Joker Vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMask
Each gets one year prep.

Dream Stuff
Joker, by virtue of being less predictable. Kingpin's motives are saner, which makes him easier to figure out, IMO.

leonidas
be way cooler with no prep. without prep i think this would be bloody. kp is obviously stronger and more skilled, but the flower could play havoc with the big man and make this an insanely bloody fight.

Bouboumaster
Kingpin, based on the fact that he has way, way more ressources than Joker

TheMask
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Kingpin, based on the fact that he has way, way more ressources than Joker

Joker knows alot of stuff some even Ra's Al Ghoul dont. Then there was there are the times he can seem to black mail anyone. he also stole a nuke once.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by TheMask
Joker knows alot of stuff some even Ra's Al Ghoul dont. Then there was there are the times he can seem to black mail anyone. he also stole a nuke once.

Kingpin got metahumans on his payroll

TheMask
Im sure if the Joker wanted he could do the same.

Deadline
Joker is overated this unpredicatble thing is greatly exaggerated. It doesn't give him an advantage.

TheMask
Originally posted by Deadline
Joker is overated this unpredicatble thing is greatly exaggerated. It doesn't give him an advantage.

Based on what?

He is Batmans nemesis for years. He has given even the JLA trouble if he isnt a world class criminal then why be Batmans Nemesis? Personally If Batman went Punisher on him it would be better and the nemesis thing would be all over.

DarkSaint85
Based on what?

He is Batmans nemesis for years. He has given even the JLA trouble if he isnt a world class criminal then why be Batmans Nemesis? Personally If Batman went Punisher on him it would be better and the nemesis thing would be all over.

You kinda just answered your own question there, bud. If Batman just shot him, he'd cease to be a recurring enemy.

I highly doubt the Kingpin would deliver him to Arkham.

janus77
physically I guess Kingpin wins, but I give any prep scenario to Joker. His intellect's up there with Batman, from what I can remember. He's just insane, that's the only reason why he isn't running a criminal empire on the Luthor scale.

DarkSaint85
I guess it depends on what their goals are.

To destroy the other's empire?

Kingpin.

To create maximum chaos and see who can kill the most people?

Joker.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Deadline
thumb up

Deadline
Based on what?

He actually does similar stuff all the time.

SamZED
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You kinda just answered your own question there, bud. If Batman just shot him, he'd cease to be a recurring enemy.

I highly doubt the Kingpin would deliver him to Arkham. You know the opposite it true as well. Joker had gazillion opportunities to murder the entire batfamily many times over. CIS.
I really dont like these what if scenaios. If Batman was out to kill Joker then Joker wouldve simply been more cousious. Just adding an Anti-hero/vigilante to the universe wont change anything. How many anti-heroes exist in Marvel? And yet somehow all the big baddies are still alive. Kingpin, Hood, osborn, Bullseye etc. and Joker is craftier than any of them. It was shown that when he puts his mind to it he's very hard to find, let alone kill. He can set traps, use innocents as baits/shield, recruit supervillains, posion entire cities etc. Who's to tell what he can come up with if he gets a year of prep.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SamZED
You know the opposite it true as well. Joker had gazillion opportunities to murder the entire batfamily many times over. CIS.
I really dont like these what if scenaios. If Batman was out to kill Joker then Joker wouldve simply been more cousious. Just adding an Anti-hero/vigilante to the universe wont change anything. How many anti-heroes exist in Marvel? And yet somehow all the big baddies are still alive. Kingpin, Hood, osborn, Bullseye etc. and Joker is craftier than any of them. It was shown that when he puts his mind to it he's very hard to find, let alone kill. He can set traps, use innocents as baits/shield, recruit supervillains, posion entire cities etc. Who's to tell what he can come up with if he gets a year of prep.

True, dat. I guess I just use the Red Hood as the example of what happens when someone puts their mind to it - although you could argue he WANTED to be caught. Hush was another example.

YFZ 350
Joker wins.

Prep-Man
Joker.

gogogadgetgo
joker is a joke. kingpin is a pin

put pin in joke = strike

juggerman
Joker all day.

A strength advantage means nothing when your lungs are full of poison and acid is burning your face off.

Unpredictability is a huge advantage here since you cant make a fool proof plan if you have no idea how the Joker will opporate. Plus Joker outsmarts and out manuvers some of the worlds greatest minds (Batman, Lex Luthor, Superman) so Kingpin will not out think Joker ever.

If it were just H2H Kingpin takes it easy but with any prep Kingpin falls and falls hard

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by juggerman
Joker all day.

A strength advantage means nothing when your lungs are full of poison and acid is burning your face off.

Unpredictability is a huge advantage here since you cant make a fool proof plan if you have no idea how the Joker will opporate.

Red Hood, Hush, and Batman beg to differ.

juggerman
Batman agrees completely. How many times has Joker caught Batman and had the opportunity to kill him only to talk to Batman or try to make Bats crazy or make him watch something stupid or some other stupid crap giving Bats time to escape or be resuced by childern? Fact is he has out done Bats several times only to allow Batman to ecape and whoop his a$$

If Joker were to actually want to kill Batman (which he has stated several time he doesnt) he could have.

Red Hood and Hush arent on Batmans level in intellect or stratigically imo tho they are close and since Joker has completely owned Batman before id have to put him above them as well

DarkSaint85
Agreed, I'm just pointing out that Joker has been captured numerous times by Batman (although, it can be argued he WANTS to be taken to Arkham), and the Red Hood and Hush both owned him.

juggerman
True but with a year of prep i dont think Red Hood or Hush would stand a chance

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Agreed, I'm just pointing out that Joker has been captured numerous times by Batman (although, it can be argued he WANTS to be taken to Arkham), and the Red Hood and Hush both owned him.
Yes. Arkham can be considered to be the Jokers Batcave after all these years.
Its where he goes to rest and recuperate after a night on the town.

Deadline
^ haha.

TheMask
He wasnt at his bed when Redhood and Hush owned him, and he got Hush back when he put that pacemaker in him.

h1a8
Joker wins.

JayDaDon
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. Arkham can be considered to be the Jokers Batcave after all these years.
Its where he goes to rest and recuperate after a night on the town.

I like that. Arkham being joker's batcave.

Prep-Man
Joker in a prep war. Kingpin in a hth fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.