WB Hulk & Void vs. Thanos & OF Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No BFR

Who wins?

Greysen93
I'm just ganna say team 2 because of Thanos

iceman24567
Team two has the power output to win a vast majority

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team 2 and pretty easily at that. Either could solo

Naija boy
^King Thor might be able to solo. Reboot Odinforce Thor would get killed and wouldnt come even close.

KuRuPT Thanosi
True... I thought this was King Thor.... You're right just OF Thor gets mauled.... Still team 2

carver9
Team 1 and don't ask me why Kurupt.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Carter... please go back to be Carver9... the more reasonable poster... this carter persona of yours is really killing your credibility.... oooo.. and WHY?

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Carter... please go back to be Carver9... the more reasonable poster... this carter persona of yours is really killing your credibility.... oooo.. and WHY?

Lol...even though you are disrespecting me with this Carter nonsense, you are my buddy Kurupt. Nothing is wrong with my credibility...people hate what I put up because it proves my case.

You already know why team 1 wins.

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...even though you are disrespecting me with this Carter nonsense, you are my buddy Kurupt. Nothing is wrong with my credibility...people hate what I put up because it proves my case.

You already know why team 1 wins.

Disrespeting you... Come now Carver.. lets not go overboard here... It's funny and you know it. I don't know why carver.. please tell me why team 1 wins...

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2.

QFT and it's not even really THAT close

carver9
Because we don't know the extent of damage that could take WBH out of a fight. Then we have Void teamed with him. Thor would get taken out first and Thanos would more than likely get dog piled by someone that is physically more powerful than him and another that is just as versatile and unstoppable as him.

Thanos dies.

carver9
QFT and it's not even really THAT close

I agree..team 1 stomps.

KuRuPT Thanosi
What happens if Thanos starts blasting WWH and sentry while levitating in the air... and when Sentry goes up to do something up that.. Or if Thanos just goes to engage WBH Hulk or Sentry face to face while distracting them... Thor has been getting his Godblast ready.. and he fires... I'm guessing you think Hulk will just tank that? If that cover is true and Thanos CAN mindrape Hulk... Then would you concede it's game over right away?

carver9
What happens if Thanos starts blasting WWH and sentry while levitating in the air... and when Sentry goes up to do something up that.. Or if Thanos just goes to engage WBH Hulk or Sentry face to face while distracting them... Thor has been getting his Godblast ready.. and he fires... I'm guessing you think Hulk will just tank that? If that cover is true and Thanos CAN mindrape Hulk... Then would you concede it's game over right away?

Thanos isn't taking Hulk out with a blast. This would basically be a repeat of what happened between him and PG Thor but just on a higher scale.

Mind rape...you could have an argument since I think Thanos recently mind raped Hulk to attack the Avengers.

carver9
By the way, Thor will be to busy fighting someone...he will not be able to power up a GB.

iceman24567
Because we don't know the extent of damage that could take WBH out of a fight. Then we have Void teamed with him. Thor would get taken out first and Thanos would more than likely get dog piled by someone that is physically more powerful than him and another that is just as versatile and unstoppable as him.

Thanos dies. Thanos can't die you laughing. So you are going to just assume Thor and Thanos can't take WBH out because he didn't get koed or killed during one arc? laughing carv is funny. Both Thanos and Thor have what it takes to ko or kill team one. Thors hammer has the feats without the OF amp and Thanos is Thanos erm

bbrem123
thanos and void stalemate for eternity

biensalsa
Team 2

quanchi112
Thanos isn't taking Hulk out with a blast. This would basically be a repeat of what happened between him and PG Thor but just on a higher scale.

Mind rape...you could have an argument since I think Thanos recently mind raped Hulk to attack the Avengers. Hulk has always been Thanos' *****. It's been confirmed how many times now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.