Sabertooth (Origins) vs Captain America (Movie)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Fight!

Greysen93
I'm ganna say Cap

Mshinu
Should be a good fight. Could go either way.

Cogito
I don't think Creed showed enough in Origins to beat Cap. He had skill and some decent durability, but certainly less strength than Cap and IMO he's doing to have a hard time getting a hit past the shield (which took a Thor strike)

Estacado
Well Imo Creed is more agile (school scene taking down Cyclops or he easily climbed the side of that huge building in the begining of the movie) and he was easily throwing around Wolverine like a ragdoll before the "upgrade".

Cogito
He's agile, sure, but I think he's slower than Cap which makes it difficult for him to put that agility to use. He can jump around all he wants, but when he goes for a strike I think Cap's gonna block it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Cogito
but certainly less strength than Cap

What makes you say that?

golem370
Caps only chance imo is the shield.

Cogito
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What makes you say that?

I don't recall any really impressive strength feats. If there are any, they're slipping my mind.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't recall any really impressive strength feats. If there are any, they're slipping my mind.

Didn't he lift a tree again or a telephone pole in his fight with Bone Claw Logan? Can't remember either now, maybe I'm confusing things with the video game.

red sabre
the movie cap didnt display skills , i hate to say it but i have to because thats the truth, movie version creed will gut the movie version cap

janus77
Sabertooth wins, imo. his hf was pretty decent iirc, he was fighting fine with Wolverine's claws in him.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How is CA stronger than Sabertooth.... where is that coming from?

red sabre
the movie version of cap just didnt have those skills and the boss attitude the comics one has, thats what makes cap the cap he is

Prep-Man
Sabretooth. He was pretty scarry.

DTM
Ill go with Cap here, as the shield and his mastery at using it will be of invaluable help against the claws and teeth of Creed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.