Rob Zombie The Lords of Salem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
ending time of the trailer is 1:21

y6_XMwTwVms#!

Patient_Leech
I haven't been a fan of his movies in the past, but I do like some of his music. I remember House of a 1000 Corpses being horrible, but I heard from somebody that The Devil's Rejects was good (and it did get better reviews). This subject matter at least sounds a bit more promising.

Kazenji
T-ssRuc1qjs

speedt
Rob Zombie The Lords of Salem is a hollywood horrer movie and I think it is released in 2013.

rudester
Looking good. I;ll probably watch, love the three sister shi*. I''ll bring my own popcorn tho.

the ninjak
Reminds me of an Argento film.

rudester
^nope thats not it.

Kazenji
Originally posted by rudester
^nope thats not it.

Maybe not for you, but it does remind ninjak of one of his movies.

rudester
Salem dog millionaire?

Kazenji
nT14gtUCNw8

steverules_2
I'll be honest...it doesn't look good, in fact the trailer was almost laughable and it just looks terrible

Darth Martin
Speak for yourself. Looks interesting.

Kazenji
Same here

looking foward to it and i'm not even a massive Rob Zombie fan like some other folks out there.

quanchi112
Looks good. I liked devils rejects a lot but hated the halloween remakes vehemently.

steverules_2
Yeeeeeah think I'll be missing out on this one...

Darth Martin
His first Halloween movie is great for what it is. The second, while having some really strange themes, is good.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Martin
His first Halloween movie is great for what it is. The second, while having some really strange themes, is good. They were awful. The second turned him into some mother obsessing Voorheesque villain. Any attempt for Rob to shove his wife down our throats.

Kazenji
Also with trailer #2 for this movie is that Rob Zombie around 1:05?

Darth Martin
I liked them alot personally. Are they great movies? No. But none are any of the other ones.

Kazenji
The other Halloween movies?

bullshit the first two are good.

Darth Martin
Are they great movies? No.

Kazenji
Yes.

Darth Martin
Agree to disagree. I'd rather watch Zombie's over them.

Ridley_Prime
The first Rob Zombie Halloween I didn't mind, but the originals are better solely for who played the psychiatrist Loomis (R.I.P). The whole cult thing in Halloween 6 was when the series really went downhill though.

Darth Martin
Donald Pleasence is cool and all but so is Malcolm McDowell. The original Halloween simply doesn't hold up well today. The remake is intense and in your face. All the cast(with the exception of Scout) did a fair job as well as Tyler Mane doing a superb job putting his touch on the classic score.

Kazenji
The original Halloween simply doesn't hold up well today

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
The first Rob Zombie Halloween I didn't mind, but the originals are better solely for who played the psychiatrist Loomis (R.I.P). The whole cult thing in Halloween 6 was when the series really went downhill though. 6 was the best of the series. They actually started explaining why he did what he did. When they abandoned that and went back to the same old formula that's when it died.

Kazenji
no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
no expression The curse of Michael Myers was my fave. The original was never that good imo. I get that it was revolutionary at the time but I never cared for it. My order is as follows 6, 4, 5, 1, 2, h20, and lastly resurrection. I don't even rank part 3 since it wasn't a halloween movie.

Kazenji
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't even rank part 3 since it wasn't a halloween movie.

What they trying to do with the 3 movie i liked what they had planned

different Halloween themed movies each time but alas people wanted Michael back.

quanchi112
What they trying to do with the 3 movie i liked what they had planned

different Halloween themed movies each time but alas people wanted Michael back. It was ok but I view Halloween movies as Michael Myers flicks.

Kazenji
For me the series went downhill as soon as they put that kid who played one of his relatives in the movies altho 4 was better then 5 personally.

quanchi112
For me the series went downhill as soon as they put that kid who played one of his relatives in the movies altho 4 was better then 5 personally. I liked 4 a lot. But you have to admit the formula of parts 1 and 2 had to change.

steverules_2
Sorry but Halloween 6 was just awful, the first halloween movie was the best and the sequel I thought was good for a sequel

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Sorry but Halloween 6 was just awful, the first halloween movie was the best and the sequel I thought was good for a sequel Opinions vary and it was the best. The original was the most original but watch it today and it's laughable.

Ridley_Prime
I wouldn't of minded the cult thing in 6 if they had continued building off of it or something but because they abandoned it, it made 6 look well.. weak compared to the others. At least for me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I wouldn't of minded the cult thing in 6 if they had continued building off of it or something but because they abandoned it, it made 6 look well.. weak compared to the others. At least for me. The hardcore looney fans of the series rejected it so they never went back to it. It was by far the most interesting thing and explained that symbol on his wrist. Shame on the Halloween fans. They also rejected helloween the movie.

Darth Martin
I agree with The Curse of Michael Myers being sub-par. If I had to rank them I'd probably rank them with the following:

1.Halloween (2007)
2.Halloween (1978)
3.Halloween II (1981)
4.Halloween II (2009)
5.The Return of Michael Myers
6.H20
7.The Revenger of Michael Myers
8.The Curse of Michael Myers
9.Season of the Witch
10.Resurrection

Michael Myers is probably my favorite horror movie icon. The only films that I would call good in the series are probably the first four I listed.

Galan007
nT14gtUCNw8 Christ almighty that looks terrible.

How in the phuck is Rob still allowed to make movies?

Kazenji
The original was the most original but watch it today and it's laughable.

I guess it is for you.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Christ almighty that looks terrible.

How in the phuck is Rob still allowed to make movies? What looks so awful about it ?

Kazenji
Looks alot better then the first movie that he did.

quanchi112
Looks alot better then the first movie that he did. The only movies I really hated of his like I said were the halloween remakes.

Kazenji
They had potential those movies but he blew it.

simonsmi
Thanks for this movie..................smile

Galan007
What looks so awful about it ? Plot, acting, effects... Pretty much everything I saw in that trailer looks terrible.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
Plot, acting, effects... Pretty much everything I saw in that trailer looks terrible. Different strokes for different folks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.