Flash (one with the speed force) Vs. Odin & Thanos & Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
Flash is blood lusted and using the speedforce to its full ability, in terms of esoteric and flexibility of reality.

Fight starts on Marvel earth, can go anywhere from there.

They start 20 feet from one another.

Prep-Man
Where have you been? I remember you, I think.

Anyway, how would Flash stand a chance?

Board Walker
Well for one, this is flash with the entire speed force absorbed into him. A Omniversal power....

Flash could by all means just bring about absolute 0, or he could vibrate him self to such an extent that his very presence rips apart the universe/multiverse, retcons everyone etc..

Thats why I said he has full access to using the speedforce for whatever esoteric/creative abilities he wants

janus77
Surfer transmutes Flash's feet into bunny rabbits for the win smile.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Board Walker
Well for one, this is flash with the entire speed force absorbed into him. A Omniversal power....

Flash could by all means just bring about absolute 0, or he could vibrate him self to such an extent that his very presence rips apart the universe/multiverse, retcons everyone etc..

Thats why I said he has full access to using the speedforce for whatever esoteric/creative abilities he wants

If that's the case the team don't have a prayer

KingD19
That wouldn't be a win for anybody. Flash would basically be killing reality just for a win.

Board Walker
Yes...but he would be the last one standing.

Uriel005
I assume that this fight is meant to be Flash stacking the deck with everything possible that he can and doing everything in his playbook to win. So off the top of my head he has matter manipulation as shown by his ability to create a costume out of pure speedforce and I believe Wally used it to make braces for his legs when he broke them and he pushed ftl easily IIRC. Speed force flash is a god over any and all energy in theory. All kinetic/potential energy is at his disposal to manipulate at will given his capacity to speedsteal/give. Omniblasts don't work considering he can jump into a dimension that as far as I'm aware a single scientist the speedsters and zoom have gotten into.

Furthermore Flash has taken the speed of an entire planet of speedsters during the cosmic race in Flash: the Human Race. There is nothing to suggest that he could not expand this capacity and draw the kinetic energy of a larger area say a solar system/galaxy/universe. It's not really a overly used power but from what has been seen there isn't really an upper limit that I've seen. Beyond that Flash becoming one with the speedforce exponentially increases his capacity and with every step Barry takes he's only increasing it.

Honestly this is why I was hoping for a post reboot flash nerf but flashpoint made it clear that his capacity will reach pre-flashpoint levels unless a retcon occurs that Barry will not be able to remember the events of flashpoint/alternate timelines.

All this mind you is mostly putting together and extrapolating his capabilities from their and all hypothetical. However that said if I were to have the flashes abilities/decided to write him on full capability only on using what was shown he'd easily be one of the most powerful characters in existence.

Flash takes it imo but mostly because stips are highly stacked in his favor, i don't see how team 2 could do anything to tag him, psychics don't work on a high level flash his thought process just moves too quick and confuses the hell out of them and he can hit repeatedly with planet busting force if not greater, can't be bfr'd cause he'll just speedforce jump back and he has quite a few options on how to deal with anyone on team 2. Basically Odin going completely intangible/spirit form is the only thing that would get in his way and even then it would be a draw. Flash would never tire and I don't think there would be anything odin could do to tag him even with omnidirectional blasts because flash would again dimension hop/ timetravel to dodge.

Board Walker
Uriel I have a question for you, do you often dabble in the occult, such as angelic lore?

Uriel005
not really.

quanchi112
Thanos solos. Surfer can solo. Odin can solo.

Board Walker
Well Uriel I share similar thoughts as you when it comes to this theoretical flash.

I was pondering how is it even possible to harm this Flash (one with speedforce + full knowledge + using all theoretical potentials of his power)?

He has complete mastery of all forms of energy, in other words nothing is outside of his manipulation and control.

Sr J-Bieb
Hilarious thread

Reminds me of that guy who used to tell people Flash would drop multiverses on abstracts' domepieces.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Hilarious thread

Reminds me of that guy who used to tell people Flash would drop multiverses on abstracts' domepieces. taking Flash's capabilities to the max and using every feat he's ever used speedforce for he becomes a stupidly powerful character and I mean stupid. Honestly I don't know what writers were thinking when the started handing him his speedforce abilities... I can just imagine

"We'll give him the ability to control/steal/give kinetic energy... I can't possibly see how something like that can be abused. Oh and to top it off lets give him an infinitely growing powersource that grows with every step he takes... Then lets prove that a Flash can absorb it in its entirety."

abhilegend
Flash.

CosmicComet
Barry 'God' Allen

Colossus-Big C
Flash

Colossus-Big C
Hilarious thread

Reminds me of that guy who used to tell people Flash would drop multiverses on abstracts' domepieces. The guy that said flash can punch with the force of Thousands Of Galaxies ?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
The guy that said flash can punch with the force of Thousands Of Galaxies ? If he continually accelerated and his acceleration= level of growth of the speedforce which, considering he split the universe into 3 distinct timelines by just running fast... I don't really think its beyond the realm of possibility... Splitting the timeline of the universe even though it was manipulated is higher on the scale than busting a few thousand galaxies in my book because it was still Barry's power which directly split the universe... into 3 timelines. Haven't seen Odin Surfer or Thanos do anything on that scale... with all of their abilities sans items like IG or HotU.

lilshogun
Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Odin are forced to be blood lusted. Flash is screwd.

Board Walker
Considering the Speedforce is some thing that is across the entire Marvel megaverse, this Flash in question for this debate is wielding a megaversal power.

Not universal, not multiversal nor omniversal, but rather megaversal.

Sr J-Bieb
lol

Uriel005
Considering the Speedforce is some thing that is across the entire Marvel megaverse, this Flash in question for this debate is wielding a megaversal power.

Not universal, not multiversal nor omniversal, but rather megaversal. wait what!!??@!@ that is some kinda not intelligible I'm reading or you are very confused.

Board Walker
The speed force is across all DC alternate universes, making it multiversal already.

Furthermore it is apparent in comics outside of primary DC, making it omniversal.

Megaversal as I understand is the entire Company

Thus Disney would be two megaverses, one is disney, one is marvel (which they own).

DC itself is a megaverse, everything inside of a megaverse is composed of omniverses (collection of multiverses), IE primary DC is one omniverse, Vertigo is another omniverse

Sr J-Bieb
Oh how I missed Board Walker's logic

You girls and your gabbing

JakeTheBank
lol

Mindset

Not universal, not multiversal nor omniversal, but rather megaversal. http://www.gifflix.com/files/a67bf37cc3fd.gif

quanchi112

Not universal, not multiversal nor omniversal, but rather megaversal. laughing out loud This is h1 level of ridiculousness.

BlackZero30x
Flash is blood lusted and using the speedforce to its full ability, in terms of esoteric and flexibility of reality.

speedforce doesn't work in marvel...

Zack Fair
Hilarious thread

Reminds me of that guy who used to tell people Flash would drop multiverses on abstracts' domepieces.

wait what?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud This is h1 level of ridiculousness. You don't remember Board Walker quan?

Originally posted by Zack Fair
wait what? Great Galen.

Search for his posts.

Uriel005
I'm a proponent of flash being broken as all hell PIS off all powers allowed but that was just.... I scratched my head trying to think of ways I might have misinterpreted that.

long pig
Hilarious thread

Reminds me of that guy who used to tell people Flash would drop multiverses on abstracts' domepieces. you mean the Flash who had the sword of truth? That guy was unstoppable. No domepiece was safe.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by long pig
you mean the Flash who had the sword of truth? That guy was unstoppable. No domepiece was safe. Not even. The guy used to argue that regular Flash would beat Eternity and the like.

Board Walker
Ah Yes, Wally the "god" boy.

lft4ded
I'm voting for the gods. Power in any form is still power. Odin will probably have to nerf Barry / amp Surfer but I think the three of them can stop him.

Board Walker
But what happens when Flash steals the very energy that powers Odin's thoughts, the very energy that binds Odin's molecules together?

He ceases to be...

abhilegend
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Yes.

And in this battle he goes back to the first moment of time and uses the SpeedForce to collect all the power of quantumspacetimepseudosciencebullshit (patent pending) to knock the GEB into another reality where it never existed. Also this takes so little time that he finishes before he started. Oh, and he totally bangs Aunt May at some point. Totally.

quanchi112
You don't remember Board Walker quan?

Great Galen.

Search for his posts. Yes, I do he used to champion Lucifer. He also showed up one day and thought he had an epiphany and said debating is pointless because any writer can do whatever he wants to. Like we didn't already know that. I imagine he just turned 10.

Board Walker
My dear ladies and gentlemen....it is now apparent that the very same energy which odin so relies upon, is one and the same that Thanos so swoons upon.

For the moment their conscious, will sparks into action it ceases to be...for the Flash steals the very energy, momentum that powers their thoughts, their will...they simply fade away.

Board Walker
Yes you now understand that the paradigm employed in these debates is much like a celestial fountain of chocolate mousse.

The Flash is the sentient totality of the speedforce, transcending the humanoid limitations of thought and imagination, utilizing the speed force in every way beyond imaginably possible.

Truly all energy is at his disposal, transcending all will.

abhilegend
Yes you now understand that the paradigm employed in these debates is much like a celestial fountain of chocolate mousse.

The Flash is the sentient totality of the speedforce, transcending the humanoid limitations of thought and imagination, utilizing the speed force in every way beyond imaginably possible.

Truly all energy is at his disposal, transcending all will.
blink

Board Walker
My dear...dear...fellow humanoid, it is not DC we support nor advocate. Rather we so exist, and fundamentally stride for freedom of reality.

We sit not by the limitations set forth by those who desire to stint existence...we perceive and are enveloped in the "truth", that we will meld and transcend all existence.

Sr J-Bieb
Straight out of the psychiatric wards.

zeel
flash is overrated and so is speed.

Board Walker
Originally posted by zeel
flash is overrated and so is speed.

Speed is merely an illusion, it is manipulation of energy...

The Flash in question for this particular stipulation is complete mastery of energy itself...all forms...

Zack Fair
Surfer transmutes Flash into a condom for Odin to use on Thanos.

Board Walker

However as Surfer is imagining this in his thought process, the flash perceiving all of this happening in fractions of fractions of a picto second, steals the very energy from Surfer that is needed for this thought process to occur.

Leaving Surfer "brain dead".

Sr J-Bieb
However as Surfer is imagining this in his thought process, the flash perceiving all of this happening in fractions of fractions of a picto second, steals the very energy from Surfer that is needed for this thought process to occur.

Leaving Surfer "brain dead". http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/201161-1/Reality-TV-tampon-throw.gif

quanchi112

Leaving Surfer "brain dead". You really need to start reading comics.

dantares

Here's my question

1. If Flash is one with the speed force is Silver Surfer even capable of transmuting such a powerful being? that would be like the surfer just turning the phoenix into a toaster, I don't think surfer could ever do that. In this situation the flash has all the powers of the speed force at his disposal, basically unlimited power and energy.

2. Since the flash can already seperate and re-form his molecules what's stopping him from re-making himself if he does get transmuted? flash can manipulate energy into solid constructs, therefore since in this case the flash is pure energy he would easily be able to recreate his body, am i correct?

Basically the speed force protects him from the power cosmic or cancels it out completely. I think the only way to beat the flash is to sever his connection to the speed force somehow.

DarkSaint85
I want to see a Board Walker vs Jynocidus BZ.......

Magnon
Flash wins.

He can simply turn his enemies into statues by speed-stealing. For a dramatic effect, he could then vibrate them into millions of pieces, although it wouldn't be necessary of course.

NemeBro

Truly all energy is at his disposal, transcending all will. Can I get some of the drugs you are on?

Anyway, I figure I might as well point out that we have seen a Flash that absorbed the entire Speed Force. Superboy Prime tanked his punch to the face. So either Prime has "megaversal levels of durability", or Flash with the Speed Force absorbed isn't quite that powerful.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by NemeBro
Can I get some of the drugs you are on?

Anyway, I figure I might as well point out that we have seen a Flash that absorbed the entire Speed Force. Superboy Prime tanked his punch to the face. So either Prime has "megaversal levels of durability", or Flash with the Speed Force absorbed isn't quite that powerful.

well I agree he isn't a "power beyond all" but that was bart and if iirc he was terrified of just running as fast as he could. He was actually gonna give up being the flash because of it. So he wasn't using the fullest extent of his powers.

Board Walker
Originally posted by NemeBro
Can I get some of the drugs you are on?

SBP tanked a guardian exploding at point blank which attacked him molecule by molecule.

SBP tanked the big bang at point blank and survived, SBP survived a time paradox.

Superboy prime's durability really is multiversal.

Nihilist
lulz such nonsense in this thread

abhilegend
I feel my brain cells dying reading this thread.

quanchi112
SBP tanked a guardian exploding at point blank which attacked him molecule by molecule.

SBP tanked the big bang at point blank and survived, SBP survived a time paradox.

Superboy prime's durability really is multiversal. Prove Prime tanked the universal blast.

Mindset
SS absorbs the speed force.

Board Walker
I'm thinking Flash takes the majority quite easily here.

LeonBuco666
By seeing the op, Flash destroys the universe by taking a ultra super duper quick vibrating shit on thanos face, lets see if that ****er is still smiling.

janus77
Surfer turns Flash into a toiler, Thanos takes a dump in it and Odin pulls the flush (the old man needed something to do ...).

Surfer can manipulate the energies of the "big crunch", he can manipulate the Speed Force too.

leonidas
so......i'd love to see on panel intimations (because i know there is no actual on-panel support), conjectures, theories......ANYTHING, AT ALL, on panel, that would even SUGGEST flash could (a) become "one" with the sf, and (b) even if he somehow COULD, that he would be even CLOSE to as powerful as what it being claimed.

this is the most blink thread i have ever seen here. on the one hand, the suppositions being made are, quite literally, LUDICROUS, and secondly, if said suppositions WERE to be credited, he should be fighting pre-ret beyonder, or lt or something. laughable, regardless of your stance. laughing out loud

Branlor Swift
I'm thinking Flash takes the majority quite easily here. Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/201161-1/Reality-TV-tampon-throw.gif

LeonBuco666
Bart allen became one with the speed force so theres you "laughable" proof there IIRC

leonidas
and........?

carver9
What has Flash done to prove that he can beat Thanos, let alone Odin.

Uriel005
Originally posted by carver9
What has Flash done to prove that he can beat Thanos, let alone Odin. It's more or less pure conjecture based on what the OP says because its something thats never been done. Basically its taking every power the flash has ever shown and taking it to its conclusion as well as understanding that the speed force with its ability to take kinetic energy from planets of speedsters literally makes someone willing to use it god. Wally has used it to construct braces for his broken legs, create his costume etc etc. The things the speed force/Flash has done over the years is ridiculous if you compile them into one instance. Time travel, dimensional travel, splitting timelines, stealing speed, matter manipulation, immunity to the antilife equation, wrecking the COIE antimonitor's end all plan, controlling kinetic energy, matching frequencies to destroy substances and superman has shown even gods have frequencies and the flashes have been known to match frequencies to phase through objects or destroy them.

Operating at top level IIRC Wally was able to completely overcome Braniac in digital combat purely because for all of Braniacs brilliance he couldn't overcome the raw amount of computational power Flash has at his disposal, he literally ran through every single possible outcome as events were occurring.

Again as I said earlier in this thread I was hoping for a severe nerf to the flash or at least some concrete limitations to the hax that is "BECAUSE SPEEDFORCE GG@!!! BULLSHIT WORKS IN OUR FAVOR" It's lazy writing and horribly abusable if anybody bothered to put his feats together in a single issue or run. It makes him pretty much unusable if writers ever held every feat in his continuity as part of his arsenal.

On a side note after that wall of text its kind of funny how people say omg Flash doesn't/cant do that because he's only done it a few times but then turn around and have characters like Thor, Superman, Hulk, Green Lantern, Odin have feats pulled up that are decades old that haven't been seen in forever and call it viable to use.

deathlife
This thread is crazy hilarious.

h1a8
Bloodlust flash could not only hit with any force he wants (even thousands of galaxies of power) but he can take away speed.
Flash wins in a stamp.

Insane Titan
Lol Team shit stomp

Tony Stark
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos solos. Surfer can solo. Odin can solo.

yes

pym-ftw
Flash loses hard, this thread is dumb as hell.

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Flash loses hard, this thread is dumb as hell. Originally posted by h1a8
Bloodlust flash could not only hit with any force he wants (even thousands of galaxies of power) but he can take away speed.
Flash wins in a stamp.

pym-ftw
Scans...

h1a8
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Scans... Scans of what? This version of flash was never in comics.
It is stated that flashes IMP is based off special relativity. The closer one gets to the speed of light then the more mass they gain. The gain of mass is potentially infinite.
That means Flash can punch with any force he wants.

Also, you know that flash can steal speed right? He can effectively make them all statues at will.

This thread is stupid because flash shit spite stomps this team without much effort.

Reflassshh
Lol, my head hurts, team stomps.

h1a8
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Lol, my head hurts, team stomps.

That would contradict Flash one shotting them or even stealing their speed.

operator616
First off, many speedsters have actually become one with the speed force. Savitar did it in flash v2 #111, Johnny quick did it in impulse #11, Barry did it as told in JLA incarnations #5, and the list goes on.

Quite the opposite of what people here seem to think. It's really not hard to merge with the speed force. the real challenge is to resist merging with it. Any speedster who achieves an ftl speed, it becomes possible for him to become one with the speed force, the speed force compels the speedster to merge with it because the speedster sees it as a sort of "heaven". When he merges/becomes one with it......he gets absorbed or dies.

to take the savitar example:

from flash v2 #111, savitar becomes one with the speed force and gets absorbed:

http://i.imgur.com/6euL0id.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/B8CLWvq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/vm9hSvG.jpg

Flash v2 #114 letter's page, the editor commentary about the event:

http://i.imgur.com/4T2MsXy.jpg?1

Savitar bio (1997), confirms that he was absorbed by the speed force (that's because he became one with it):

http://i.imgur.com/IZ8IjC7.jpg?1

there are many exmples/on panel statements like this, people are free to ask if they need more examples.

of course, many have resisted it, like windrider for instance (when at the last second he felt fear, which prevented him from becoming one with the force).

i really don't have a clue where are people getting these ideas that when one becomes 1 with the speed force he becomes omniversal or megaversal.

The speed force itself does exist in every universe in DC, however it is still one small part of the godwave.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by h1a8
That would contradict Flash one shotting them or even stealing their speed.
he can't one shot them because surfer could be as fast if not faster, or it's wally the flash using here?

Uriel005
he can't one shot them because surfer could be as fast if not faster, or it's wally the flash using here? neither this is Flash using theoretical cap of speed force so Barry w/ matter manip, kinetic energy steal, time travel, dimensional jumping, immunity to telepathy due to accerating thoughts, immunity to the anit-life equation, every step he takes increases the power of the speed force, infinite mass punches, hyperthought, vibrational attacks (which in dc is ridiculously powerful considering superman used Darkseids vibrational frequency to kill him across the universe) the ability to calculate every possible outcome, flight a la the ability of johnny quick iirc and max mercury they could use the speed force to fly, intangibility etc etc every ability speedsters utilizing speed force have shown to date.

Also surfer cannot be faster because anything that requires movement short of astral projection Flash could shut down. Furthermore Flash speed is constantly accelerating because every step Barry takes increases the power of the speed force similarly to how reverse flash's steps increase the power of the negative speed force. Again it's retarded but there it is Silver Surfer/Odin/Thanos are not Galactus who can consume entire dimensions let alone one that grows the more they make Barry run.

Inhuman
lulz, some people taking this joke thread serious.

wait, are these the same posters that thought flash would win vs the LT?

Uriel005
Originally posted by Inhuman
lulz, some people taking this joke thread serious.

wait, are these the same posters that thought flash would win vs the LT? Not really taking this seriously the premise is bupkis anyways. That said its an interesting exercise in what I would be able to do with the flash's abilities at the peak of their potential at my disposal. I mean at the least mastering the speed force in its entirety makes you god of energy and entropy, I mean think about it Speed Force gets stronger the more Barry runs and Bart proved it could be absorbed in its entirety. Between the two I don't see a ceiling to his power especially after the explanation

Zoom provided about the speed force growing with every action Barry takes I mean hell when he nearly overthrows the speed force with the negative speedforce he outright explains he just kept going until the negative speed force energies caught up to the regular. So if Barry got drawn into an extensive fight, pushed himself to the max and kept right on going he technically doesn't have a cap on how fast he can go similarly to the Hulk's rage and infinitely increase his source of power.

Reflassshh
oh god, how can i be so blind, flash take this easily and then go to teach a lesson or 2 to beyonder pre retcon destroying the omniverse by just running/flying/vibrating so fast!!!111!

h1a8
oh god, how can i be so blind, flash take this easily and then go to teach a lesson or 2 to beyonder pre retcon destroying the omniverse by just running/flying/vibrating so fast!!!111! you are forgiven

Uriel005
oh god, how can i be so blind, flash take this easily and then go to teach a lesson or 2 to beyonder pre retcon destroying the omniverse by just running/flying/vibrating so fast!!!111! Originally posted by h1a8
you are forgiven You know sometimes I think people miss out on the fact that this is purely an absurd exercise that I'm just having fun with. I mean I think I made it pretty clear that I was messing around with the concept of a Flash using all of his powers. What's even funnier is that they mock it and can't even come up with something decent to counter any of the arguments other than Flash BS. Which definitely is what it is but it doesn't change the fact that it's within a theoretical limit because the no limits fallacy on his speed is subverted by the fact that its stated in comic that Barry's power has no limits other than how much he runs. Mind you these are often times the same people who would turn around and argue for the Hulk's strength being infinite. Not talking about Carver when he's not dicking with someone whose arguing against Hulk he's actually pretty fair in his assessments... when blatant gamma church doctrine isn't being brought up for questioning.

link-rape

Warlord
millions of galaxies worth of punches ftw

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Uriel005
You know sometimes I think people miss out on the fact that this is purely an absurd exercise that I'm just having fun with. I mean I think I made it pretty clear that I was messing around with the concept of a Flash using all of his powers. What's even funnier is that they mock it and can't even come up with something decent to counter any of the arguments other than Flash BS. Which definitely is what it is but it doesn't change the fact that it's within a theoretical limit because the no limits fallacy on his speed is subverted by the fact that its stated in comic that Barry's power has no limits other than how much he runs. Mind you these are often times the same people who would turn around and argue for the Hulk's strength being infinite. Not talking about Carver when he's not dicking with someone whose arguing against Hulk he's actually pretty fair in his assessments... when blatant gamma church doctrine isn't being brought up for questioning.

link-rape
it's more funny keep the joke on than arguing cause in the paper flash would rape em', but comics don't work like that and it's pure speculation since flash never had that kind control of the speedforce, anyway if zoom appears they're all ****ity ****ed.

DarkSaint85
it's more funny keep the joke on than arguing cause in the paper flash would rape em', but comics don't work like that and it's pure speculation since flash never had that kind control of the speedforce, anyway if zoom appears they're all ****ity ****ed.

1. We're not in comics. It's a forum.
2. The thread assumes Flash has full control of the speedforce, and can do anything he has shown before.

Uriel005
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
1. We're not in comics. It's a forum.
2. The thread assumes Flash has full control of the speedforce, and can do anything he has shown before. Don't even bother with it Dark, it just shows that he didn't read OP or his comprehension of it was garbage.

LeonBuco666
http://cache.fanity.com/2013/06/27/13722933870.gif

operator616

The thread assumes Flash has full control of the speedforce, and can do anything he has shown before.

Being one with the speed force is a different thing.

DarkSaint85

operator616
well then, the op has no idea what he's talking about, coz the title says something different.

Uriel005
Originally posted by operator616
well then, the op has no idea what he's talking about, coz the title says something different. It's a title... the details are in the first post. Furthermore the title doesn't state anything facetious at all. You were just too lazy to read the first post.

operator616
^apparently, the op thought being one with the speed force = using it to full potential. I read the first post, and unlike others, i actually posted a thorough post clarifying about being one with the speed force.

Uriel005
Originally posted by operator616
^apparently, the op thought being one with the speed force = using it to full potential. I read the first post, and unlike others, i actually posted a thorough post clarifying about being one with the speed force. All the OP was saying was the Flash is one with the speedforce, bloodlust on, and all powers... Where is there any need for clarification in that.

DarkSaint85

Subsequent clarification on page 1. The OP is clearly wanting us to come up with any and all harebrained applications of the Speedforce as shown by everyone, and apply it to the Flash.

Uriel005
Subsequent clarification on page 1. The OP is clearly wanting us to come up with any and all harebrained applications of the Speedforce as shown by everyone, and apply it to the Flash. Wasn't that the whole point to begin with. For lulz and seeing what people could come up with?

DarkSaint85
Wasn't that the whole point to begin with. For lulz and seeing what people could come up with?

Exactly. And you were the only one who stepped up to the plate.

comic_book_fan
on a neutral playing field anyone members of the team win.

TheGodKiller
Team 2 spitestomps.

Board Walker
bump

h1a8
Flash wins with utmost ease. This is spite really.

Silent Master
Deadpool wins.

Star428
....and the Flash nonsense continues. LOL. He goes down hard.

RIP Flash.

Board Walker
I imagine the Flash could just deconstruct Odin cork by cork

DarkSaint85
neither this is Flash using theoretical cap of speed force so Barry w/ matter manip, kinetic energy steal, time travel, dimensional jumping, immunity to telepathy due to accerating thoughts, immunity to the anit-life equation, every step he takes increases the power of the speed force, infinite mass punches, hyperthought, vibrational attacks (which in dc is ridiculously powerful considering superman used Darkseids vibrational frequency to kill him across the universe) the ability to calculate every possible outcome, flight a la the ability of johnny quick iirc and max mercury they could use the speed force to fly, intangibility etc etc every ability speedsters utilizing speed force have shown to date.

Also surfer cannot be faster because anything that requires movement short of astral projection Flash could shut down. Furthermore Flash speed is constantly accelerating because every step Barry takes increases the power of the speed force similarly to how reverse flash's steps increase the power of the negative speed force. Again it's retarded but there it is Silver Surfer/Odin/Thanos are not Galactus who can consume entire dimensions let alone one that grows the more they make Barry run.

This. Plus, other weird speedforce tricks such as:

Accelerating the neurons in the brain:
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee305/Wally_Respect3/spedbraishift.jpg

Surviving magical blasts:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/suvkad.jpg

Oh, and speedforce constructs:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/speeforsuit3.jpg

That responds to his thoughts:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/speair.jpg

Mindship
So, kind of like a CISless/Forum Flash against these still CIS-burdened 3?

I'm going with Flash. And the comic would be one-panel long.

carver9
Speed is the source of beating anything in comics from Heralds to Skyfathers, even abstracts. Flash stomps before the team got the chance to blink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.