Doctor Stange vs Magneto AvX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nwg202
Who wins? Who gets to even out their win loss record? (both are 0-1)

1. morals on
2. Bloodlusted

Sin I AM
Hmmmm my heart says strange but my mind says eric

nwg202
I am leaning towards Strange(even this depowered version) Magic usually defies even comic book logic. and no one has more experience with it then Doc. Should be a good fight though...

(poor doc is doing all the heavy lifting for the a team, first magik in Limbo now mags) Thor will be here soon to ease the burden...

Flyattractor
morals on will probably be Maggy
Morals off. Dr S for the win cause he could hit Maggy with way to many attacks that he shouldn't be able to counter.

TheMask
Whats this new magneto's feats? I havent read the new comic cause they say it sucks.

KingD19
He formed his own armor to match Iron Man and drew power from multiple planets.

Strange loses this. He's nowhere near his Sorcerer Supreme levels.

Sixth_Winged
Mags will own Strange at his current state. Stephen is just too pathetic atm.

Uriel005
Morals off Steven could always rip mags soul out.

KingD19
Originally posted by Uriel005
Morals off Steven could always rip mags soul out.

Also meant to say that he became a nervous system for a Celestial(one of the biggest Magneto feats ever)

And I doubt Strange could pull that off in combat right now. Without his mystical items and higher abilities as Supreme, it would be more like a ritual and would probably really drain him. On the other hand, if Magneto wanted to go no morals, he could rip the iron from Strange's blood, give him an aneurysm, blast him to bits, the list goes on.

nwg202
i heard Strange has pretty good feats in defenders. Anyone want to post scans? I find it hard to believe that he isn't even at a low herald level anymore...he can still port around i guess and can't he trap mags in another dimension? He might not have his mystical items but his knowledge should still be there.

Didn't he own dormammu in his own realm prior to being sorcerer supreme? granted dormie usually play around and allows strange gain the upper hand. How are Eriks defenses towards magic? can his shield block them?

KingD19
Originally posted by nwg202
i heard Strange has pretty good feats in defenders. Anyone want to post scans? I find it hard to believe that he isn't even at a low herald level anymore...he can still port around i guess and can't he trap mags in another dimension?

His power level has dropped dramatically. He often points out that he's not the Sorcerer Supreme anymore and can't do much of the big stuff he used to do. Or if he can, he needs to prepare. or it drains him or what have you. I don't know if he can trap him in another dimension, as I don't think he's brought anyone with him through dimensions yet. It's a possibility though. Although he'd have to not die first to do that.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Hmmmm my heart says strange but my mind says eric

That's what they all say.

janus77
Magneto wins, both scenarios.

basilisk
Originally posted by nwg202
(poor doc is doing all the heavy lifting for the a team, first magik in Limbo now mags) Thor will be here soon to ease the burden...
That's what happens when Cap turns up to face a bunch of X-Men with all sorts of energy, tp, juggernaut etc powers and brings a team of largely street level Avengers.

Old doc would take it but new Doc is pretty weak so Magneto has a good chance to take a majority. On the other hand Magneto was defeated by Iron Man in a straight fight and a lot of people thought that would never happen.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Mags will own Strange at his current state. Stephen is just too pathetic atm.

Exactly.

Has he even won a fight since WWH?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Exactly.

Has he even won a fight since WWH?

He and Thor beat Ethan Edwards.

Endless Mike
I mean by himself

KingD19
Originally posted by basilisk
. On the other hand Magneto was defeated by Iron Man in a straight fight and a lot of people thought that would never happen.

He was owning Iron Man, then one of the planets he was connected to got "eaten" by the Phoenix and it stunned him, then IM sucker punched him and flew off. He was still conscious and aware when he left, he even said they'll need Wanda to get through this. Magneto losing was just the writers giving the Avengers more wins. They've been doing it this whole time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.