How come there's another sith in the clone wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
I thought there could only be 2 sith at a time, but yet in the clone wars ; there's another sith. Remember??? The one with 2 lightsabers, one who isn't either Sidious or Dooku. How there be a third sith if only 2 @ a time can exist?

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
I thought there could only be 2 sith at a time, but yet in the clone wars ; there's another sith called Asajj Ventress. Remember??? The one with 2 lightsabers, one who isn't either Sidious or Dooku. How there be a third sith if only 2 @ a time can exist?
The sith's name was Asajj Ventress if that helps.

C-3POTheClever
Come on someone! Answer my question!

mig17
There can be more than two Sith in the same time. What is said in one of the films is that they always go as pair, a Lord and his apprentis. Like for the Jedi in fact, one master with one padawan.

So Ventress is Doku's apprentis and is personnal sith assassin in the same time. Thats all.

Vera21
As far as the films are concerned, there are only two Sith at a time.

But in the EU and Clone Wars, Dooku is known for having quite a few Dark Acolytes. Ventress is the most pronounced and trained in the ways of the Sith. But ultimately, she is Dooku's tool and not truly a Sith.

Sybrael
Ventress is a Dark Jedi, or at least she used to be, and now she's a bounty hunter, mercenary, w/e.

queeq
And it's EU.

mnat801
Yeah Ventress is not a Sith. She's a dark acolyte/ dark jedi. However what gets me is why Maul calls himself sith yet he should know that its Sidious..

queeq
Maul is a sith. Sidious calls him Lord Maul. Just like Vader is Lord of the Sith.

Emi~Kiro
Isnt the bald chick with the light sabers a trick? Jedi know of rule of two and with maul dead dooku was looked at as his master since they obviously don't know anything about their future emperor. Dooku having her keeps up the appearance that all the players are visible and known and cloaks the emperor further. That's what my bf told me more or less anyway :3

-Pr-
I don't think even the Jedi consider Ventress a Sith. I'm not sure I remember them ever referring to her as one during the show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.