Why did sidious order Asajj Ventress to kill Anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
In the 2003 animated Clone Wars series, Darth Sidous ordered Asajj Ventress to kill Anakin, but I don't get why. I mean; didn't Palpatine hope to train Anakin as his own aprentace? Why kill him then? What good would that do?

DARTH POWER
To test him. If he didn't survive he would have proved himself not strong enough to be Sidious's future apprentice.

Because let's face it, if Ventress won, then Ventress would be a better potential apprentice!

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
To test him. If he didn't survive he would have proved himself not strong enough to be Sidious's future apprentice.

Because let's face it, if Ventress won, then Ventress would be a better potential apprentice! Ahh... Right I see. That makes sence.

C-3POTheClever
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Because let's face it, if Ventress won, then Ventress would be a better potential apprentice! Ahh... Right I see. That makes sence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.