Watchers Vs Monitors

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
All Monitors. Who wins?

rotiart
Isn't the anti monitor just another monitor... And didnt he collapse the multiverse by himself...

rotiart
And wouldn't all monitors also include the primal monitor... Who would be above the One....

Blight
Hahahahahaha ALL monitors?

I sense an agenda.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blight

I sense an agenda. Definitely. Nvermind.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Blight

I sense an agenda.

How many Monitors are there?

Reacting2
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How many Monitors are there? infinite amount of them

JakeTheBank
Spite against the Watchers.

Hulkbuster1
watchers will watch and witness their own demise geek geek

Cogito
There are not an infinite number of Monitors.

IIRC during FC, there was the Anti-Monitor (if you count him), along with Mandrakk I, Mandrakk II, and 51 other Monitors.

Basically one per universe. 52 universes - 1 (Rox Ogama/Mandrakk II), + AM, + Dax Novu.

I believe the Watchers would outnumber the Monitors by a lot, so it depends on whether Dax Novu and Rox Ogama are allowed.

Also Bob was killed during FC and Solomon was a dick, so I don't know whether we count those two.

Endless Mike
Primal Monitor solos

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
watchers will watch and witness their own demise geek geek

Thats exactly what they did when the celestial came knocking. Celestials just started killing them and they just stood there. Ultra passive and non-interference stance even in the face of their own genocide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.