WB Hulk, Thor & Ghost Rider vs. Atrocitus, Larfleeze & Sinestro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
No BFR

Who wins?

iceman24567
Larfleeze

guy222
T1 easily

Slaanesh
team 2 easily

Zack Fair
Originally posted by iceman24567
Larfleeze

Stoic
T1 easily

quanchi112
Team 1 easily.

abhilegend
Larfleeze wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Stoic
T1 easily

indeed

Cogito
Wow, lots of contention here. Everyone thinks it's either team 1 or two with ease.

Too bad everyone saying team 1 is wrong haermm2

Nihilist
Team 2 easily

Prep-Man
Team 2, BARELY!

Colossus-Big C
Team 1 Easily

iceman24567
Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 2 easily This

Stoic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Team 1 Easily

This

guy222
correct

iceman24567
wrong

Damborgson
Originally posted by guy222
T1 easily

Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 2 easily

Reported for disagreeing with Guy

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Damborgson

me and Guy are Celestials fanboy buddy..he wouldn't mind me disagreeing about other thing as long as we agree Celestials are awesome..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Wow, lots of contention here. Everyone thinks it's either team 1 or two with ease.

Too bad everyone saying team 1 is wrong haermm2 Why does Team 2 win ?

guy222
Originally posted by Damborgson

hey buddy

how are u

guy222
me and Guy are Celestials fanboy buddy..he wouldn't mind me disagreeing about other thing as long as we agree Celestials are awesome..

indeed good friend

lft4ded
Wouldn't Larfleeze just flood the field with soulless Orange Lanterns? I'd assume Ghost Rider is Team 1's wildcard and that would render him ineffective.

BattleMage
wrong Team 1 got this.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by lft4ded Wouldn't Larfleeze just flood the field with soulless Orange Lanterns? I'd assume Ghost Rider is Team 1's wildcard and that would render him ineffective.

good point. gr wouldnt be able to do anything to those lanterns.

guy222
they aren't doin a thing to zarathos, worldbreaker or thor

team 1 got this

Nihilist
Team 2 still

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why does Team 2 win ? Originally posted by iceman24567
Larfleeze

quanchi112
Larfleeze isn't that formidable. We have seen people just beat him down. Hal Jordan took the battery off of him. He's nowhere WB level in strength.

Cogito
Larfleeze has an entire corps to his own. He easily killed a group of Controllers, who are akin to the Guardians. He beat Invictus, who easily stomped the combined New Guardians (minus Larfleeze, of course) and had built a solar system.

He's out of everyone else's league.

Slaanesh
Larfleeze has an entire corps to his own. He easily killed a group of Controllers, who are akin to the Guardians. He beat Invictus, who easily stomped the combined New Guardians (minus Larfleeze, of course) and had built a solar system.

He's out of everyone else's league.

he didn't really beat Invictus..i think it was pretty clear that Invictus is a bit more powerful..he was taken by surprise..but i agree Larfleeze is more powerful than anyone here..

quanchi112

He's out of everyone else's league. All you have to do is get in close proximity to him. The difference is he put a buffer or his corps in between them all to a pretty respectable distance. Here that won't be the case. The Controllers were just fodder and don't impress me.

Cogito
All you have to do is get in close proximity to him. The difference is he put a buffer or his corps in between them all to a pretty respectable distance. Here that won't be the case. The Controllers were just fodder and don't impress me.

Oh, so all you have to do is get through his corps. No f***ing problem.

And the Controllers aren't impressive? They're the same race as the Guardians, they created the Darkstars, they invented the Miracle Machine...don't know why I bother. You don't care about any of that.

Cogito
he didn't really beat Invictus..i think it was pretty clear that Invictus is a bit more powerful..he was taken by surprise..but i agree Larfleeze is more powerful than anyone here..

I think they were portrayed as equals, with Larfleeze getting the upper hand by using cheap tactics.

quanchi112
Oh, so all you have to do is get through his corps. No f***ing problem.

And the Controllers aren't impressive? They're the same race as the Guardians, they created the Darkstars, they invented the Miracle Machine...don't know why I bother. You don't care about any of that. Thor's hammer will do the job nicely.

Hulk can take on the constructs himself. He took on the Mindless Ones.

Inventing something has nothing to do with personal formidability. That's like saying Einstein beats Mike Tyson in a fight. Think.

Again they haven't done anything impressive wise in terms of formidability.

guy222
and how does team two get past blaze

using a fraction of zarathos' power alejandra defeated mephisto

t1 takes it

agreed on atrocitus is tough but that's the worldbreaker/blaze and thor

sinestro runs away he's so afraid big grin

guy222
Thor's hammer will do the job nicely.

Hulk can take on the constructs himself. He took on the Mindless Ones.

Inventing something has nothing to do with personal formidability. That's like saying Einstein beats Mike Tyson in a fight. Think.

Again they haven't done anything impressive wise in terms of formidability.

ur correct eternal friend

kevdude
Is this pre-WOGL's for Atrocitus?? He had more rage and seemed more powerful then when Krona was around to fuel his anger. Would be a battle but I don't know to much about Ghost Rider to say which way it would go.

Zack Fair
facepalm

Larfleeze

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Is this pre-WOGL's for Atrocitus?? He had more rage and seemed more powerful then when Krona was around to fuel his anger. Would be a battle but I don't know to much about Ghost Rider to say which way it would go. Hulk would eat Atrocitus.

iceman24567
Larfleeze also has a guardian in his corps a real live one. With his corps he was able to battle ALL the Gl guardians on equal terms while the New Guardians were getting over powered easily he's above top tiers by quite a bit.

guy222
he's red stick out tongue

Damborgson

I was completely serious too.

Damborgson
Originally posted by guy222
hey buddy

how are u

Hey Guy

Not Bad. How's life been going?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.