMask
well in KMC its always the characters at there peak i think thats the rules i think

Existere
In KMC it's always the most recent version unless otherwise stated.

Peak versions of everyone would be ridiculous and stupid.

...Let's do it. mmm

abhilegend
Solar.

TheMask
its the peak version in this thread since thanos is so strong. I dont know nothing about Solar Man of the Atom ive only seen that his serious is super short but never read it and i have seen that his powers are controlling atoms i guess. So yeah its at his peak powers.

TheMask
both are at there peak and thanos has the IG

NemeBro
Thanos with the IG isn't at his peak.

TheMask
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thanos with the IG isn't at his peak.

Then what is?

TheMask
The heart of the universe doesnt count cause people dont say its cannon alot of them dont anyway and supposidly its only over one reality.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheMask
The heart of the universe doesnt count cause people dont say its cannon alot of them dont anyway and supposidly its only over one reality. It is indeed canon. Such ignorance.

TheMask
Lol your talking to me about ignorence? Your the stupid **** who thinks thanos could beat Lucifer morningstar ok cool

So thanos gets the HOTU who wins. Solar gets his Peak powers as for you quanchi nothing you say even counts for this thread your to be ignored cause your basically a super uber fanboy

NemeBro
Thanos with the Heart of the Infinite should frankly stomp.

TheMask
He only gets the IG in this thread HOTU is to powerful and like i said i dont know hardly anything about Solar

Endless Mike
Solar wins

Utrigita
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Solar wins

TheMask
Originally posted by Utrigita

Ok who is solar and what has he done that puts him above Thanos even with the Infinity Gauntlet?

quanchi112
Lol your talking to me about ignorence? Your the stupid **** who thinks thanos could beat Lucifer morningstar ok cool

So thanos gets the HOTU who wins. Solar gets his Peak powers as for you quanchi nothing you say even counts for this thread your to be ignored cause your basically a super uber fanboy I have never read anything on Solar but the hotu is indeed canon. You claiming it isn't is wishful thinking.

JakeTheBank
Thanos obtaining the HOTU is canon. It's referenced clear as day.

Galan007
Lotta stupid in this thread. ermm

Dark Horse/Gold Key Solar lose.
Valiant/Acclaim Solar rapestomp.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thanos obtaining the HOTU is canon. It's referenced clear as day. Multiple times:Originally posted by Galan007
From Thanos' 2003 mini:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11562172_t0.jpg http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11562341_t7.jpg

From Thanos' 2006 OHOTMU bio:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11562176_t1.jpg

From Eternity's 2006 OHOTMU bio:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11562181_t3.jpg

From Living Tribunal's 2006 OHOTMU bio:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11562184_t4.jpg

From Inifnity's 2006 OHOTMU bio:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11562187_t5.jpg

From Master Order & Lord Chaos' 2007 OHOTMU bio:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11562179_t2.jpg

From the 2010 Thanos Sourcebook:
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11562190_t6.jpg

Everything pertinent is outlined in red.

TheMask
IT was not cannon and I know it was not cannon because Ive been here before Sir then it was cannon. Even when it was shown in the thanos mini series nobody thought it was cannon so maybe you should talk to your kmc buddies.

Anyway back to the thing who wins thanos or solar

remember solar is at his peak and thanos has the ig. Magus with the Ig was making universes with it wasnt he?

Nihilist
laughing out loud at Mask acting like he doesnt know who Solar is!

Also the End was cannon it was even mentioned in Nova corps files in the lead up to Thanos Imperative

TheMask
I dont. Ive seen solar and a guy running around in suit doesnt imperss me so much that i want to read him. So what feats has he done cause nobody has stated them INCLUDING ME.

Nihilist
Yeah u mad

TheMask
LOL mad at what my friend make a valid post or get out smile

Nihilist
LOL mad at what my friend make a valid post or get out smile I did, The End is cannon.

Yeah u mad/butthurt at Quan laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
laughing out loud at Mask acting like he doesnt know who Solar is!

Also the End was cannon it was even mentioned in Nova corps files in the lead up to Thanos Imperative It's been mentioned in multiple bios and in comics yet mask cries it's not canon. He's horrible. He keeps pming me asking me questions.

Nihilist
Originally posted by quanchi112
It's been mentioned in multiple bios and in comics yet mask cries it's not canon. He's horrible. He keeps pming me asking me questions. Bwhahaha really?

quanchi112
Bwhahaha really? He was begging me to answer the Lucifer versus Thanos stuff then keeps asking me more questions. He's a little obsessed.

the Darkone
Valiant Solar would rage stomp Thanos, I read a little Solar Man of the Atom, dude was f**king sick! He was borderline abstract, Galan007 knows more and could give a better description of Solar

TheMask
ok if either of you makes another post like this im going to bring in the moderators. Oh by the way quanchi. Your so stupid you think that thanos could defeat lucifer morningstar so please dont sit there thinking your brillaint. Im not obssessed, im STUNNED at your utter stupidity.

Also when i was in here for years nobody thought the HOTU was cannon so stfu already...........ITS NOT BEING USED IN THIS FIGHT. ONLY THE INIFNIITY GAUNTLET

Nihilist
ok if either of you makes another post like this im going to bring in the moderators. Oh by the way quanchi. Your so stupid you think that thanos could defeat lucifer morningstar so please dont sit there thinking your brillaint. Im not obssessed, im STUNNED at your utter stupidity.

Also when i was in here for years nobody thought the HOTU was cannon so stfu already...........ITS NOT BEING USED IN THIS FIGHT. ONLY THE INIFNIITY GAUNTLET Go on then bring the mods in laughing out loud youre acting as if you wont get warned with the crap youre posting.

TheMask
What crap am i posting buddy boy? Whats wrong cant take the heat? go cry to your mommy then dude.

TheMask
Go on then bring the mods in laughing out loud youre acting as if you wont get warned with the crap youre posting.

If your as big a fanboy as quan you have nothing to laugh about friend smile stick out tongue

Nihilist
What crap am i posting buddy boy? Whats wrong cant take the heat? go cry to your mommy then dude. Trying to insult Quan.

Me cry laughing out loud are you that stupid? come back to me when i cry and say im gonna get the mods in....like you just did boy.

TheMask
look at you. I read comics so i think i better then others lol what a joke. Yes you cry. You obviously have to cry cause your here waisting your time insulting me smile this is my thread so I'd like to see the results smile but why are you here? You cant even read when i put he only uses the IG. Yeah i knwo what the HOTU is and yeah i know that in the past KMC didnt think it was cannon. Till marvel suddenly makes it cannon whats new.

Nihilist
look at you. I read comics so i think i better then others lol what a joke. Yes you cry. You obviously have to cry cause your here waisting your time insulting me smile this is my thread so I'd like to see the results smile but why are you here? You cant even read when i put he only uses the IG. Yeah i knwo what the HOTU is and yeah i know that in the past KMC didnt think it was cannon. Till marvel suddenly makes it cannon whats new. Is English your second language?

TheMask
Why is reading an ability you just aquired? Get a personality then pick on my english smile a personality is way more important smile

Nihilist
Why is reading an ability you just aquired? Get a personality then pick on my english smile a personality is way more important smile Yeah because a personality shines through when posting on a comic book site, my god you are dense.

TheMask
Yeah it does actually fanboy. It shines through your works and lets others know if your a jerk off or not lol. Im dense? Yeah why dont you and quan go get a room.

Nihilist
Yeah it does actually fanboy. It shines through your works and lets others know if your a jerk off or not lol. Im dense? Yeah why dont you and quan go get a room. Your not a jerk eh? so you say you judge someone by how they post on here? and you say you dont came across as retarded or butthurt lmfao

TheMask
Im a jerk? I only attack those who attack me or who make themselves out to be morons my friend. You attack me after years when the HOTU was not even cannon on this thread. If you could read my other posts under my other names which i cant reveal cause i might get kicked then youd know ive always believed it to be cannon.

Anyway you talk to much about butthurt its odd. Do you have a past experience in this type of hurt, or anal problems maybe you fell on a pickel or maybe you were intimiate with a cousin or uncle you wanan tell us about well this is a comic book forum friend not a spill my emotions out about a past incest fest.

Nihilist
Im a jerk? I only attack those who attack me or who make themselves out to be morons my friend. You attack me after years when the HOTU was not even cannon on this thread. If you could read my other posts under my other names which i cant reveal cause i might get kicked then youd know ive always believed it to be cannon.

Anyway you talk to much about butthurt its odd. Do you have a past experience in this type of hurt, or anal problems maybe you fell on a pickel or maybe you were intimiate with a cousin or uncle you wanan tell us about well this is a comic book forum friend not a spill my emotions out about a past incest fest. Fisrt part of your post is just a excuse and the second is you trying to be funny and failing badly, stick to debating your better at that, just.

TheMask
Excuse for what. Yes cause your not trying to be funny seems like i touched a nerve. Uh oh is the past coming to the serfice...........tell me about the rabbits nihilist?

BlueFnord
Valiant Solar is spite. Haven't read current Solar so not going to comment on that.

Nihilist
Excuse for what. Yes cause your not trying to be funny seems like i touched a nerve. Uh oh is the past coming to the serfice...........tell me about the rabbits nihilist? Can you say that in English please, because that was just a load of gibberish.

TheMask
then read slower. There was a debate going on till you and your idiot friend came in here.

Nihilist
then read slower. There was a debate going on till you and your idiot friend came in here. What debate, most said Solar wins and i added to the talk about The End being cannon.

Dont get so upset about Thanos/Quan son.

TheMask
I asked about solars feats nobody answered. You came in here and did nothing but type nonsense.

Nihilist
I asked about solars feats nobody answered. You came in here and did nothing but type nonsense. So me giving proof to The End being cannon is nonsense? seeing as you was talking about The End i geuss all you was doing is talking nonsense then.

TheMask
Its nonsense cause i said he doesnt have the HOTU

Nihilist
Its nonsense cause i said he doesnt have the HOTU And? that wasnt what i responded to it was if it was cannon or not which you was talking about

TheMask
Who cares the HOTU isnt in this debate or fight. So who the hell cares? Its cannon I get it END OF STORY. MOVE ALONG.

Nihilist
Who cares the HOTU isnt in this debate or fight. So who the hell cares? Its cannon I get it END OF STORY. MOVE ALONG. So you admit you was wrong after saying it wasnt cannon, good boy smile

TheMask
Did i ever say i wasnt wrong? Can you actually act like a human being and correct others politely? No you have to do it like a douchbag. Like i said man just cause you were your hole was buttpunched doesnt give you the right to be a jerkoff smile

Nihilist
Did i ever say i wasnt wrong? Can you actually act like a human being and correct others politely? No you have to do it like a douchbag. Like i said man just cause you were your hole was buttpunched doesnt give you the right to be a jerkoff smile yeah you said it here Originally posted by TheMask
IT was not cannon and I know it was not cannon because Ive been here before Sir then it was cannon. Even when it was shown in the thanos mini series nobody thought it was cannon so maybe you should talk to your kmc buddies.
I put you right the way i did because you acted like a smart ass from the start, but youre a good boy admitting youre wrong smile

TheMask
Good now move on smile

Horrificus
Originally posted by Galan007
Lotta stupid in this thread. Hehe. Neat.

Personally, it sounds like somebody wants to get some free schoolin' about Solar, with stories and scans. wink

TheMask
Yup kinda. Nihilis is just upset cause quanchi hasnt given him any lately kinda a lovers spat. So he takes it out on others as though his comic knowledge is something to brag about which it is but its not like its gonna save the fking planet. Thats why he attacks me and others.

Existere
I feel dumber after just skimming this thread.

TheMask
Of course you do nihilus and quanchi invaded it and didnt stfu.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Existere
I feel dumber after just skimming this thread. I can no longer read your post, as a result of this thread.

NemeBro
Mask is being a silly boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.