Soulfire Darkseid vs. Surtur w/ TS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight to death

Who wins?

Nihilist
DS stomps

leonidas
Originally posted by Nihilist
DS stomps

this is spite.

Endless Mike
DS

iceman24567
DS stomps

quanchi112
Surtur wins.

TheMask
what is TS?

ares834
Twilight Sword.

Anyway, DS stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheMask
what is TS? twilight Sword. You really need to pick up a comic, mask.

TheMask
I read comics other then Marvel son, and I dont spend my life savings on every single comic that comes on the stands.

Maybe if you cleared thanos JIZZ out of your eyes you could read a comic yourself and youd know what your talking about half the time.

Once again your wrong. The Source which is probaby a multiversal being was having trouble with Soulfire Darkseid what does that tell you quanchi? That maybe JUST MAYBE this version of Darkseid is an uber badass?

Damborgson
I read comics other then Marvel son, and I dont spend my life savings on every single comic that comes on the stands.

Maybe if you cleared thanos JIZZ out of your eyes you could read a comic yourself and youd know what your talking about half the time.

Once again your wrong. The Source which is probaby a multiversal being was having trouble with Soulfire Darkseid what does that tell you quanchi? That maybe JUST MAYBE this version of Darkseid is an uber badass?

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/JustinBieberYouMad3.gif

Omega Vision
Darkseid.

And LOL.

quanchi112

Once again your wrong. The Source which is probaby a multiversal being was having trouble with Soulfire Darkseid what does that tell you quanchi? That maybe JUST MAYBE this version of Darkseid is an uber badass? What does Thanos have to do with this thread ?

The Source's power is greatly exaggerated. Darkseid specifically prepped against the Source and still lost. Nothing Darkseid did showed me impressive power.

Surtur has galaxy wrecking power. Darkseid's body in this form can be destroyed by high herald power.

Prep-Man
spite. darkseid wins.

TheMask
Dude, Odin has galaxy wrecking power and you think that Thanos can defeat him. Your opinion means nothing.

Darkseid wins. The Source see's all things at once, and is greater then the spectre.

quanchi112
Dude, Odin has galaxy wrecking power and you think that Thanos can defeat him. Your opinion means nothing.

Darkseid wins. The Source see's all things at once, and is greater then the spectre. Thanos is immune to death and has resisted universal power. Universal>>galactic.

Surtur would also beat the Spectre.

TheMask
Yeah right. You just said galaxy busting power Not universal make up your mind. Odin by that definition thus has galaxy busting power and thus is universal by that logic thus >thanos thus thanos is dead to Odin. Doesnt matter if he's immune to death. You can be immune to death and still get your ass kicked, and sent to hell or tormented forever. Get that through your fat head.

quanchi112
Yeah right. You just said galaxy busting power Not universal make up your mind. Odin by that definition thus has galaxy busting power and thus is universal by that logic thus >thanos thus thanos is dead to Odin. Doesnt matter if he's immune to death. You can be immune to death and still get your ass kicked, and sent to hell or tormented forever. Get that through your fat head. Surtur has galaxy busting power and then you brought up Thanos so I compared galactic destroying power to him. Read the post again and then once you understood what you said get back to me.

Thanos resisted a cc which is greater than Odin's power.

TheMask
and what is a CC huh?

quanchi112
and what is a CC huh? Cosmic cube. Your knowledge isn't up to task here.

TheMask
yeah cause CC tells me something if i call you a CSDB Do you know what that means? Cause you really are a big CSDB Anyway, who cares if he survived a blast from a cosmic cube, the invisible women destroyed exitar the celestial thats way more impressive but its PIS.

Why didnt you mention the fact that a barely powered cosmic cube put thanos to sleep?

quanchi112
yeah cause CC tells me something if i call you a CSDB Do you know what that means? Cause you really are a big CSDB Anyway, who cares if he survived a blast from a cosmic cube, the invisible women destroyed exitar the celestial thats way more impressive but its PIS.

Why didnt you mention the fact that a barely powered cosmic cube put thanos to sleep? Sue Storm's powers were tied into the Celestials power. It's not the same thing as being powerful enough it's more like exploitation. Different animal altogether entirely.

The cc didn't ko Thanos on his own. The cc still had power in it at the end of the series. You need to read up on Thanos. You'd then change your tune.

Galan007
Darkseid wins. Spite.

Once again your wrong. The Source which is probaby a multiversal being was having trouble with Soulfire Darkseid what does that tell you quanchi? That maybe JUST MAYBE this version of Darkseid is an uber badass? laughing

abhilegend
Spite.

Cogito
Even if you don't have any concept of the power of the Source, the effects of the Soulfire formula were very clear.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/DotNG8p12.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/DotNG8p13-1.jpg
http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii315/darkseidres2/DotNG8p14-1.jpg

Darkseid's power increased 10x for each New God soul he joined with. He joined with hundreds of thousands of New God souls.

At minimum, his power increased by one million times.

This, Quan, is what we call "reading". It's a related, though altogether separate, act from looking at the pictures.

Galan007
Or simply look at how powerful the Anti-Life Entity was during Cosmic Odyssey. Then recall that the Anti-Life Entity was only HALF of the Source Being's cumulative power. Then recall that Soulfire Darkseid was just as powerful (if not moreso) than the Source Being.

Just saying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Even if you don't have any concept of the power of the Source, the effects of the Soulfire formula were very clear.

Darkseid's power increased 10x for each New God soul he joined with. He joined with hundreds of thousands of New God souls.

This, Quan, is what we call "reading". It's a related, though altogether separate, act from looking at the pictures. I did read the entire series. I get it that Darkseid was more powerful than anything he had been capable up to this point.

Superman makes it clear ten square miles of damage is more powerful than anything he's capable of on his own. Galactic destroying power is far greater than 10 square miles.

Read the scan. It's all painfully clear. I can play the let's post scans game. Based on actual feats Surtur wins. Odin or Surtur is just simply too powerful for darkseid who was affectred by Superman level power and specifically prepped for the Source not anyone else.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Tensqmiles.jpg

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
I did read the entire series. I get it that Darkseid was more powerful than anything he had been capable up to this point.

Superman makes it clear ten square miles of damage is more powerful than anything he's capable of on his own. Galactic destroying power is far greater than 10 square miles.

Read the scan. It's all painfully clear. I can play the let's post scans game. Based on actual feats Surtur wins. Odin or Surtur is just simply too powerful for darkseid who was affectred by Superman level power and specifically prepped for the Source not anyone else.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/th_Tensqmiles.jpg

So you think Darkseid's limit (amped at least x1,000,000) is 10 square miles of destruction.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/approval/grand/74844897_nodding_gif.gif

quanchi112
So you think Darkseid's limit (amped at least x1,000,000) is 10 square miles of destruction.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/approval/grand/74844897_nodding_gif.gif I am saying per the comic this is more than what Darkseid on his own is capable of. I am saying amplify that by 1 million and it's not even close to galactic destroying power.

On panel the power comparison isn't close. Surtur with his sword is far more impressive than anything we saw Darkseid do on panel. Superman's power affected and temporarily destroyed his body.

Darkseid specifically countered the Source but still lost his advantage with the Source's quick thinking and his use of Orion who ran Darkseid off in a typical cowardly fashion.

I read it and will do you one better I grasped it.

Galan007

This, Quan, is what we call "reading". It's a related, though altogether separate, act from looking at the pictures. It's more fourth dimensional than that, Marty. stick out tongue

I hate using power levels, but it'll make things easier I think...

Say Darkseid had a base power level of 100. Combining with a single New God soul would take his PL to 1,000. Combining with another New God soul would take his PL to 10,000. Combining with another New God soul would take his PL to 100,000. Combining with another New God soul would take his PL to 1,000,000. You get the picture, I'm sure.

So in 4 'moves', Darkseid would have become 10,000x more powerful... Suffice to say, his power would've increased by quite a bit more than 1,000,000x over the span of several hundred thousand moves/souls. Imo.

JakeTheBank
So, in a nutshell, what you're saying is that Darkseid's power level is over 9000?

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
It's more fourth dimensional than that, Marty. stick out tongue

Say Darkseid had a base power level of 100. Combining with a single New God soul would take his PL to 1,000. Combining with another New God soul would take his PL to 10,000. Combining with another New God soul would take his PL to 100,000. Combining with another New God soul would take his PL to 1,000,000. You get the picture, I'm sure.

So in 4 'moves', Darkseid would have become 10,000x more powerful... Suffice to say, his power would've increased by quite a bit more than 1,000,000x over the span of several hundred thousand moves/souls. Imo.

While an exponential increase makes logical sense, it didn't specify on panel. So a 1,000,000x increase is still the minimum, with some number some number so high it probably lacks a name being the max.

Galan007
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
So, in a nutshell, what you're saying is that Darkseid's power level is over 9000? You know it.

While an exponential increase makes logical sense, it didn't specify on panel. So a 1,000,000x increase is still the minimum, with some number some number so high it probably lacks a name being the max. If my power level is 10, and I combine with a single New God, my power level is now 100--that is now my standard PL. Therefore, if I combine with a New God after that, my power level jumps to 1,000. Etc.

Seems too logical to not be factual, imo. /shrug

JakeTheBank
You know it.

ha-son

Omega Vision
A wise man once said you can't step into the same river twice.

But apparently you can step into a thread of Quan-idiocy as many times as your sanity will allow.

Estacado
He should be separated to the quan vs forum..,

brownqk
Surtur.

Somebody who gets dusted by a herald isn't beating a galaxy buster.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
A wise man once said you can't step into the same river twice.

But apparently you can step into a thread of Quan-idiocy as many times as your sanity will allow. Originally posted by Estacado
He should be separated to the quan vs forum.., Haters gonna hate. I will continue to debate. You fellas keep the personal attacks up. They don't phase me.

TheMask
psychos don't hurt by personal attackes.

byrdgang21
It's more fourth dimensional than that, Marty. stick out tongue

So after the power ups DS basically becomes a base level super saiyan?? big grin stick out tongue

quanchi112
psychos don't hurt by personal attackes. So now I am a psycho and yet you still won't stop pming me. Interesting radical views.

TheMask
So if I pm certain people that makes me a psycho. You think that the world changes to your whims, but your perfectly sane? No that makes you psycho.

Oh by the way Darkseid wins.

quanchi112
So if I pm certain people that makes me a psycho. You think that the world changes to your whims, but your perfectly sane? No that makes you psycho.

Oh by the way Darkseid wins. You continuing to message me after me telling you to stop makes you a psycho.

TheMask
You never told me to stop, and your way more a psycho then I'll ever be. You're so sad that you have to get the mods to help you out.

Jynocidus
DS stomps

nuff said

quanchi112
You never told me to stop, and your way more a psycho then I'll ever be. You're so sad that you have to get the mods to help you out. I don't ask the moderators for help. If anything I am sure this helps you out. You should know better than to tangle with me. Don't worry you will learn.

TheMask
Learn what? You lose at every encounter with me or others. Your a joke at debating. Oh and Darkseid stomps surter since he couldnt even beat Odin.

quanchi112
Learn what? You lose at every encounter with me or others. Your a joke at debating. Oh and Darkseid stomps surter since he couldnt even beat Odin. Darkseid didn't even beat the Source and he prepared for him. He didn't beat Orion either. Who did Darkseid beat that impressed you ?

TheMask
He equaled the source in power, the source called orion because orion was prophesied to kill the father. If Darkseid didnt defeat the source then why did darkseid come out alive?

quanchi112
He equaled the source in power, the source called orion because orion was prophesied to kill the father. If Darkseid didnt defeat the source then why did darkseid come out alive? Orion already killed Darkseid. The Source's power and his own were tied together that's why. That is only valid against the Source so Surtur clearly wins.

TheMask
If Darkseid died then why is he back in JLA roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also he lived on to go into Infinite crisis IDIOT.

quanchi112
If Darkseid died then why is he back in JLA roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also he lived on to go into Infinite crisis IDIOT. Because there is a reboot.

Countdown was after infinite crisis, kid.

TheMask
It never showed Darkseid die. BOY

quanchi112
It never showed Darkseid die. BOY In countdown Darkseid died. One day you might read a comic or two. On that day know I am smiling somewhere.

TheMask
Your smiling all the time using that purple dildow

He still defeats Surter. Surter is not equal to the source.

quanchi112
Your smiling all the time using that purple dildow

He still defeats Surter. Surter is not equal to the source. I never said Surtur was equal to the Source but the only reason Darkseid had the better of the Source was due to his prep and their power source. it doesn't apply here.

TheMask
What prep? He took a potion that hurt others He took hopeing he wouldnt die. Has nothing to do with his power. Source > Surter and Darkseid=Source

Darkseid>Surter

Your hardly ever right about anything. who wins SS or Odin i pick Odin you'll probably pick SS just to spite me.

-K-M-
In countdown Darkseid died. One day you might read a comic or two. On that day know I am smiling somewhere.

No he was mortally wounded in Countdown, he "died" in Final Crisis. It even referenced it as such in FC.

Clearly the poster was refering to Final Crisis than Infinite Crisis

TheGodKiller
Based on the comic , I have derived a mathematical equation for the power gained from the soulfire formula :

P = S X 10^(n-1) .
where , P = power of the formula ,
S = soul of a new god ,
n = number of new god souls in the formula .

Since Darkseid absorbed hundreds of thousands of new god souls ,
therefore , n>=100000.

Hence , Darkseid's power = 10^99999 times that of a new god soul . At minimum , that is .

1 followed by 99999 zeroes . That's an insanely massive number .
I don't see Surtur even lasting for a second in this fight in any way , shape or form .
Horrible spite in favor of Darkseid .

quanchi112
What prep? He took a potion that hurt others He took hopeing he wouldnt die. Has nothing to do with his power. Source > Surter and Darkseid=Source

Darkseid>Surter

Your hardly ever right about anything. who wins SS or Odin i pick Odin you'll probably pick SS just to spite me. Darkseid admitted on panel he used prep against the Source. Have you even read the comic ?

Surtur has shown greater power than Darkseid in that particular arc. You need to be objective for once. The guy you like more doesn't always win.

Originally posted by -K-M-
No he was mortally wounded in Countdown, he "died" in Final Crisis. It even referenced it as such in FC.

Clearly the poster was refering to Final Crisis than Infinite Crisis In countdown he was killed. Fc retconned it. That's the point, sport.

He clearly said Infinite Crisis.

-Pr-
You need to be objective for once. The guy you like more doesn't always win.

Irony... Overload...

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
Irony... Overload... If I was bias I'd give Gladiator the win over hated Superman. But I can't help but be objective.

-Pr-
If I was bias I'd give Gladiator the win over hated Superman. But I can't help but be objective.

You amuse me.

And use bad logic.

quanchi112
You amuse me.

And use bad logic. wink

-Pr-
wink

As long as we agree.

quanchi112
As long as we agree. We don't and probably never will on most topics. The last thing we agreed on that I can remember is the Avengers movie was awesome.

-Pr-
We don't and probably never will on most topics. The last thing we agreed on that I can remember is the Avengers movie was awesome.

That's about it, I'd say.

Batman-Prime
DS stomps

hunbu04
Quanchi think Thanos and Surter is greater than the Spectre!!!!!!!!
This is all I have to Say laughing laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by hunbu04
Quanchi think Thanos and Surter is greater than the Spectre!!!!!!!!
This is all I have to Say laughing laughing I mean why not ? Spectre only survived against a weakened Shazam due to magical absorption. Shazam really isn't the most powerful being out there and he was greatly weakened.

iceman24567
DS

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by iceman24567
DS

Quite easily I should say .

Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Based on the comic , I have derived a mathematical equation for the power gained from the soulfire formula :

P = S X 10^(n-1) .
where , P = power of the formula ,
S = soul of a new god ,
n = number of new god souls in the formula .

Since Darkseid absorbed hundreds of thousands of new god souls ,
therefore , n>=100000.

Hence , Darkseid's power = 10^99999 times that of a new god soul . At minimum , that is .

1 followed by 99999 zeroes . That's an insanely massive number .
I don't see Surtur even lasting for a second in this fight in any way , shape or form .
Horrible spite in favor of Darkseid .

TheGodKiller
Irony... Overload...

Couldn't have said it any better myself .

-K-M-
In countdown he was killed. Fc retconned it. That's the point, sport.

He clearly said Infinite Crisis.

No, we assumed he did but FC confirmed HE DID NOT.

Yet did Darkseid appear at all in IC? No, so use common sense

-K-M-
I mean why not ? Spectre only survived against a weakened Shazam due to magical absorption. Shazam really isn't the most powerful being out there and he was greatly weakened.

Weakened Shazam? ORLY? Based off of what? As Modru gave Shazam all his power back just before his fight with Spectre.

quanchi112
No, we assumed he did but FC confirmed HE DID NOT.

Yet did Darkseid appear at all in IC? No, so use common sense That's why I said it was retconned. The guy is all over the map. There is no common sense when it comes to him.

Weakened Shazam? ORLY? Based off of what? As Modru gave Shazam all his power back just before his fight with Spectre. No, he didn't. You need to reread it again.

-K-M-
No it was a reveal, NOT a retcon. Huge difference. Retcon is changing something that happened years ago into something different. A reveal just a few issues later after the incident in question is not a retcon...it's a reveal.

Actually he did, he even said so.

quanchi112
No it was a reveal, NOT a retcon. Huge difference. Retcon is changing something that happened years ago into something different. A reveal just a few issues later after the incident in question is not a retcon...it's a reveal.

Actually he did, he even said so. Darkseid was killed on panel. Then we found out he didn't die right there. That's a retcon because in the issue he clearly was killed.

You misinterpreted his words. It happens.

-K-M-
Darkseid was killed on panel. Then we found out he didn't die right there. That's a retcon because in the issue he clearly was killed.

You misinterpreted his words. It happens.

No that's a reveal, a retcon is something different. Hawkman was "killed" by his enemies being torn apart in an issue and everyone thought he died, but just a few issues later it revealed he didn't. So by your standards that is a retcon too?

quanchi112
No that's a reveal, a retcon is something different. Hawkman was "killed" by his enemies being torn apart in an issue and everyone thought he died, but just a few issues later it revealed he didn't. So by your standards that is a retcon too? No, because he was clearly killed and Morrison retconned it. If another writer changes someone's work that's a retcon. If a Thanosi clone is killed by Thor it becomes a retcon after another writer changes it. If it's the same writer you'd have a point but since it isn't I'm right as rain.

-K-M-
No, because he was clearly killed and Morrison retconned it. If another writer changes someone's work that's a retcon. If a Thanosi clone is killed by Thor it becomes a retcon after another writer changes it. If it's the same writer you'd have a point but since it isn't I'm right as rain.

No, because Countdown led into Final Crisis and the story was connected afterall it was called "Countdown to Final Crisis". We even knew before his apparent death that Darkseid was going to be in FC and was going to be the big bad so we knew for a fact he didnt die.

Then in FC itself it specically mentioned he wasn't killed and that he was mortally wounded in Countdown, and that fact was a crucual aspect to the story. So no, you are wrong. Even if we followed your faulty logic, a retcon is a retcon meaning the retcon is what's canon and the retcon says he didn't die, so thus....he didn't die. However, it was a reveal NOT a retcon.

You seriously try so hard to diminish DC characters it's pretty sad erm

quanchi112
No, because Countdown led into Final Crisis and the story was connected afterall it was called "Countdown to Final Crisis". We even knew before his apparent death that Darkseid was going to be in FC and was going to be the big bad so we knew for a fact he didnt die.

Then in FC itself it specically mentioned he wasn't killed and that he was mortally wounded in Countdown, and that fact was a crucual aspect to the story. So no, you are wrong. Even if we followed your faulty logic, a retcon is a retcon meaning the retcon is what's canon and the retcon says he didn't die, so thus....he didn't die. However, it was a reveal NOT a retcon.

You seriously try so hard to diminish DC characters it's pretty sad erm The series changed and we knew Morrison didn't have to follow along with anything. Morrison did whatever he wanted to and retconned his death at Orion's hands.

It wasn't handled by the same writer and Morrison changed it hence the word retcon. A big reveal is when a writer tricks a reader into thinking someone is dead like in GOTG.

You seriously know I am right but want to argue anyways because you're mad.

-K-M-
The series changed and we knew Morrison didn't have to follow along with anything. Morrison did whatever he wanted to and retconned his death at Orion's hands.

It wasn't handled by the same writer and Morrison changed it hence the word retcon. A big reveal is when a writer tricks a reader into thinking someone is dead like in GOTG.

You seriously know I am right but want to argue anyways because you're mad.

No, we learned DS was going to be in months before his "death", and once again not a retcon as that story tied into Final Crisis. Tie-ins mean their connected to another story/

So what? Other writers had other ties in and were referenced in FC too, so where those retcons as well? Except they did do that, and FC specifically mentions Countdown and how he was mortally wounded but didn't die. Hence it's a reveal and NOT a retcon. Also following your logic, if it was a retcon (it's not) then it's 100% offical he didn't die as the retcon makes the change canon meaning he DIDN'T DIE!

Riiiight, that's why I have told you are wrong several times. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not mad, far from it. I feel pity for you that you try so hard to diminish DC characters to give you some kind of self-satisfaction.

quanchi112
No, we learned DS was going to be in months before his "death", and once again not a retcon as that story tied into Final Crisis. Tie-ins mean their connected to another story/

So what? Other writers had other ties in and were referenced in FC too, so where those retcons as well? Except they did do that, and FC specifically mentions Countdown and how he was mortally wounded but didn't die. Hence it's a reveal and NOT a retcon. Also following your logic, if it was a retcon (it's not) then it's 100% offical he didn't die as the retcon makes the change canon meaning he DIDN'T DIE!

Riiiight, that's why I have told you are wrong several times. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not mad, far from it. I feel pity for you that you try so hard to diminish DC characters to give you some kind of self-satisfaction. No, we know Morrison had final sway over Fc. He didn't have to write what he did. He chose to retcon his death. He could have had him come back to life. He retconned Darkseid's entire history of appearances. I guess that's just a big reveal since we knew Morrison was writing Fc in your world.

There wasn't tie ins or a sense of everyone being on the same page. Morrison changed what he wanted to by retcons. That's that. He didn't write the countdown issue where Darkseid died. That's called a retcon if another writer alters your work.

You're wrong and according to you it's mainly big reveals not retcons. I do think you're anger is kind of sad but I forgive you.

-K-M-
*sigh* It's like talking to a child, no it's definetly pity.

I think your the one that is clearly more upset he didn't die, but following your logic there was a retcon and it confirmed he didn't die. So your own arguement hurt you. Did Morrison retcon all the tie-ins or ignore them? No. Did Morrison specifically mention Countdown? Sure did. Did Morrison explain in more depth to what happened in the tie-in that specfically led into the event? sure did. Was Final Crisis planned months before Darkseid apparent death and was the big event for DC so the writers would know Darkseid was the big bad as it was stated months before the issue in countdown? Sure did and would. It's not a retcon when the incident specfically leads into the main story and is a big focal point to the main event. The rest is you crying and trying to justify your faulty logic and try to distort it into something that it isn't. I'm done.

quanchi112
*sigh* It's like talking to a child, no it's definetly pity.

I think your the one that is clearly more upset he didn't die, but following your logic there was a retcon and it confirmed he didn't die. So your own arguement hurt you. Did Morrison retcon all the tie-ins or ignore them? No. Did Morrison specifically mention Countdown? Sure did. Did Morrison explain in more depth to what happened in the tie-in that specfically led into the event? sure did. Was Final Crisis planned months before Darkseid apparent death and was the big event for DC so the writers would know Darkseid was the big bad as it was stated months before the issue in countdown? Sure did and would. It's not a retcon when the incident specfically leads into the main story and is a big focal point to the main event. The rest is you crying and trying to justify your faulty logic and try to distort it into something that it isn't. I'm done. I am saying in countdown he clearly died and then it was changed. Keep your pity. You always pull this emo card every six months or so. I am used to your breakdowns.

It was retconned as the same writer didn't handle it. Morrison could have kept the death as planned and then brought Darkseid back. Writers can do whatever they want. By now I'd hope you'd grasp this concept, kiddo.

Prep-Man

Riiiight, that's why I have told you are wrong several times. roll eyes (sarcastic) Not mad, far from it. I feel pity for you that you try so hard to diminish DC characters to give you some kind of self-satisfaction.

You nailed it here. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.