New Green Arrow series "Arrow" trailer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-Pr-
Basically, from the guys who made Smallville, we get "Arrow". No Justin Hartley, no real connection to Smallville it seems. It almost seems darker in a way...

Anyway, trailer:

ViFb0paKdgg

Gecko4lif
Its connected to smallville

it will be awesome for a few seasons then devolve into pure shit

People will cry and beg for it to stop but it wont

Year after year it will continue. Endlessly trolling it fanbase

BruceSkywalker
trailer looks good.. however after the first show this doesn;t tank

Kazenji
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Its connected to smallville

Its "NOT" connected to Smallville, They've pretty much said that.

BlackZero30x
meh Im not very excited for this....wish they would bring back the aquaman show. I enjoyed the pilot

roughrider
I don't know - they don't have the confidence to call it Green Arrow?

And casual viewers might dismiss as a mash-up of Batman & Iron Man. Plus they may say: "We've seen a trick archer this year already; he's that cool guy in Avengers."

And would people care that much if it was Seattle instead of Star City? Metropolis and Gotham may be special fictional cities in the DC Universe. But everyplace else...I think you might connect better with a wider audience.

DARTH POWER
Looks good. It's encouraging they are trying other superheroes apart from just Supes and Bats.

Although it may be discouraging that there seems to be this idea that only the more "realistic" heroes can work.

Kazenji
For other other DC superhero's, For Jonah Hex which had Josh Brolin, I've read Brolin would like to one himself when he gets enough money to throw around.

-Pr-
First image of Deathstroke

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=68610

JayDaDon
Wow I like it.

tkitna
I had zero interest in this as I thought it was going to be just like Smallville, but the trailer looks pretty good. I'll check it out.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This show was a bit cheesy in parts but overall great imo.

The fight scenes in this were freaking awesome (Loved the acrobatics) and they looked even better in comparison to the Dark Knight Rises which I watched in parts right before. Man, this only highlights how lulz worthy bad the fight scenes were for the budget it had. There's really no freaking excuse if a show like this can do what it did with the resources available. Just none.

juggernaut74
Nolan wanted to keep the fighting as realistic as possible I heard. That's why there wasn't any cartoonish fighting.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Nolan wanted to keep the fighting as realistic as possible I heard. That's why there wasn't any cartoonish fighting.

thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Nolan wanted to keep the fighting as realistic boring as possible I heard. That's why there wasn't any cartoonish interesting fighting.

I don't care if Nolan is your baby daddy, there's no denying that his fight scenes are horrible for the budget he has and this shitty reasons don't excuse them. Realistic fighting? Please, Catwoman had heels on.

Such apologetic bullshit.

tkitna
I dont freaking get the channel. Went to watch it and its blacked out. Oh well.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by tkitna
I dont freaking get the channel. Went to watch it and its blacked out. Oh well.

try hulu

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't care if Nolan is your baby daddy, there's no denying that his fight scenes are horrible for the budget he has and this shitty reasons don't excuse them. Realistic fighting? Please, Catwoman had heels on.

Such apologetic bullshit. Are you mad?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Are you mad?

Damn right I'm mad. I payed money to see that movie in theaters and the fight scenes were abysmal. And what the f*ck was up with Bale's Batman voice? Granted, those scenes (WHEREISTHETRIGGUH!!!!, Bane chocking Batman etc.) made me laugh more than most comedies do nowadays but I don't want to be busting a gut during a Batman movie.

Re-watching Rises made the flaws in that movie stand out more. And it's too bad, liked the Dark Knight a lot despite Batman not being great.

Anyways, going off topic here, check out the new Arrow series people, it's definitely worth it. For no other reason than the main love interest is just ridiculously bangable.

Golgo13
I actually liked the fight scenes in DKR, but didn't care for them in TDK. TDKR still kicks ass.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Golgo13
I actually liked the fight scenes in DKR, but didn't care for them in TDK. TDKR still kicks ass.

I like the fight scenes during the whole series..

as for Arrow, good show so far

BruceSkywalker
full season pick up..

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/173313-arrow-gets-a-full-season-pick-up

DARTH POWER
Just caught up. This shows awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.