OF Thor vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

keiththegreat
Odinforce Thor (JMS run) amped by Norn stones

vs

Thanos

No prep on either side.

Fight to the death.

No BFR

Who wins?

PillarofOsiris
Without the Norn stones, I'd still say Thanos wins. With them, it's close.

Starscream M
thanos snuffs thor

carver9
Thor without norn stone wins.

Greysen93
Thanos

TheMask
How does Thor lose with the Odin Force?

gogogadgetgo
Thanos cant die = instant win for prune face

JakeTheBank
Norn Stones give a rather vague amp.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by keiththegreat

Fight to the death.

again, thanos cant die = instant win for thanos

PillarofOsiris
No one in Marvel "can't die" besides TOAA. Are you claiming the One Above All can't kill him? Or that the Living Tribunal can't kill him? There are others too.

h1a8
Thor wins.

TheMask
Once again how does Thanos defeat the Odin Force? This whole he cant die bull is getting old. It shouldnt even be in a battle

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheMask
Once again how does Thanos defeat the Odin Force? This whole he cant die bull is getting old. It shouldnt even be in a battle OF Thor didnt have the full OF.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
No one in Marvel "can't die" besides TOAA. Are you claiming the One Above All can't kill him? Or that the Living Tribunal can't kill him? There are others too.

no idea, i'm just preempting what the Thanos squad would say stick out tongue

ozz81
Thor

quanchi112
Thanos not only wins he dominates.

iceman24567
Thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor You don't know enough about either character to weigh in.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Norn Stones give a rather vague amp.

Still going by this.

iceman24567
Originally posted by quanchi112
You don't know enough about either character to weigh in. My knowledge of these characters is similar to your trolling prowless we have no equal in these two categories now stfu

quanchi112
My knowledge of these characters is similar to your trolling prowless we have no equal in these two categories now stfu Based on what does Thor win ? Explain.

iceman24567
Based on what does Thor win ? Explain. Yes after being hostile and demeaning you want to ask me questions. Are you that dense?

quanchi112
Yes after being hostile and demeaning you want to ask me questions. Are you that dense? If you can't give a reasoning why you come to your conclusions why do you insist on debating.

Damborgson
Thor wins. though it can go either way.

iceman24567
If you can't give a reasoning why you come to your conclusions why do you insist on debating. Why do you insist on trolling? I post who i believe wins its none of your business why im not breaking any rules am i? Ignore my posts or don't you weak feeb

quanchi112
Why do you insist on trolling? I post who i believe wins its none of your business why im not breaking any rules am i? Ignore my posts or don't you weak feeb I am just asking you to support your opinion. No need to feel so threatened. Thanos wins. If someone asks me why i can articulate myself. You can't. It's ok. I don't expect anything from you.

iceman24567
I am just asking you to support your opinion. No need to feel so threatened. Thanos wins. If someone asks me why i can articulate myself. You can't. It's ok. I don't expect anything from you. Threatened by somebody that constantly trolls me? No way erm. I don't want to support my opinion nor do i have to but you already know this.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor wins. though it can go either way.

quanchi112
Threatened by somebody that constantly trolls me? No way erm. I don't want to support my opinion nor do i have to but you already know this. You can't support your opinion. You can't debate. I understand.

iceman24567
You can't support your opinion. You can't debate. I understand. I don't need to support my opinion neither do i want to debate it you obviously don't understand if you ask me the same "how so" comments or the "explain" comments if you understood you would leave me alone with my opinions but instead you constantly harass me you are anything but understanding oh Thor wins

quanchi112
I don't need to support my opinion neither do i want to debate it you obviously don't understand if you ask me the same "how so" comments or the "explain" comments if you understood you would leave me alone with my opinions but instead you constantly harass me you are anything but understanding oh Thor wins Asking someone to debate on a message board isn't harassing.

iceman24567
Asking someone to debate on a message board isn't harassing. Again i declined your invitation to debate yet you insist that is harassing if you actually wanted to debate the thread many posters are willing to yet you are stuck on me baiting me. You enjoy annoying people

quanchi112
Again i declined your invitation to debate yet you insist that is harassing if you actually wanted to debate the thread many posters are willing to yet you are stuck on me baiting me. You enjoy annoying people Don't get so upset when someone asks you why you have an opinion.

iceman24567
Don't get so upset when someone asks you why you have an opinion. Yes because me saying im annoyed means im upset if your intentions are to get me upset baiting and trolling won't do it brah

quanchi112
Yes because me saying im annoyed means im upset if your intentions are to get me upset baiting and trolling won't do it brah Have you always been this afraid of confrontation ?

iceman24567
Have you always been this afraid of confrontation ? Again asking me questions baiting me. Its obvious your intent is hostile using the word afraid to a grown man in person or on the internet goading. I'm afraid you will continue to troll in your free time
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/4f48c6e4.gif

quanchi112
Again asking me questions baiting me. Its obvious your intent is hostile using the word afraid to a grown man in person or on the internet goading. I'm afraid you will continue to troll in your free time
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/4f48c6e4.gif In real life I am just the same. You probably are just as nonconfrontational irl as well.

iceman24567
In real life I am just the same. You probably are just as nonconfrontational irl as well. Then you must be just as much of a troll in real life for the worlds sake i hope you are isolated

quanchi112
Then you must be just as much of a troll in real life for the worlds sake i hope you are isolated I guarantee I get more attractive girls than you do. Don't be mad.

iceman24567
I guarantee I get more attractive girls than you do. Don't be mad. What does that have to do with you trolling? Plus nope no way are you more attractive than me no way is your game as good as mine. Basically im younger and better than you.

quanchi112
What does that have to do with you trolling? Plus nope no way are you more attractive than me no way is your game as good as mine. Basically im younger and better than you. I'm older and better. I've seen your posts there is no way you have game. I bet if someone asked you what game means you couldn't even answer it. You'd repeat I have game and don't need to explain myself.

iceman24567
I'm older and better. I've seen your posts there is no way you have game. I bet if someone asked you what game means you couldn't even answer it. You'd repeat I have game and don't need to explain myself. LOL didn't you just say what i said but replace younger with older? Based on your posts woman would run away from you probably look like a troll too.

Dr.SpiderHulk
Lol. Hey quanchi, you still here reppin thanos i see. Good job

quanchi112
LOL didn't you just say what i said but replace younger with older? Based on your posts woman would run away from you probably look like a troll too. I doubt a woman would be into you since you can't even explain well pretty much anything. If she threw you a question you'd probably phone a friend.

Zack Fair
Guys get over it.

iceman24567
I doubt a woman would be into you since you can't even explain well pretty much anything. If she threw you a question you'd probably phone a friend. You continue to troll you silly stalker.
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Guys get over it. Your right hes back on ignore

quanchi112
Guys get over it. Yeah, I agree. I'd like to debate the thread topic now. If he has any thread related questions I will answer them and then he will answer mine.

Dr.SpiderHulk
Guys get over it. let them argue. i hear thier make up sex is glorious.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dr.SpiderHulk
let them argue. i hear thier make up sex is glorious. Not tonight i have a headache

Dr.SpiderHulk
lol

quanchi112
You continue to troll you silly stalker.
Your right hes back on ignore Thanos wins.

Estacado
Lulz at quan braging about how much pussy he get's on a comic forum...haermm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Lulz at quan braging about how much pussy he get's on a comic forum...haermm Show me those chubby arms of yours one more time. I need a laugh.

iceman24567
Lulz at quan braging about how much pussy he get's on a comic forum...haermm Which actually shows us that he gets none. Thor wins

Estacado
Show me those chubby arms of yours one more time. I need a laugh.
Here
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1951/armir.jpg

Now tell us how can we become a pussy magnet..313

the ninjak
I liked the bit when Quan asked Iceman to support his claims, and Iceman called him a troll.

iceman24567
Originally posted by the ninjak
I liked the bit when Quan asked Iceman to support his claims, and Iceman called him a troll. Never claimed anything i stated my opinion he targeted me out of the dozen people that posted in this thread knowing i dislike his stale ass and repeatedly taunted me with a post like this. This is him asking me to support a claim i never made? In his post he didn't ask shit he made a baseless troll statement. Nice ignoring what really happened its nice to know you are equally dense.
You don't know enough about either character to weigh in.

the ninjak
Nice ignoring what really happened its nice to know you are equally dense.

I don't understand how a person mocking you over your knowledge on a character on a vs forum eventuates into a 2 page argument about trolling.

Just say why you think Thor would win. People aren't exactly nice around here all the time so just laugh it off and say your part.

Oh Yeah Thanos ftw. smile

iceman24567
I don't understand how a person mocking you over your knowledge on a character on a vs forum eventuates into a 2 page argument about trolling.

Just say why you think Thor would win. People aren't exactly nice around here all the time so just laugh it off and say your part.

Oh Yeah Thanos ftw. smile Nope what you said was when Quan asked me to support my claim i called him a troll. That iteration of what really happened is 100% wrong the quotes are there not sure how you came up with that conclusion. He made a basseless personal attack so i called him a troll don't see the problem.

the ninjak
My initial quote was the bit I liked. Jeez who cares what he said.

Anyways Thanos I believe is alot more powerful presently than the time he fought Odin. So with tech added on I see Thanos winning this.

iceman24567
My initial quote was the bit I liked. Jeez who cares what he said.

Anyways Thanos I believe is alot more powerful presently than the time he fought Odin. So with tech added on I see Thanos winning this. Yet your initial post is wrong no expression. I only called him a troll after his personal attack not because he asked me to support my "claim's" you even had it as plurals i didn't make one claim much less 2 or more. I guess you will ignore what really happened good for you
You don't know enough about either character to weigh in.
Personal attack ^ Notice no questions were asked just a person attack

My knowledge of these characters is similar to your trolling prowless we have no equal in these two categories now stfu
My response ^ Yes i called him a troll his personal attack was uncalled for
I liked the bit when Quan asked Iceman to support his claims, and Iceman called him a troll. Then here you are being wrong

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/sonicboom.gif

the ninjak
The only thing wrong here is this conversation. I have no beef with you so relax and explain why the hell Thor wins this freakin match.

iceman24567
The only thing wrong here is this conversation. I have no beef with you so relax and explain why the hell Thor wins this freakin match. Mostly because of mjolnir its already capable of damaging foes of Thanos' caliber or above Odin force amp even a slight one also amped by norn stones. Antiforce, Godblast, Lighting strikes and hammer tosses it would b enough to atleast ko him keeping him dead is another thing erm

the ninjak
That wasn't so hard now was it? smile

Estacado
Guys back on topic.....
Someone should make a Hercules vs quanchi thread
Who gets more pussy in a week?

the ninjak
Guys back on topic.....
Someone should make a Hercules vs quanchi thread
Who gets more pussy in a week?

Quan has alot to live up to.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/AvengersAcademy_29_theGroup_003.jpg

Damborgson
Quan has alot to live up to.

http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/AvengersAcademy_29_theGroup_003.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kzs7uiY7Jr1qziacgo1_500.jpg

The first trial will be the seduction of an overly muscular woman. Preferably green in color.

ares834
Thanos.

quanchi112
I liked the bit when Quan asked Iceman to support his claims, and Iceman called him a troll. He's literally unable to debate. I've seen him on here for years and not one single time has he ever backed a single claim. I don't respect people who don't debate. Originally posted by Estacado
Here
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/1951/armir.jpg

Now tell us how can we become a pussy magnet..313 Fat arms ftl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.