WBH vs Cap's shield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
1. Can Hulk break the sheild
2. Is hulk more durable than said shield

Endless Mike
No to both

NemeBro
The shield is a metaphor. It exists in the heart of every American. The spirit of American can't be broken.

carver9
Yes to both.

Galan007
No to the first. Possibly to the second.

-I can see Hulk denting the shit out of Cap's shield, but breaking it entirely? No way.
-If we are including Hulk's HF with his general durability, then I believe he might be more resistant to damage than the shield. Sans healing factor, however, the shield >.

Colossus-Big C
^this

Silent Master
Cap's shield wins.

CosmicComet
A skyfather like Hulk could definitely do it.

h1a8
It depends on the properties of the shield we are allow to use. Some comics have the shield malleable and able to be dented, others have it rigid and not malleable and thus breakable. If mallleable then at minimum Hulk will dent the shield.

If rigid then Hulk IMO could break it.

Damborgson
No he isn't breaking it but he can dent it in my opinion.

Silent Master
Hulk isn't breaking the shield

biensalsa
No to both

ozz81
Originally posted by Damborgson
No he isn't breaking it but he can dent it in my opinion.

carver9
Rips it like tissue paper.

JakeTheBank
Reign it in there, friend.

KingD19
Sin/Ska(a)di broke the shield with a hammer strike. Hulk should be able to put out a comparable amount of energy.

Hulkbuster1
didn't hulk rip wolverine in half throwing his legs up a mountain...if he can destroy a planet he can defeat the sheild.

carver9
He never ripped Wolverine. Savage Hulk tried and failed.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by carver9
He never ripped Wolverine. Savage Hulk tried and failed.

I saw the cover I believe it was the ultimate universe comics.

carver9
Originally posted by Hulkbuster1
I saw the cover I believe it was the ultimate universe comics.

Yeah, Ultimate Hulk did rip Wolverine in half but the adamantium in that universe is different and Wolverine joints isn't connected with adamantium like his 616 counterpart. Ultimate Colossus also ripped his arms off and U. Wolverine has also had his head taken off.

KingD19
Ultimate Wolverine didn't have the micro chainlinks that kept him from being ripped apart. His HF was also a lot stronger than 616.

DTM
WBH could probably dent Caps Shield (a weaker Hulk did manage to dent adamantium Ultron in Secret Wars), though I doubt he could actually break it. As for him being as durable as Caps Shield, no way, not a chance in heck.

KingD19
So WBH couldn't damage the shield when Skadi could shatter it?

DTM
Whats a Skadi? smile

KingD19
The first of the Serpent's Worthy and also their field leader. Skadi possessed Red Skull's daughter, Sin.

janus77
Hulk would break it. Savage Hulk dented adamantium, WWH whilst under Nul's influence ripped apart adamantium. WWH/WBH would definitely break the shield.

also, WBH is more durable too, imo.

DTM
I thought Caps Shield by shattered by the Serpent himself (an Odin level being), not one of his minions.

KingD19
Cap wasn't using the shield. US Agent(or whatever his little replacement is called was using it. He went up against Skadi, got beat down and then she smashed down through it with the blade pommel of her hammer. He got killed in the process. That's if I recall correctly.

DTM
Hmmmm, are you sure about that? I mean I know Bucky/Cap was killed by Skulls daughter, but Im pretty sure Steve used his shield after that (reclaiming the mantle of Capt America) and only after engaging the Serpent did his shield get ripped in half.

8swords
Hmm.. isnt cap's shield broken or something? in the sotryline fear itself didnt tony repair it?.. and if i remember correctly, its not as strong as it used to be said tony or something like that...

Hulk>> shield ( current)

KingD19
@DTM

Okay, my bad you're right on that one. She smacked him and he dropped the shield, then she ripped his arm off and impaled him.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by 8swords
Hmm.. isnt cap's shield broken or something? in the sotryline fear itself didnt tony repair it?.. and if i remember correctly, its not as strong as it used to be said tony or something like that...

Hulk>> shield ( current)

Caps 'unbreakable' sheild was symbolic to the American spirit and its been broken by hulk. Hulk dont give a fembarrasmentembarrasmentk ..he shows thors hammer that its not worthy for hulk and caps sheild well hulk uses it to play pogs!

ozz81
^^ when did hulk break it?

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by ozz81
as the guy said it's in the sotryline. beer

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by ozz81
as the guy in the post said it's in the sotryline. beer

Greysen93
WBH will get through it, at the very least he dents the hell out of it.

Naija boy
WBH would definitely dent it and if given enough hits could possibly break it..

In terms of sheer hard durability i dont think he is more durable (though his hard durability would be way up there since it is proportionate to his strength,). His damage soak on the other hand would definitely be comparable since that takes into account his healing factor which would also have increased in proportion to his strength.

Silent Master
Cap's shield wins

Colossus-Big C
wbh will break it imo.

just a matter of time before his strength increase untill its even more powerful

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.