Team Holt vs. Team Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Mister Terrific
Cyborg
Red Tornado
Blue Beetle
Eradicator

Vs

Ironman
War Machine
Vision
Iron Lad
Beta Ray Bill

Fight in middle of Tokyo

No BFR

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Honestly think Iron Lad helps swings it in favor for Team Stark.

Prep-Man
is iron lad more advanced and powerful than the blue scarab?

JakeTheBank
Personally, I don't see Jamie being able to forcibly stop a clash between the likes of Magneto and Dr. Doom, but that's just me. I also think Iron Lad is more tactically sound.

Prep-Man
the blue scarabs were designed to kill lanterns and didnt jaime fend off an attack from the spectre? anyway, the blue scarab does all the thinking anyway. jaime is basically just along for the ride.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Prep-Man
the blue scarabs were designed to kill lanterns and didnt jaime fend off an attack from the spectre? anyway, the blue scarab does all the thinking anyway. jaime is basically just along for the ride.

He fended off an attack from the Spectre? Scans/issue numbers?

Jamie still "drives" so to speak.

ares834
Yeah, I'm going with Team Stark as well.

Prep-Man
it was the issue where the spectre made a guest appearance. he was about to attack jaime and the blue beetle scarab was about to adapt to the spectres attack. im not sure if spectre attacked or not.

lately the blue beetle has been making most of the decisions. even if it harmed jaime friends.

Prep-Man
ok, i just looked at the scan. spectre was about to kill a man and jaime wanted to prevent that. he attacked spectre ripping him in half. that didtn work, so jaime asked the scarab to create something that will. the scarab then created some type of huge gun, but he didnt really use it.

Sixth_Winged
Stark and co. just outmuscles them.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged Stark and co. just outmuscles them.

they have more muscle, but both terrific and cyborg could just bfr tony or war machine. eradicator is no pushover either.

JakeTheBank
No BFR. And if it was on, Iron Lad could bring them back.

dmills
Team Holt. Phuck you DC for that cancellation.

JakeTheBank
I loved pre-Flashpoint Mr. Terrific.

DCnU Terrific was not for me.

Prep-Man
iron lad will have his hands full with jaime.

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I loved pre-Flashpoint Mr. Terrific.

DCnU Terrific was not for me.

I haven't had the pleasure of reading most of his pre flashpoint stuff. I was enjoying Dcnu as a chance toget a fresh look at the character. Cie la vies.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Prep-Man
they have more muscle, but both terrific and cyborg could just bfr tony or war machine. eradicator is no pushover either.

What muscle are you talking about? Mr. terrific is nothing without T-spheres(which by themselves ain't anything so impressive to what Ironman has already done or have). In order to bfr cyborg has to somehow catch the two unaware while they normally fight in mid air always on the move and shooting projectiles.

Blue beetle might be designed to take on lanterns but unless he has done so against a opponent of Hal's or Kyle's caliber they ain't nothing a but a featless hyped up toy.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged What muscle are you talking about? Mr. terrific is nothing without T-spheres(which by themselves ain't anything so impressive to what Ironman has already done or have). In order to bfr cyborg has to somehow catch the two unaware while they normally fight in mid air always on the move and shooting projectiles. Blue beetle might be designed to take on lanterns but unless he has done so against a opponent of Hal's or Kyle's caliber they ain't nothing a but a featless hyped up toy.
jamie has plenty of high feats. current storyline has the scarabs taking on the blue lanterns. terrific can use his t spheres in the fight and dcnu terrific is smarter than pre flashpoint.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.