Vampire Batman Vs. Zombie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulkbuster1
All out war!

Battle location:Graveyard

Greysen93
Ha. Hulk

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Greysen93
Ha. Hulk batman has beaten hulk before in a crossover and he was human...shifty

Greysen93
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
batman has beaten hulk before in a crossover and he was human...shifty Doesn't matter, he's not beating him. And that shouldn't of happened.

carver9
Zombie Hulk eats him.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Zombie Hulk eats him.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by carver9
Zombie Hulk eats him.

I'm by no means a twilight fan, but can you please explain how a zombie can eat undead vamps? weird if zombies eat you or bite , you turn into one and if vamps bite you become a vamp. so what happens when they bite each other?

Zack Fair
Hulk becomes a zombie vampire and the omniverse explodes out of pure unfiltered gammatardness

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Hulk becomes a zombie vampire and the omniverse explodes out of pure unfiltered gammatardness

this might end in stalemate?!

janus77
Zombie Hulk makes Vampire Batman's head explode at the paradox of a zombie with a healing factor.

ZH for the win.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by janus77
Zombie Hulk makes Vampire Batman's head explode at the paradox of a zombie with a healing factor.

ZH for the win.

My brain feel ouch sad
This is tough the only way I see hulk winning is by outlasting him till the sun comes up. bfr might fail because bats can turn into mist. still I wonder can each infect the other? taking into account vampire batmans powers come from stolkers novel like wolf turning and such.

Placidity
If Batman infects Hulk, then Batman becomes the master.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.