Movie Abomination vs. Movie Thor, Movie Iron Man and Movie Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JoeyVanHalen
Movie version of Abomination (Hulk 2008)

vs.

Movie versions of Thor, Iron Man, Captain America (without Hulk).

JakeTheBank
Abomination gets his ass kicked. erm

Newjak
This isn't even close. Thor murders him.

Estacado
Abom is weaksauce just like Norton Hulk was...

JoeyVanHalen
Abomination was beating the crap out of Hulk. He didn't have great fighting skills though.

StiltmanFTW
Hulk stopped Abom with chains. Mjolnir chokehold should do the trick, too.

stan5677
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hulk stopped Abom with chains. Mjolnir chokehold should do the trick, too.
chains are the most powerful force in comics

carver9
Abomb wins. Stronger, didn't run from bullets, and Thor piercing durability isn't all that great. Abomb had claws that he enjoys using.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by stan5677
chains are the most powerful force in comics Bricks

carver9
It wasnt the chains that stopped Abomb, it was a super power arm that aided in choking him out. Put Thor in that same situation and he would have dropped as well.

Greysen93
Team destroys him

janus77
Abomination would murder this team. Fast, powerful as an enraged Hulk and ruthless...

Norton's Hulk needed to amp up to eventually take him down, Thor and the rest don't have that luxury and they start out too weak to hurt Abomination (Hulk was punching him to little effect).

Estacado
Norton Hulk did nothing impressive besides getting his ass handed to Abom and he threw a fork lift trailer and a hummer....stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by carver9
Abomb wins. Stronger, didn't run from bullets, and Thor piercing durability isn't all that great. Abomb had claws that he enjoys using.

A-Bomb is one of Loeb's characters. Abomination is not called like that.

I really don't see Emil beating this team.

JakeTheBank
Nothing Abomination did suggests him beating the team.

iceman24567
Here we go again its basically Hulk vs Thor redux **** this shit man

D-Block
Thor solos

quanchi112
Thor destroys him.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iceman24567
Here we go again its basically Hulk vs Thor redux **** this shit man

BUSTER1
team ftw

I play triangle

You have convinced me wise one! Abomb wins!

DTM
Pretty solid win for the Avengers from me here.

DARTH POWER
Thor solos.

A Hulk who didn't show any kind of amazing strength or durability feats and who couldn't even leap very high beat him. So a Good Mjolnir attack should put him down for the count.

Was a good movie though.

golem370
Abomination was way more dangerous then Hulk bloodthirsty and durable as hell. He would mow through the group and imo beat Thor. Emil was a merc suppose to be one of the best.

Silent Master
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Thor solos.

A Hulk who didn't show any kind of amazing strength or durability feats and who couldn't even leap very high beat him. So a Good Mjolnir attack should put him down for the count.

Was a good movie though.

I agree.

carver9
Originally posted by golem370
Abomination was way more dangerous then Hulk bloodthirsty and durable as hell. He would mow through the group and imo beat Thor. Emil was a merc suppose to be one of the best.

This.

Reacting2
This.

WhiteWitchKing

Iron Man cuts this bum up with his lasers.

Iron Man wins.

carver9
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Iron Man cuts this bum up with his lasers.

Iron Man wins.

And you are basing this off of what scene? The guy bit a rocket and it exploded in his mouth and he was still smiling.

StiltmanFTW
The scene from Iron Man 2 in which Stark and Rhodes fight Crimson Dynamo's drones, most likely.

golem370
He didn't display that ability in the Avengers movie though

StiltmanFTW
I believe he did, against one of Chitauri's serpents for example. It wasn't effective though.

carver9
The scene from Iron Man 2 in which Stark and Rhodes fight Crimson Dynamo's drones, most likely.

Not going to hurt Abomination.

WhiteWitchKing
He didn't display that ability in the Avengers movie though

Yeah he did. He cut up put of the metal debris stuck to the propellers of the carrier if I recall correctly. He might have used them during the alien invasion but I don't recall that part well enough.

And you are basing this off of what scene? The guy bit a rocket and it exploded in his mouth and he was still smiling.

Great, so he gets a mouth full of beam down his throat along with a blitz of missiles to the face.

JakeTheBank
Even if he didn't use them in the Avengers - and I think he did - all of his feats from IM and IM2 count, just like Thor and Cap's feats are still valid from their solo movies.

StiltmanFTW
Not going to hurt Abomination.

Chains hurt him just fine... have you even seen IM2?

Great, so he gets a mouth full of beam down his throat along with a blitz of missiles to the face.

laughing out loud thumb up

JakeTheBank
What did Blonsky tank equal to or greater than repulsors, unibeams, lasers, or a barrage of missiles?

golem370
He did take a rocket launcher to the face and laughed it off

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What did Blonsky tank equal to or greater than repulsors, unibeams, lasers, or a barrage of missiles? Hulk's fists.

WhiteWitchKing
He did take a rocket launcher to the face and laughed it off

And then got chocked out. Well placed missile down in his and this bum will be down for the count. Those little should missiles that took out the tank should be enough to suffocate him.

carver9
Chains hurt him just fine... have you even seen IM2?

laughing out loud thumb up

Huge chains that was in the possession of Hulks strength. That would take out anyone in this thread.

Mindset
And then got chocked out. Well placed missile down in his and this bum will be down for the count. Those little should missiles that took out the tank should be enough to suffocate him. Hulk would do and Abom wins because that.

carver9
What did Blonsky tank equal to or greater than repulsors, unibeams, lasers, or a barrage of missiles?

Hulk fist.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team. Anyone who thinks Abomination can beat Thor in a fight is not worth replying to.

Frankly, I have no idea how he'd beat Iron Man. Is there a reason why he doesn't annihilate Abomination from the air with his artillery?

Avengers Hulk and Incredible Hulk might be in the same continuity but the Hulk received a huge boost in power for the Avengers.

Mindset
Hulk fist. Carver, stop copying me.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Team. Anyone who thinks Abomination can beat Thor in a fight is not worth replying to.

Frankly, I have no idea how he'd beat Iron Man. Is there a reason why he doesn't annihilate Abomination from the air with his artillery?

Avengers Hulk and Incredible Hulk might be in the same continuity but the Hulk received a huge boost in power for the Avengers.

Because lightning didn't hurt Iron Man and Hulk > Iron Man and Abomination gave Hulk a fight until he beat him up. Or something.

At absolute worst, Iron Man can spam the hell out of Blonsky from a distance which will add up over time - unless people think he could indefinitely no sell Iron Man, which is ridiculous. Adding in Thor makes this pretty one sided.

carver9
What durability fts are you all using to suggest Ironman lrtec anyone else on the team defeating Abomination?

carver9
By the way, that Hulk fell from cloud height still in near human form and tanked it. Abomination being capable of damaging someone with this type of durability is insane.

JakeTheBank
What durability fts are you all using to suggest Ironman lrtec anyone else on the team defeating Abomination?

Nothing I saw from Abomination suggest he would indefinitely no sell Iron Man's barrage of attacks. I have no issue with him enduring a single missile or repulsor ray or even a few of them, but he's not going to stand there and tank everything Tony throws at him unless there's some extended Carver Cut of Incredible Hulk only you have access to. Likewise, if Tony stays out of reach and just keeps shooting at him, even if we assume he'd never ever hurt Blonsky, it'll provide enough of a distraction for Thor to beat that ass.

He sure as hell isn't no selling Thor to begin with.

carver9
Nothing I saw from Abomination suggest he would indefinitely no sell Iron Man's barrage of attacks. I have no issue with him enduring a single missile or repulsor ray or even a few of them, but he's not going to stand there and tank everything Tony throws at him unless there's some extended Carver Cut of Incredible Hulk only you have access to. Likewise, if Tony stays out of reach and just keeps shooting at him, even if we assume he'd never ever hurt Blonsky, it'll provide enough of a distraction for Thor to beat that ass.

He sure as hell isn't no selling Thor to begin with.

Tony doesnt fight like that. Abomination kicking Hulk through some buildings damaging him is enough and don't pretend like a hit like that won't rock Thor. Thor was punched in the face by a frost Giant and it made him light headed...light head enough for the frost Giant to land a second punch.

Abomination would straight up overpower Tony.

Mindset
I am a HUGE Thor fan, but Carver is making a lot of sense right now.

JakeTheBank
Tony doesnt fight like that. Abomination kicking Hulk through some buildings damaging him is enough and don't pretend like a hit like that won't rock Thor. Thor was punched in the face by a frost Giant and it made him lout headed...light head enough for the frost Giant to land a second punch.

Abomination would straight up overpower Tony.

Tony doesn't fly around using his mobility and speed to blow shit up?

Real talk, here: Do you even watch these movies?

Never said Abomination couldn't hurt Thor, but Abomination isn't no selling Mjolnir tosses, swings, or weather manipulation. Thor also fought the Hulk while holding back.

Abomination would have to get close to Tony.

h1a8
Originally posted by JoeyVanHalen
Movie version of Abomination (Hulk 2008)

vs.

Movie versions of Thor, Iron Man, Captain America (without Hulk).

Movie Abom was a 10 tonner. He couldn't even break a thick chain for crying out loud. Cap could possible solo him, if not then Iron Man solos. Let's not bring Thor into this.

carver9
Tony doesn't fly around using his mobility and speed to blow shit up?

Never said Abomination couldn't hurt Thor, but Abomination isn't no selling Mjolnir tosses, swings, or weather manipulation. Thor also fought the Hulk while holding back.

Abomination would have to get close to Tony.

Tony is a melee fighter most of the time.

Abomination would kill Thor. Thor piercing damage isn't all that great.

I never said he wouldn't no sell hammer strikes either but him withstanding Hulks hits the way he was makes me feel like he would merk Thor and the crew.

JakeTheBank

I never said he wouldn't no sell hammer strikes either but him withstanding Hulks hits the way he was makes me feel like he would merk Thor and the crew.

WTF? No, he's not. erm Now you're just making shit up and outright lying. Iron Man spams repulsor rays 9 times out of 10.

No, he wouldn't.

Yeah, and seeing as I've actually watched all the movies which are relevant to the topic at hand, I see Abomination getting worked over by the team.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Carver's being silly.

For the record, Thor dodging the wing of the jet and the bullets of the F-22 doesn't mean he has shitty durability. The freaking Mark 3 withstood that (Gun fire and being smashed into a wing jet) in the very first movie and Thor was clearly made of tougher stuff than the Mark 7.

One of the differences between movie Thor and comics Thor is that he doesn't tank everything on the chin but when he does get hit, he takes it like a champ.

He bounced back unharmed from getting pounded on then tossed through a wall by Hulk, a blast from Gungnir and the rainbow bridge going Nuclear, and being blasted by Iron Man with his power quadrupled. The dude is obviously very durable, but as we saw he'd rather block the Chitaru's blasters instead of tanking them.

His new found conscience and being on a team did make him look less effective/destructive. However Hemsworth said that Thor will showcase more of what we saw in Jotunheim in the sequel IIRC so that's something.

DARTH POWER

LOL. Maybe by "most of the time" your referring to his boxing match with Happy Hogan.

Whatever dude.

janus77
Abomination was much more impressive, he's actually stronger than a base-level Hulk (though that is somewhat muddied by the fact that Hulk was shot-up with a "cure" to prevent him from turning in to Hulk again) and only lost to Hulk because Hulk amped.

Hulk was tossing Thor about pretty casually, he had him in his hand and was about to go Loki on him when the JetFighter saved Thor.

That alone makes it highly unlikely that the team could take Abomination.

Add in the superior speed (he was faster than Hulk), which would allow for him to make Cap into a pavement stain right away...

I don't see the team winning any against Abomination at all.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by janus77
Abomination was much more impressive, he's actually stronger than a base-level Hulk (though that is somewhat muddied by the fact that Hulk was shot-up with a "cure" to prevent him from turning in to Hulk again) and only lost to Hulk because Hulk amped.

Hulk was tossing Thor about pretty casually, he had him in his hand and was about to go Loki on him when the JetFighter saved Thor.

That alone makes it highly unlikely that the team could take Abomination.

Flawless logic confused

StiltmanFTW

Carver never leaves his den.

golem370
Alright the chain probably weight ton Hulk had levege on Abom and its like Apocalypse holding Hulk with his ropes of his are. When Thor started fight Hulk he was holding back but when he called for his hammer it was on and he was going all out and at the end of the fight Hulk was beating Thor bottom line

Silent Master
Thor was never going all out vs the Hulk.

golem370
Yeah he was.

janus77
Yeah he was.
Thor NEVER goes all out, it's his power!

Don't ever ask whether others hold back or not... 'cos only Thor holds back...

golem370
He was trying to beat Hulk and was failing

Silent Master
Yeah he was.

Then post the screen-caps where he used lightning, charged hammer strikes and weather control.

golem370
They were inside the Helicarrier when they were fighting those type of powers who be dangerous to everbody on the ship.

Silent Master
IOW, Thor had to hold back.

golem370
He was losing the fist fight

Silent Master
He was also holding back.

janus77
There's nothing but Thor-wanking behind the notion that Thor was "holding back".

He simply isn't strong enough or powerful enough to hurt Hulk, he tried, he failed and he was about to get the Loki treatment (as Hulk was tossing him around by that point in the fight) when the jet fighter saved him.

janus77
He was trying to beat Hulk and was failing
Sorry, I was being sarcastic in my earlier post.

I agree with you, it's nonsense to claim that Thor was "holding back". He got pissed off when Hulk made him bleed, he thought that with Mjolnir he would be able to level the playing field and have a hammer-versus-fist fight, but Hulk is too strong and powerful for that, so Thor was getting tossed around.

If not for the jet fighter, Thor would have been the first to receive the Loki treatment.

Silent Master
There's nothing but Thor-wanking behind the notion that Thor was "holding back".

He simply isn't strong enough or powerful enough to hurt Hulk, he tried, he failed and he was about to get the Loki treatment (as Hulk was tossing him around by that point in the fight) when the jet fighter saved him.

Then post the screen-caps where he used lightning, charged hammer strikes and weather control against the Hulk.

janus77
Originally posted by Silent Master
Then post the screen-caps where he used lightning, charged hammer strikes and weather control against the Hulk.
Post the screen-caps where the lightning does anything to Iron Man?

Unless he has an empire states size building to hand to store and amplify his lightning, it doesn't seem to be much of an attack.

Thor simply wasn't strong or powerful enough, even with Mjolnir, to battle Hulk on the helicarrier.

We saw later what Hulk can do when he is actually cutting loose. So we know that it's far more reasonable to say Hulk was holding back and site the fact that the helicarrier was still in one-piece, than to say Thor was holding back because you didn't see any lightning.

Silent Master
Post the screen-caps where the lightning does anything to Iron Man?

Unless he has an empire states size building to hand to store and amplify his lightning, it doesn't seem to be much of an attack.

Thor simply wasn't strong or powerful enough, even with Mjolnir, to battle Hulk on the helicarrier.

We saw later what Hulk can do when he is actually cutting loose. So we know that it's far more reasonable to say Hulk was holding back and site the fact that the helicarrier was still in one-piece, than to say Thor was holding back because you didn't see any lightning.

Post the screen-cap where Hulk absorbs energy.

Thor held back, there is zero proof that the Hulk held back.

janus77
Post the screen-cap where Hulk absorbs energy.

Thor held back, there is zero proof that the Hulk held back.
so you're just asserting things for the fun of it. fine.

Hulk held back and you can see it because Thor's head was still attached to his shoulders.

As Loki proves, Hulk flattens "puny gods", with little effort.

Silent Master
so you're just asserting things for the fun of it. fine.

Hulk held back and you can see it because Thor's head was still attached to his shoulders.

As Loki proves, Hulk flattens "puny gods", with little effort.

We have proof that Thor held back, there is zero proof that the Hulk held back.

janus77
We have proof that Thor held back, there is zero proof that the Hulk held back.
You have no proof that Thor held back, you have speculation and the assumption that lightning is his strongest card.

As Iron Man demonstrated, it's not even powerful enough to break through his armour.

DARTH POWER
He was losing the fist fight

Not really. Hulk only landed a punch when Thor was trying to calm him down. Before that he couldn't even land a punch on Thor.

D-Block
Thor could Solo Abomination. IMO if someone is not using all their powers they are clearly holding back. Thor fought Hulk on Hulk terms h2h

zeel
thor destroys him.

Silent Master
You have no proof that Thor held back, you have speculation and the assumption that lightning is his strongest card.

As Iron Man demonstrated, it's not even powerful enough to break through his armour.

janus77
You're the one saying that lightning is Thor's trump card.

We saw Thor trying to battle Hulk, we saw him demonstrably weaker than Hulk, we saw him try using Mjolnir to even things up, we saw that failing ...

There was no evidence of Thor holding back, merely of not managing to register any effect with his best attacks.

What you're trying to prove is that Thor not using all his versatility is the same as Thor holding back, which is just your assumption.
Originally posted by zeel
thor destroys himself.
yes

janus77
edit

Silent Master
We saw Thor holding back against the Hulk.

D-Block
I think Avengers Hulk would dominate Abomination also he seemed more powerful.

DARTH POWER
You have no proof that Thor held back,

You mean apart from the fact he told Hulk he didn't want to hurt him??

you have speculation and the assumption that lightning is his strongest card.

I would say Thor's Lightning amped Mjolnir strike being more deadly than a non-lightning amped one is common sense.

I would also say him not being able to use Lightning & Tornadoes would put him at a significant disadvantage. Again common sense.

Don't troll please.

janus77
We saw Thor holding back against the Hulk.
no, YOU think you saw that.

The rest of us watched the movie and saw what actually happened smile.

Silent Master
no, YOU think you saw that.

The rest of us watched the movie and saw what actually happened smile.

janus77
Don't troll please.
I wouldn't dream of trolling. After all, you Thor fanatics seem to have made that a sort of skill of yours, of late. It's not an area I have any experience of, so I shall stay out of it smile.

janus77
again, it's YOUR ASSUMPTION that lightning and weather are his strongest attacks. What we've seen is him using lightning on IM and it having less effect on his armour than the headbutt.

Silent Master
again, it's YOUR ASSUMPTION that lightning and weather are his strongest attacks. What we've seen is him using lightning on IM and it having less effect on his armour than the headbutt.

IM can absrob energy, the Hulk can't.

Please stop trolling.

janus77

Please stop trolling.
Again, you fail to comprehend...

IM amped from the energies, yes, but it was a lightning strike that didn't even burn his armour, it did nothing to it. whatever his power-supply/arc-reactor stuff does is beside the point.

bullets, artillery, punches, Thor's hands have all dented/pierced/lacerated - as evidenced by Whiplash's attacks - IM's armour. Thor's lightning didn't smile.

carver9
Sorry, I was being sarcastic in my earlier post.

I agree with you, it's nonsense to claim that Thor was "holding back". He got pissed off when Hulk made him bleed, he thought that with Mjolnir he would be able to level the playing field and have a hammer-versus-fist fight, but Hulk is too strong and powerful for that, so Thor was getting tossed around.

If not for the jet fighter, Thor would have been the first to receive the Loki treatment.

This...

There is no proof Thor was holding back...only excuses if you ask me.

janus77

Please stop trolling.
even humouring your delusions, let's say the lightning is a powerful attack, it's still nothing compared to the alien lasers.

Those things didn't amp IM, they hurt him and damaged his armour.

Hulk took a sustained barrage of laser/energy attacks from an armada of over a dozen ships.

even your delusion must have some limits, no?

carver9
You mean apart from the fact he told Hulk he didn't want to hurt him??

I would say Thor's Lightning amped Mjolnir strike being more deadly than a non-lightning amped one is common sense.

I would also say him not being able to use Lightning & Tornadoes would put him at a significant disadvantage. Again common sense.

Don't troll please.

That doesn't mean that he was holding back. The guy bomb rushed Hulk through a steel plated room...does that sound like someone not wanting to hurt Hulk? There is ZERO evidence that Thor was holding back, NONE.

carver9
even humouring your delusions, let's say the lightning is a powerful attack, it's still nothing compared to the alien lasers.

Those things didn't amp IM, they hurt him and damaged his armour.

Hulk took a sustained barrage of laser/energy attacks from an armada of over a dozen ships.

even your delusion must have some limits, no?

One blast one shotted Ironman. Thor showed NOTHING to suggest his lightning could do the same.

DARTH POWER
That doesn't mean that he was holding back. The guy bomb rushed Hulk through a steel plated room...does that sound like someone not wanting to hurt Hulk?

You mean to save BW's life?? Well yeah. And after that he specifically told him "I don't want to hurt you Banner" "Try to THINK"

There is ZERO evidence that Thor was holding back, NONE.

lol So Thor wanted to fight him?? And Thor sucked him up in a tornado like he did the Destroyer. And when Thor hit him with Mjolnir he amped it with Lightning like he did against The Destroyer??

And Thor wasn't trying to restrain Hulk when he wrapped around him with Mjolnir? No I suppose he was trying to kill him right??

The fight was full of evidence.

Silent Master
You mean to save BW's life?? Well yeah. And after that he specifically told him "I don't want to hurt you Banner" "Try to THINK"

lol So Thor wanted to fight him?? And Thor sucked him up in a tornado like he did the Destroyer. And when Thor hit him with Mjolnir he amped it with Lightning like he did against The Destroyer??

And Thor wasn't trying to restrain Hulk when he wrapped around him with Mjolnir? No I suppose he was trying to kill him right??

Hulk fanboys aren't very smart.

janus77
Hulk fanboys aren't very smart.
Well that's a good thing for you then isn't it? You MIGHT be able to understand them, if you concentrate really hard smile.

Now speaking as a reader of Hulk comics and someone who enjoyed The Avengers, I think you need to step back and get a little perspective.

carver9

Lol...Tornado vs Hulk. That would be the most retarded thing to use again Hulk...especially since Thor would have to stand still and do it along with twirling his hammer. Then it took time for this tornado to even lift the Destroyer off the ground. You must forgot how quick Hulk was...Thor would have most likely been blitzed. Nice argument though...lol.

What charged hammer strike? Who did this hammer strike take down?

Him hitting him in the face with Mjlonir doesn't mean he didn't want to hurt him. Him uppercutting Hulk didn't mean he didn't want to hurt him. Him charging Hulk through a steel plated wall didn't mean he didn't want to hurt him. There is NO evidence minus wanking on your end.

Lightning? Who is the most powerful being Thor lightning has dropped. Hulk withstood alien tech, the same alien tech that was >>>Thor lightning based on how well Ironman handled Thor lightning vs the Alien tech.

Thor doesn't have any advantages or anything saving him from Hulks power.

DARTH POWER
Lol...Tornado vs Hulk. That would be the most retarded thing to use again Hulk...

It's not about what it would do. We're talking about the fact that Thor was obviously holding back.

especially since Thor would have to stand still and do it along with twirling his hammer. Then it took time for this tornado to even lift the Destroyer off the ground. You must forgot how quick Hulk was...Thor would have most likely been blitzed. Nice argument though...lol.

Lol Wat? Hulk's gonna Blitz Thor?? The guy who couldn't even land a hit on Thor until Thor stopped to talk to him? Yeah I serious doubt that.

Actually was a nice argument by me. Not the best rebuttal from you though smile

What charged hammer strike? Who did this hammer strike take down?

It pu Destroyer to the floor. Again the point is not the effect it will have on Hulk (not at the moment anyway). The point is it's clear Thor did not go all out on Hulk.

Whilst the same can not be said Vice Versa.

Him hitting him in the face with Mjlonir doesn't mean he didn't want to hurt him.

Not Lightning Amped, therefore wasn't going all out.

Him uppercutting Hulk didn't mean he didn't want to hurt him.

Which uppercut? Without Mjolnir you mean?

Him charging Hulk through a steel plated wall didn't mean he didn't want to hurt him.There is NO evidence minus wanking on your end.

No it just meant he was trying to save Black Widows life. "Try to Think Banner/Carver"

And pppleeeaaaseee Wanking on my best day will never compete with your Hulk Wanking. You are the Master Hulk Wanker Carver!

Lightning? Who is the most powerful being Thor lightning has dropped. Hulk withstood alien tech, the same alien tech that was >>>Thor lightning

The alien lasers were more powerful than Thor's Lightning?? Based on what? Thor's Lightning One Shotted their largest ships.

Thor's Lightning destroyed an entire Landscape in one shot. What did the alien tech do that compares??

based on how well Ironman handled Thor lightning vs the Alien tech Thor doesn't have any advantages or anything saving him from Hulks power.

IM used Thor's Lightning as an energy source. Prove he could do the same with the Alien's weapons. Not once was IM said to be charged up during that end fight.

golem370
Not really. Hulk only landed a punch when Thor was trying to calm him down. Before that he couldn't even land a punch on Thor.

Thor had trouble standing and Hulk was still coming after him.

cdtm
Tony wins.

carver9
It's not about what it would do. We're talking about the fact that Thor was obviously holding back.

Lol Wat? Hulk's gonna Blitz Thor?? The guy who couldn't even land a hit on Thor until Thor stopped to talk to him? Yeah I serious doubt that.

Actually was a nice argument by me. Not the best rebuttal from you though smile

It pu Destroyer to the floor. Again the point is not the effect it will have on Hulk (not at the moment anyway). The point is it's clear Thor did not go all out on Hulk.

Whilst the same can not be said Vice Versa.

Not Lightning Amped, therefore wasn't going all out.

Which uppercut? Without Mjolnir you mean?

No it just meant he was trying to save Black Widows life. "Try to Think Banner/Carver"

And pppleeeaaaseee Wanking on my best day will never compete with your Hulk Wanking. You are the Master Hulk Wanker Carver!

The alien lasers were more powerful than Thor's Lightning?? Based on what? Thor's Lightning One Shotted their largest ships.

Thor's Lightning destroyed an entire Landscape in one shot. What did the alien tech do that compares??

IM used Thor's Lightning as an energy source. Prove he could do the same with the Alien's weapons. Not once was IM said to be charged up during that end fight.

If Thor is smart, he wouldn't use his tornado at all because it would leave him open. You not seeing this is ludicrous.

Hulk landed more than single hits...he was working Thor.

Thor wasn't holding back either and Hulk didn't hit Thor with his "alien busting punch"either.

What lightning amp? Show me this and show me the damage it can do to someone formidable besides some ice.

You don't have any proof Thor was holding back. He had no reason to hold back against someone as powerful as Hulk. Stop making stuff up. What I have gotten from.you is...he held back against Ironman, Loki, Hulk, am I missing someone? Lol...Thor is a holding back expert.lol.

The proof is on you. Prove that ironman can only absorb lightning energy.

Yyyyyaaaayyy, Thor lightning destroyed a shallow landscape. Landscape>>>Hulk durability. You are so great at this.

Hulk fell twice from cloud height and was ok afterwards. At one point he was near human form when this happened. Thor destroying some ice isn't dropping Hulk or Abomination, someone that was as durable as Hulk.

As shown on panel...Alien Tech>>Thors lightning. Thor climbing on a building, using it as a power source doesn't take away from this.

DARTH POWER
Thor had trouble standing and Hulk was still coming after him.

You mean after Thor got into a grappling match with him, only because he was trying to restrain him!

Actually more proof Thor was holding back. Attempting to restrain a creature Physically Stronger than him, instead of just continuing to Pound him with Mjolnir, and continuing to evade Thor's attacks.

Thanks thumb up

carver9
You mean after Thor got into a grappling match with him, only because he was trying to restrain him!

Actually more proof Thor was holding back. Attempting to restrain a creature Physically Stronger than him, instead of just continuing to Pound him with Mjolnir, and continuing to evade Thor's attacks.

Thanks thumb up

confused

Somebody help this guy.

DARTH POWER
If Thor is smart, he wouldn't use his tornado at all because it would leave him open. You not seeing this is ludicrous.

Tell me did Thor leave himself open against the Destroyer who shoots Light speed energy beams?

No.

So if the Destroyer couldn't land a hit on him, I don't see how Hulk will.

Hulk landed more than single hits...he was working Thor.

When? The next time Hulk hit him was when Thor attempted to restrain the Hulk. Actually more proof Thor was holding back. He proved he can dodge Hulk's punches, and whack Hulk around with Mjolnir.

That's without the aid of any Extra Exotic powers as well.

Thor wasn't holding back either

Thor's own words and the fact he didn't use Lightning and Hurricanes is more than enough proof that Thor was holding back. Your gna have to deal with that simple truth Carver.

and Hulk didn't hit Thor with his "alien busting punch"either.

Prove it. Hulk was going mental. He gave Thor everything he had.

Whilst Thor gave Hulk only a percentage of his total power output.

What lightning amp? Show me this and show me the damage it can do to someone formidable besides some ice.

Against the Destoyer. I've posted it for you earlier this week, but you refused to watch it.

You don't have any proof Thor was holding back. He had no reason to hold back against someone as powerful as Hulk. Stop making stuff up.

1. Thor said it himself.
2. Thor didn't use any of his powers.

How much more proof do you need Carver??

What I have gotten from.you is...he held back against Ironman, Loki, Hulk, am I missing someone? Lol...Thor is a holding back expert.lol.

I didn't say that about IM. IM got amped 4 times, and Thor was still crushing his armor.

Loki's his Brother LOL. He tried to convinve him to switch sides! The proof was right there! But as soon as Loki stabbed him, he though screw it, and just tossed Loki away.

He was fighting Loki with his Spear mind you. Hulk fought a weaponless Loki.

The proof is on you. Prove that ironman can only absorb lightning energy.

Urmmm the fact that he wasn't getting AMPED!!!!!!!!

Yyyyyaaaayyy, Thor lightning destroyed a shallow landscape. Landscape>>>Hulk durability. You are so great at this.

WTF you talking about. Nice twisting there buddy. I was comparing Thor's Lightning with the Alien Lasers.

I said show me where one shot of the Alien lasers destroyed an entire landscape.

Since you can't show me that, I'm suggesting a continuous barrage of Thor's Lightning would be more harmful to Hulk than than that continuous barrage of Alien lasers.

As shown on panel...Alien Tech>>Thors lightning.

Actually I just proved the opposite.

Thor climbing on a building, using it as a power source doesn't take away from this.

This is the biggest LIE Hulk fanatics have come out with. And a pretty desperate one.

Tell me exactly how this Magic Building amped his Lightning!! And what's stopping Thor using these conveniently placed Magic buildings against Abomination or Hulk in a fight in the City??

iceman24567
Not only did Thor hold back he had to hold back he would have endangered more lives he he went all out oh and the building didn't amp his lightning laughing

asdf83
Neither the Hulk nor the Abomination were all that impressive in their movie. Thor solos.

8swords
wait.. i thought this is a abomination vs team fight? how come most of you (*ahem* i noticed that carver always) decide the fight with a 1v1?.. come on, abomination lost by suffocation, how can he beat thor,IM and Cap?..

janus77
Originally posted by 8swords
wait.. i thought this is a abomination vs team fight? how come most of you (*ahem* i noticed that carver always) decide the fight with a 1v1?.. come on, abomination lost by suffocation, how can he beat thor,IM and Cap?..
Is that non-sequitur meant to be answered?

Just in case you hadn't thought about it, Hulk would snuff out Thor, IM and Cap too, it's not a low feat.

Batman-Prime
Thor solos.

janus77
I think he has enough hands on his 'hammer' from his fans here, that he doesn't need to 'auto-administer' himself smile.

iceman24567
I think he has enough hands on his 'hammer' from his fans here, that he doesn't need to 'auto-administer' himself smile. Nice trolling

JakeTheBank
thumb up

NemeBro
No but seriously, Thor would end Abomination.

Abomination and Hulk were weak pussies in that film. That wittle rocket? Thor's Jotunheim smash is thousands of times more impressive, and would flatten Abomination.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nice trolling

He's been doing that a lot lately. He appears to be pissed at Thor fans for some reason.

KainsLegion
Movie Abomination was very underpowered and so was Hulk. Movie thor demonstrated far greater feats. solo'd the Destroyer, an army of frost giants, countless aliens, toe to toe for a brief time with a far more powerfull Hulk

Lets be clear, we are not to compare avengers movie Hulk to the Incredible Hulk from 2008. They are day and night. Barely throws a fork lift compared to one punching a giant flying Leviathan.

2008 incredible was an enjoyable movie, but I can't say Abomination win. For fun, Avengers movie hulk takes 2008 hulk and abomination, and solos both into orbit. smile

carver9
Abomination wins.

pym-ftw
Thor solos

The Sorrow
Team is probably the safer bet. Abomination could also beat the team though if he uses his willingness to kill. Hulk definitely came across as tougher and stronger than Thor in Avengers but Emil was even more formidable than he was. He's being underrated.

wolverinos
what is movie Cap doing here? movie Cap is useless, he is a dim shadow of the comics version Captain america.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.