Aegis Entropy vs Reigning King thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

"Id"
Match set, and Go!

Cogito
Aegis, easily.

Sin I AM
Pretty much ^

"Id"
Rage!
Galan!

I summon thee!

abhilegend
Entropy aegis easily.

TheMask
Tell us who Aegis Entropy is and what he can do.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheMask
Tell us who Aegis Entropy is and what he can do.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=520501&pagenumber=2#post13662626

TheMask
So is this the new thor thats not as strong as the Thor in his second series? Because the aegis though great cant do anything a skyfather couldnt probably. It impressed the four skyfathers of DC it didnt make them go OH CRAP I BETTER HIDE FROM THIS THING. As for superman being beaten when is superman a skyfather level beaing?

kevdude
So is this the new thor thats not as strong as the Thor in his second series? Because the aegis though great cant do anything a skyfather couldnt probably. It impressed the four skyfathers of DC it didnt make them go OH CRAP I BETTER HIDE FROM THIS THING. As for superman being beaten when is superman a skyfather level beaing?

Superman is when the story calls for it! cool

Stoic
As for the Aegis' record of being indestructible, I have to vote in its favor, but as a long time reader of comics, I'd vote for King Thor being able to cause damage to it. If we consider what the Aegis is, and that it's source is not actually invincible then there really is no reason that Thor would not eventually tear the armor to pieces. King Thor should win after a long fight.

Cogito
The Aegis already effortlessly tanked a sustained and combined attack from the entire Quintessence (Phantom Stranger, Shazam, Highfather, Ganthet, Zeus).

King Thor is not more powerful than the entire Quintessence.

/Thread

"Id"
http://www.martinloganowners.com/forum/images/smilies/bump.gif

JakeTheBank
Spite thread.

Aegis would beat Rune King Thor, let alone the weaker King Thor from the Reigning.

Galan007
E/A wins... And I don't see Thor damaging it, either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
The Aegis already effortlessly tanked a sustained and combined attack from the entire Quintessence (Phantom Stranger, Shazam, Highfather, Ganthet, Zeus).

King Thor is not more powerful than the entire Quintessence.

/Thread King Thor is more powerful than the Quintessence.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by abhilegend http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=520501&pagenumber=2#post13662626

thumb up nice.

TheMask
The only member of the quintessance im impressed with is ganthet.

quanchi112
The only member of the quintessance im impressed with is ganthet. Why ?

"Id"
Bump

PillarofOsiris
Why bump a spite thread?

"Id"
Spite in who's favor?

Estacado
Originally posted by quanchi112
King Thor is more powerful than the Quintessence.
haermm
Moron.

PillarofOsiris
I highly doubt even the most diehard Thor fans think that Thor stands a chance to win here.

zopzop
King Thor dies

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Spite thread.

Aegis would beat Rune King Thor, let alone the weaker King Thor from the Reigning.
While I think that this sort of an argument can be made regarding King Thor, are you sure that its going to be THAT easy with RKT as well?

Edit: I know this is an old post of yours, but still.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
King Thor is more powerful than the Quintessence.

laughing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
While I think that this sort of an argument can be made regarding King Thor, are you sure that its going to be THAT easy with RKT as well?

Edit: I know this is an old post of yours, but still.

RKT is powerful, yes. But he has no real way of putting down the Aegis Entropy Armor.

I wouldn't say that RKT is more powerful than the entire quintessence, either, though he's certainly more powerful than any single member.

As it is, this thread is easily spite against King Thor.

kevdude
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm
Moron.

thumb up lol

Golgo13
Spite against Thor.

Not really. Aegis wins, but not easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm
Moron. Based on what he's done to peers name something the Quintessence has done better ? Originally posted by SquallX
laughing Give me a reason why I am wrong. By that I mean evidence. Emoticons aren't a way to debate.Originally posted by kevdude
thumb up lol Let's hear why you believe I am wrong.

keiththegreat
Thor gets spite stomped.

quanchi112
Originally posted by keiththegreat
Thor gets spite stomped. How ?

abhilegend
Aegis stomps.

Tony Stark
RKT ftw

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Aegis stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.