The Fulcrum vs The Presence

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
i feel this is a more suitable opponent for Presence. interested in seeing the arguments for both sides.

Jynocidus
bump

zopzop
If it could be proven that the Fulcrum was indeed just another name for Marvel's TOAA, then he wins.

The Presence is not supreme even in his universe, see Great Evil Beast, who is at least his equal.

TOAA has no equals or superiors.

Jynocidus
if we assume The Fulcrum is not TOAA, and is just the highest Celestial, do you think it and The Presence can do combat with each other?

I never got the impression to associate TOAA with The Fulcrum. I'm pretty sure that they're both under LT, not to sling mud or anything but this should be a very good match. They're in the same weight class if you ask me.

dynamix
LT above TOAA?? U sure about that? Unless u meant the celestial toaa who i think is not on fulcrum's level, imo

Igniz
Originally posted by zopzop
If it could be proven that the Fulcrum was indeed just another name for Marvel's TOAA, then he wins.

The Presence is not supreme even in his universe, see Great Evil Beast, who is at least his equal.

Want me to make a Carnivore Thread?I have scans of him.As soon as I finish making my Blackheart thread, I'll be making a Carnivore Thread next. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't tell this to anyone laughing

Diesldude

yeah then the dreaming celestial is equal to the fulcrum so the fulcrum isn't the supreme being of the marvel universe either.

The presense and the GEB merged and became one.

Presence wins.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Diesldude
yeah then the dreaming celestial is equal to the fulcrum so the fulcrum isn't the supreme being of the marvel universe either.

The presense and the GEB merged and became one.

Presence wins. Lulz thumb up

zopzop
Notice I said "If it could be proven that the Fulcrum was indeed just another name for Marvel's TOAA, then he wins."

They never fully merged, if they merged at all. In fact they are battling, locked in a stalemate.
Stated by Lucifer :
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer18.jpg
Here it is depicted on panel :
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/LightDarkHand.jpg

zopzop
Originally posted by Igniz
Want me to make a Carnivore Thread?I have scans of him.As soon as I finish making my Blackheart thread, I'll be making a Carnivore Thread next. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't tell this to anyone laughing
You lost me Igniz smile

Diesldude

Notice I said "If it could be proven that the Fulcrum was indeed just another name for Marvel's TOAA, then he wins."

I don't think that changes anything.

IF he is was proven to be TOAA, he is still equal to Tiamat so with the same reasoning as you applied, he can't be the supreme being.

The other IF. he is just Fulcrum and not the TOAA he loses because he certainly isn't the supreme being.

They never fully merged, if they merged at all. In fact they are battling, locked in a stalemate.
Stated by Lucifer :
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/Lucifer18.jpg
Here it is depicted on panel :
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s132/Erik_Magnus_Lensherr/LightDarkHand.jpg

The first scan is almost unreadable and the second scan is worse.

Why can't the arm wrestling match be symbolic of a struggle within the same being? A stalemate as the second scan kinda points towards. I'll have to check and get the context behind those scans.

abhilegend
This troll is still here?

zopzop

I don't think that changes anything.

IF he is was proven to be TOAA, he is still equal to Tiamat so with the same reasoning as you applied, he can't be the supreme being.

The other IF. he is just Fulcrum and not the TOAA he loses because he certainly isn't the supreme being.

Uhm, did you read the context for the Fulcrum/Tiamut event? The Fulcrum was looking for a companion since the "Big Crunch" and though some of his creations came close to achieving that goal but didn't quite make it till Tiamut. It was all a part of the Fulcrum's plan from the get go.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/207/fulcrum2.jpg/

This is the opposite of the Presence/GEB scenario. GEB is a being that existed INDEPENDENTLY of the Presence. GEB is not a part of the Presence's creation and is, for now, at least his equal.

Because it's NOT symbolic and it's a visual represenation of what Lucifer was describing to Dream, a stalemate between GEB (who is NOT a part of the Presence's creation and at least his equal) and the Presence.

Deadline
bbbbbbboring!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.