The Avengers Vs Gladiator, Ronan the Accuser and Super-Skrull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
The Avengers:

Thor
Iron man
Red Hulk
Ms.Marvel
Spider-Woman

Vs

Gladiator
Ronan
Super-Skrull

Who wins? No prep...

leonidas
avengers everytime. or, glads kills them all in the opening nano second with planet busting punches like he has all those others. i'm not really sure. no expression

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by leonidas
avengers everytime. or, glads kills them all in the opening nano second with planet busting punches like he has all those others. i'm not really sure. no expression

thumb up

dmills
At first glance I was going to say Avengers. However looking at the roster I'll go with Ronan and co.

carver9
Gladiator and crew wins.

WhiteWitchKing
Super Skrull and his team take this.

Hyperion Prime
Avengers win. Red Hulk occupies S Skrul. Thor battles Glads. The others beat Ronan then go and help Thor, becuase he will need help against Gladiator.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Avengers win. Red Hulk occupies S Skrul. Thor battles Glads. The others beat Ronan then go and help Thor, becuase he will need help against Gladiator.

Why would Thor need help against an opponent whom he's decisively more powerful against?

Hulkbuster1
Avengers completely without mercy annihilate them.

Sin I AM
mrs. marvels crew destroys them

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Why would Thor need help against an opponent whom he's decisively more powerful against?

I don't beleive that Thor is more powerful than Gladiator.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

Super Skrull turns his team invisible. The Avengers get a beating and they won't see how's doing the ass kicking.

OK. OK. OK. But if Gladiator is invisible and blitzes Thor without letting up, you don't think Thor's going to need atleast some assistance?

guy222
avengers

h1a8

Just so we are clear, define more powerful.

TheGodKiller
Avengers win this .

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Super Skrull turns his team invisible. The Avengers get a beating and they won't see how's doing the ass kicking.

OK. OK. OK. But if Gladiator is invisible and blitzes Thor without letting up, you don't think Thor's going to need atleast some assistance?

Considering Mjolnir's ability to trace invisible, cloaked, or otherwise hidden beings as well as the plethora of scans Iron Man has, I don't think it will be too bothersome. Thor could always just shield himself and his team with Mjolnir, as well.

Originally posted by h1a8
Just so we are clear, define more powerful.

Thor has greater versatility than Gladiator, superior striking power, vastly superior power output and scale, better durability/damage soak, and is all around superior to him. Literally the only area in which Glads is his better is when it comes to sheer speed, and considering Gladiator was bloodlusted and trying to kill Thor and his vaunted speed advantage only served in temporarily disarming him and exploiting a weakness which no longer exists, there's no reason for me to assume that "under forum rules", Gladiator suddenly becomes something he's not. Unless you want to apply that same line of thought to Thor, in which case Gladiator gets obliterated.

rotiart
Fight starts. Klrt hypnotized everyone. Gladiator and Ronan go raw dog on Thor and fights over.

WhiteWitchKing
Considering Mjolnir's ability to trace invisible, cloaked, or otherwise hidden beings as well as the plethora of scans Iron Man has, I don't think it will be too bothersome. Thor could always just shield himself and his team with Mjolnir, as well.

Assuming Thor even has time to pull that off against Gladiator. The last time Thor fought Super Skrull, SS got the upperhand momentarily due to his invisibility. He was whopping Thor's butt since Thor couldn't detect him and SS is a slug compared to Gladiator. Sure Thor can detect Gladiator if the guy just stands there, a moving Gladiator is a lot hard to deal with especially when he's blitz you from all sides.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.