Captain America (No Shield) vs Cyber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red sabre
its a hand 2 hand fight who will win this

carver9
Huh?

KingD19
You can't be serious. Steve Rogers...vs Sylas Burr, aka Cyber?

The guy with Adamantium skin, razor sharp claws and posion on those claws?

Cap dies.

red sabre
Cap can rip his eyes out which can be considered as a KO, after that cap proceed to rip his tongue out and shove it deep into his throat killing him

red sabre
when people discuss fights they always limiting the possibilities to ring like options, is there an adamantium in his nuts? cap can kick him in the nuts and rip them out, rip out his eyes, his tongue, so many things could be done to him by cap, people think out of the box

by the way if we discuss the subject more deeply then its his skin that is made out of adamantium, now i know in comics that means you cant be hurt but if we look at it logically, is the adamantium alloy works as a vibrenium like cap shield? because logically a very powerful blow could break his bones and shutter his organs inside because of the impact shock itself even if the skin unharmed, lets say a very powerful blow from cap to his head should damage his brain

KingD19
Originally posted by red sabre
when people discuss fights they always limiting the possibilities to ring like options, is there an adamantium in his nuts? cap can kick him in the nuts and rip them out, rip out his eyes, his tongue, so many things could be done to him by cap, people think out of the box

by the way if we discuss the subject more deeply then its his skin that is made out of adamantium, now i know in comics that means you cant be hurt but if we look at it logically, is the adamantium alloy works as a vibrenium like cap shield? because logically a very powerful blow could break his bones and shutter his organs inside because of the impact shock itself even if the skin absorb the impact, lets say a very powerful blow from cap to his head should damage his brain

Lol wut? Even blood lusted Cap doesn't try to do stuff like that. And he'd have to get close to do it. Cyber trained Logan and beat his ass multiple times. Even to this day Logan can't stand up against Cyber.

And his skin is covered basically head to toe in Adamantium, and if you look at it logically, Cap can't hit hard enough to cause any internal injuries because Cyber's skin is too durable for the damage to pass into his internals. If anything, a very powerful blow from Cap would shatter his own hands because if a regular person punched a wall of adamantium as hard as they could, their hand would break.

That's beside the point though. Cyber is a guy whose invulnerable, has claws, has legit super strength, and can fight with Wolverine and Daken. With no shield, Cap loses.

red sabre
Originally posted by KingD19
Lol wut? Even blood lusted Cap doesn't try to do stuff like that. And he'd have to get close to do it. Cyber trained Logan and beat his ass multiple times. Even to this day Logan can't stand up against Cyber.

And his skin is covered basically head to toe in Adamantium, and if you look at it logically, Cap can't hit hard enough to cause any internal injuries because Cyber's skin is too durable for the damage to pass into his internals. If anything, a very powerful blow from Cap would shatter his own hands because if a regular person punched a wall of adamantium as hard as they could, their hand would break.

That's beside the point though. Cyber is a guy whose invulnerable, has claws, has legit super strength, and can fight with Wolverine and Daken. With no shield, Cap loses.

who said he isnt blood lusted? CIS is off and in this thread cap is using anything he can to his advantage

are you really trying to tell me doing something like that is beyond cap? give me a break logan was portrayed as more agile and faster than cyber, if cap will go for the eyes nuts or what ever i stated before he is ripping those things out and there is nothing cyber will do to avoid it.

i see the skin point and it kinda make sense, however as i stated before if cap will go for the eye ripping or kicking him in the nuts and then rip them out, or after blinding cyber he will rip his tongue out and shove it down his throat it will happen, cyber is not as fast or as skilled as cap, cap has taken hits from much more powerful opponent than cyber and his damage soak is insane, cyber wont be one shotting cap, however cap only needs 1 clean move to rip his eyes out, if you are trying to suggest that buffed gorilla is too agile or fast for cap to tag then allow me to laugh at this

StiltmanFTW
You can't be serious. Steve Rogers...vs Sylas Burr, aka Cyber?

The guy with Adamantium skin, razor sharp claws and posion on those claws?

Cap dies.

And hallucinogen.

Cap can rip his eyes out which can be considered as a KO, after that cap proceed to rip his tongue out and shove it deep into his throat killing him

Out of character for Cap and Burr is good enough to protect that area.

is there an adamantium in his nuts?

Yes.

by the way if we discuss the subject more deeply then its his skin that is made out of adamantium, now i know in comics that means you cant be hurt but if we look at it logically, is the adamantium alloy works as a vibrenium like cap shield? because logically a very powerful blow could break his bones and shutter his organs inside because of the impact shock itself even if the skin unharmed, lets say a very powerful blow from cap to his head should damage his brain

Not gonna happen. Sooner Cap's hand bones would shatter. Besides, Cyber had superhuman durability even without adamantium...

--
This is terrible spite. Cyber rapes.

red sabre
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Out of character for Cap and Burr is good enough to protect that area.

Yes.

Not gonna happen. Sooner Cap's hand bones would shatter. Besides, Cyber had superhuman durability even without adamantium...

--

i already stated this is blood lusted cap fighting to his full potential using anything he can to kill the enemy

burr is good enough to defend the area? so in your opinion cap wont be able to rip his eyes out? get real , if cap wants those eyes out they are out, what skill level did this gorilla present aside of being able to fight logan? i didnt see anything special from him aside of that, cap will murder him

really? there is adamantium topping his nuts? please provide an evidence, even wolverine doesnt have adamantium there as was stated when sasquatch punched him in the nuts, unless you got a proof there is no reason to assume he got adamantium covered nuts

no its not a spite, Cap is faster more agile better fighter and by far a better tactician, cap will rip out his eyes rip out his tongue rip out his nuts and shove all those things down his throat making him choke with his own body parts

Caps Conscience
Cap needs some sort of weapon. f-in noobz

Reacting2

red sabre
whats stopping Cap from using the tactics i stated? see thats what i am talking about you people dont think outside of the damn box, you think uhhh cyber is stronger and of course anything that has anything to do with adamantium makes people cream their pants so there is no way cap can just rip his eyes and shove them down his throat right??

StiltmanFTW
i already stated this is blood lusted cap fighting to his full potential using anything he can to kill the enemy

burr is good enough to defend the area? so in your opinion cap wont be able to rip his eyes out? get real , if cap wants those eyes out they are out, what skill level did this gorilla present aside of being able to fight logan? i didnt see anything special from him aside of that, cap will murder him

Steve would have a hard time trying to stay alive...

Yes, like he's shown in his fights with Wolverine. It's doubtful Cap is strong enough to do that anyway...

Trained and fought Daken, killed Vex, battled X-Factor...

Originally posted by red sabre really? there is adamantium topping his nuts? please provide an evidence, even wolverine doesnt have adamantium there as was stated when sasquatch punched him in the nuts, unless you got a proof there is no reason to assume he got adamantium covered nuts

no its not a spite, Cap is faster more agile better fighter and by far a better tactician, cap will rip out his eyes rip out his tongue rip out his nuts and shove all those things down his throat making him choke with his own body parts

Wolverine's skeleton is laced with adamantium, he doesn't have it on the outside.

First story Cyber's appeared in:

http://i50.tinypic.com/muj4f7.jpg

It is spite. Cyber defeated Logan a few times, no-sold Havok's continuous blast, survived getting hit by a freakin' train, owned Strong Guy. Your scenario sounds retarded and just won't happen.

red sabre
Steve would have a hard time trying to stay alive...

Yes, like he's shown in his fights with Wolverine. It's doubtful Cap is strong enough to do that anyway...

Trained and fought Daken, killed Vex, battled X-Factor...

Wolverine's skeleton is laced with adamantium, he doesn't have it on the outside.

First story Cyber's appeared in:

http://i50.tinypic.com/muj4f7.jpg

It is spite. Cyber defeated Logan a few times, no-sold Havok's continuous blast, survived getting hit by a freakin' train, owned Strong Guy. Your scenario sounds retarded and just won't happen.

no steve wont have a hard time staying alive, he is faster and more skilled and by far the better field tactician, as i stated before he only needs 1 move to rip out the eyes if anything it will be harder for cyber to stay in the fight

are you really trying to suggest Cap isnt strong enough to rip out his eyes? just stop seriously confused

trained and fought Daken suppose to mean something? battled X factor suppose to mean something? not when it comes down to freakin Cap it isnt

it was stated on panel and portrayed that wolverine nuts arent laced with adamantium, sasuatch punch him in the nuts and hurt him stating there is no adamantium down there, to suggest Cyber has adamantium laced balls is baseless and invalid unless a real proof provided, if wolverine doesnt have his balls covered with adamantium no reason to assume this guy does

the only thing retarded here is you comparing blant force resistance and getting your eyes ripped out , its not my fault you are not used to think outside of your P Brain box, cap can and will easily tear his eyes out and from there and on the fight is finished, cap then can do what ever he wants to him, as the fight starts a kick to the balls to stun him then Cap rips out the eyes, and if a TKO isnt enough then he shove the eyes down his throat making him saffocate with his own eyes, now go play with some adamantium dildos

KingD19
Wolverine has his skeleton laced with adamantium, or course his balls wouldn't be covered. Cyber his his skin covered with adamantium. What's part of the skin? The sack. Head to toe covered in Adamantium.

red sabre
Wolverine has his skeleton laced with adamantium, or course his balls wouldn't be covered. Cyber his his skin covered with adamantium. What's part of the skin? The sack. Head to toe covered in Adamantium.

so you wana tell me his balls and penis are adamantium as well? that doesnt make sense and really should be provided with evidence, tell me something if i put a strap of metal on your balls and then kick you in the balls with super human strength.... you really think your balls wont turn into an omlet?

StiltmanFTW
Cyber's face withstood Havok's blast. Alex's energy attacks > Cap's fingers...

Burr needs to land only a single good hit to kill Cap smile

red sabre
Cyber's face withstood Havok's blast. Alex's energy attacks > Cap's fingers...

Burr needs to land only a single good hit to kill Cap smile

how can you compare the 2 forces? one is an energy attack the other is just tearing out his eyes, Gladiator whitstood cosmic blasts however wolverine is able to just cut him, at the end of the day no matter what he is laced with or his durability level his eyes are just eyes and cap is ripping those 2 with easy, if you think a super human that can hold a sky scrapper cant tear out eyes you got something wrong with you boy

no he doesnt, Cap survived being hit by people far stronger than cyber, lets not forget our gorilla is only class 10 thats about it even spider-man hits harder than him and no need to tell you who Cap gone against and the people he traded punches with and even outfought them.

cap is faster more skilled and a much better tactician, kick to the balls proceed by eye ripping and shoving down the throat FTW

StiltmanFTW
how can you compare the 2 forces? one is an energy attack the other is just tearing out his eyes, Gladiator whitstood cosmic blasts however wolverine is able to just cut him, at the end of the day no matter what he is laced with or his durability level his eyes are just eyes and cap is ripping those 2 with easy, if you think a super human that can hold a sky scrapper cant tear out eyes you got something wrong with you boy

no he doesnt, Cap survived being hit by people far stronger than cyber, lets not forget our gorilla is only class 10 thats about it even spider-man hits harder than him and no need to tell you who Cap gone against and the people he traded punches with and even outfought them.

cap is faster more skilled and a much better tactician, kick to the balls proceed by eye ripping and shoving down the throat FTW

One eye is cybernetic, actually.

You're forgetting that Silas has claws that cut a titanium door to pieces. These claws also happen to be tipped with poison and hallucinogen, so even a glancing shot would be dangerous.

How about this scenario:

Cyber kicks Steve in the nuts with his adamantium foot, claws his eyes out and tears his head off? Much more likely.

red sabre
One eye is cybernetic, actually.

You're forgetting that Silas has claws that cut a titanium door to pieces. These claws also happen to be tipped with poison and hallucinogen, so even a glancing shot would be dangerous.

How about this scenario:

Cyber kicks Steve in the nuts with his adamantium foot, claws his eyes out and tears his head off? Much more likely.

doesnt matter both eyes get ripped out, Cap is able to rip robot arms and metal doors out of their place i am sure he wont have a problem with an eye

Cap survived far worse than that , its more likely cap will do the things i stated and avoid being cut as the fight starts

cyber will not do this because Cap is faster more agile and the better fighter out of the 2, cap will easily do the things i stated and take him out, you know i am right you are just going in circles

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Seriously, Cap has no chance here.

red sabre
i already pointed out his chances

KingD19
0. His chances are 0. Can you believe this guy, Stilt?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.