Monarch Vs Genis-Vell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SouthSpawn
Who wins?

SouthSpawn
Bump

TheMask
I think Monach, Genis was crazy strong but not that strong.

quanchi112
Genis breaches his armor easily.

TheMask
You love being wrong dont you quanchi?

SouthSpawn
Bump

SouthSpawn
Anyone else lol?

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheMask
You love being wrong dont you quanchi? I'm allergic to wrong. You love me though, bigtime.

Prep-Man
Monarch.

TheGodKiller
Is this Insane Genis Vell ?

SouthSpawn
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Is this Insane Genis Vell ?

yes it's insane genis

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Monarch. Don't you think Genis has the power to breach him ?

TheMask
You dont have proof of that at all. You never have proof of anything.

Mindset
I think Monach, Genis was crazy strong but not that strong. Of course he is that strong.

What are you talking about?

TheMask
When in the series was he EVER that strong to hurt someone on a universal power level?

Mindset
When he blew apart Entropy's face. Or killed Eternity after Entropy restrained him. He was also going to destroy the universe as Photon.

Monarch didn't have a universal power level anyway.

TheMask
Oh come on. That was PIS. He new everything but so does guys like SS. He was Herald level at best not even herald level, and when Monach was destroyed his energy was enough to destroy a universe thus universal level. I read the entire genis vell series I still own it. He wasnt that special if he was he wouldnt have gotten his ass kicked by the titans. Enthropy didnt die he just became the new eternity

Mr Master

He was Herald level at best not even herald level
What the f**k?

Genis one-shotted a being that was nearly as powerful as Odin.
Toyed with RKT, and showed him why he was worthy of being called a "God" while Thor wasn't.

Genis is given most of the credit for destroying the Multiverse,
in fact, Entropy bound him, and Genis did the killing.

And although this whole scene was really a depiction of Eternity recycling himself,
Genis still needed the necessary power to erase Space-Time.

This isn't pis either,
it was Genis' destiny through his potential to annihilate all Realities.

Here as Photon,
Songbird sees what Genis is about to do at once to every possible Future:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11954481_Photon1.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11954484_Photon2.jpg

Luckily he allowed himself to be stopped by Zemo/moonstones later on.

Enthropy didnt die he just became the new eternity
Actually,
Genis blew Entropy the F up, which caused him to explode into Eternity.

Again, Genis had to be there to do that.

quanchi112
Oh come on. That was PIS. He new everything but so does guys like SS. He was Herald level at best not even herald level, and when Monach was destroyed his energy was enough to destroy a universe thus universal level. I read the entire genis vell series I still own it. He wasnt that special if he was he wouldnt have gotten his ass kicked by the titans. Enthropy didnt die he just became the new eternity You keep using pis which shows you aren't being objective while displaying little to no knowledge of the characters.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mr Master
What the f**k?

Toyed with RKT, and showed him why he was worthy of being called a "God" while Thor wasn't.

And although this whole scene was really a depiction of Eternity recycling himself,

Genis confronted King Thor early on in the Reigning, not Rune King Thor.

Mindset
Oh come on. That was PIS. He new everything but so does guys like SS. He was Herald level at best not even herald level, and when Monach was destroyed his energy was enough to destroy a universe thus universal level. I read the entire genis vell series I still own it. He wasnt that special if he was he wouldnt have gotten his ass kicked by the titans. Enthropy didnt die he just became the new eternity You're wrong about everything.

That's pretty hard to do.

Sr J-Bieb
Not if he was trying to be wrong.

Mindset
He's too stupid for that.

Sr J-Bieb
Valid point.

quanchi112
He just pmed me. He admitted he's wrong.

TheMask
Your both cocksuck brothers how's life in the basement? smile

How is entrhopy a universal being going to destroy the multiverse its a UNIVERSAL BEING MORONS.

If he's that strong then perhaps I misread the comic I havent read it in a while, he still doesnt win since Genis was defeated by the titans. Give me a break morons.

Mindset
Your both cocksuck brothers how's life in the basement? smile

How is entrhopy a universal being going to destroy the multiverse its a UNIVERSAL BEING MORONS.

If he's that strong then perhaps I misread the comic I havent read it in a while, he still doesnt win since Genis was defeated by the titans. Give me a break morons. What?

You're stupid, lol.

TheMask
I said how is entrophy going to destroy the multiverse when he's a Universal being IDIOT.

Also how is the basement you live in with your cock brother.

Maybe this makes it easier for you to read my posts?

If genis is so tough why did he get defeated by the Titans. You think that Monach would be defeated by the Titans?

Mindset
Who said Entropy destroyed the multiverse?

You're dumb, lol.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
Who said Entropy destroyed the multiverse?

You're dumb, lol. Careful, he might start pming you. He's in need of a friend.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by quanchi112
He just pmed me. He admitted he's wrong. It would have looked smarter for him if he stopped there.

TheMask
Originally posted by Mr Master
What the f**k?

This isn't pis either,
it was Genis' destiny through his potential to annihilate all Realities.

Here as Photon,
Songbird sees what Genis is about to do at once to every possible Future:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11954481_Photon1.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/11954484_Photon2.jpg

Luckily he allowed himself to be stopped by Zemo/moonstones later on.

Actually,
Genis blew Entropy the F up, which caused him to explode into Eternity.

Again, Genis had to be there to do that.

This is were he used multiverse MORON. learn to read the first page of the thread. YOU stupid ****. Anyway Its obviously PIS because he never used those attacks constantly

Mindset
You read MM's posts.

You're an idiot, lol.

TheMask
you keep repeating yourself. Your much more of an idiot smile

Mindset
All my posts are original and fresh.

Stop pming me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
It would have looked smarter for him if he stopped there. He just pmed me. He's crying right now. He says the tears just won't stop.Originally posted by TheMask
you keep repeating yourself. Your much more of an idiot smile It's you're not your.

TheMask
You would talk to me about grammer? Get a personality first that others dont hate. smile

You pm'd me a long time ago telling me you wanted me to dress up in a thanos mask and suck me till I jizzed in your eyes and blinded you.

quanchi112
You would talk to me about grammer? Get a personality first that others dont hate. smile

You pm'd me a long time ago telling me you wanted me to dress up in a thanos mask and suck me till I jizzed in your eyes and blinded you. It's grammar with an "a" not an "e".

You're quite disturbed. Get back on topic.

TheMask
I was on topic you went off it. You and your cockbrothers smile

Genis who lost to the titans cant beat a guy who defeated a bunch of high grade super heros.

quanchi112
I was on topic you went off it. You and your cockbrothers smile

Genis who lost to the titans cant beat a guy who defeated a bunch of high grade super heros. Genis has shown the necessary power to breach Monarch's armor. Genis wins, easily.

TheMask
He showed it ONCE. Never again. You always Lie. Stop Lying.

quanchi112
He showed it ONCE. Never again. You always Lie. Stop Lying. What did I lie about ?

Mindset
So we all agree Genis wins.

TheMask
You lie about how Genis is so powerful. WHen a character shows a feat that can be done only once its called PIS. Thats why there is such a thing as PIS. But you dont believe in PIS cause Thanos is full of PIS

quanchi112
You lie about how Genis is so powerful. WHen a character shows a feat that can be done only once its called PIS. Thats why there is such a thing as PIS. But you dont believe in PIS cause Thanos is full of PIS Monarch only blew up the universe once. Pis. Prime easily ripped him open. A gl ruptured him as well. fact. Genis wins.

Sr J-Bieb
Genis wins super easily. Even Mask is convinced of this.

Mindset
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Genis wins super easily. Even Mask is convinced of this. I wasn't sure at first, but Mask convinced me that Genis wins 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Mindset
I wasn't sure at first, but Mask convinced me that Genis wins 10/10. Mask just pmed me. He's in full agreement. He's scared to say so outside a harassing pm.

JakeTheBank
lol oh you guys

Genis wins. Spite.

TheMask
Monach wins.

Mindset
Monach wins. Monach is a tough guy.

Monarch loses 10/10.

TheMask
Your right he is a tough guy. Monach wins against a guy who couldnt beat the titans.

quanchi112
Monach wins. you convinced many Monarch loses.

TheMask
If you say Monach loses he must be a winner. I cant believe you actually went to the hospital for 3 weeks when Thanos died in annihilation.

quanchi112
If you say Monach loses he must be a winner. I cant believe you actually went to the hospital for 3 weeks when Thanos died in annihilation. Follow the rules and quit trolling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.