Cancer Guantlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
As far as I know this has never been done before. The gauntlet consists of Jamie Madrox a.k.a Multiple Man

versus

1. Sabertooth
2. Deadpool
3. X-23
4. Wolverine
5. Apacolypse
6. Hulk
7. Superman
8. Hp Doomsday

This is what makes this a different type of guantlet. Rather than face each opponent head on, he has been equiped with the Murumasa blade, hrunken down to the size of a virus, and either inhaled or injected into each individual.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/lrdwv6q6dY1qddts1o1_500.gif

Damborgson
Originally posted by Brockalizer
As far as I know this has never been done before. The gauntlet consists of Jamie Madrox a.k.a Multiple Man

versus

1. Sabertooth
2. Deadpool
3. X-23
4. Wolverine
5. Apacolypse
6. Hulk
7. Superman
8. Hp Doomsday

This is what makes this a different type of guantlet. Rather than face each opponent head on, he has been equiped with the Murumasa blade, hrunken down to the size of a virus, and either inhaled or injected into each individual.

you sure make interesting threads brock.

Sin I AM
You gotta enjoy his tenacity. I like him hes tenacious. From now on Brock your name will be tenacious.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You gotta enjoy his tenacity. I like him hes tenacious. From now on Brock your name will be tenacious. Tenacious B

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.