Captain America vs. Warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/99507/2111544-captainamerica_04_0018_copy.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/56784/1173700-warpath12.jpg

KingD19
In a forum fight, Jimmy takes a majority.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
In a forum fight, Jimmy takes a majority.

Agreed. He has superhuman attributes, senses, vastly superior strength, high level durability, fighting skills ranked as 6, flight (full capacity rule means he'll use it)...

How could Cap have won is beyond me... it happened off-panel, right?

Prep-Man
Scans?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by guy222
http://s4d4.turboimagehost.com/t/11871956_AVX-Zone_015.jpg

Lord Feron
Thats pretty impressive... guess shield bash to the face a couple of times will get u good.

CosmicComet
Might be 'off-panel', sorta, but nothing was implied other than a physical ass whooping, what with Warpath's bloodstained mouth.

KingD19
Cap basically two pieced him because he's Captain America.

CosmicComet
The sooner people realize that's a specific power in and of itself, the less frustration there will be.

StiltmanFTW
I don't see that happening in a forum fight.

Proudstar should beat him with even greater ease than John Steele did...

Mshinu
Without his jobber aura Cap should be reduced to a wet stain on the ground.

Caps Conscience
Sheild bash to the face will take care of all of that.

KingD19
So would a vibranium blade to the gut.

Caps Conscience
So would a vibranium blade to the gut.

Which Cap can block with ease with his SHEILD. Where as Warpath just gets bashed in the face. smokin'

juggernaut74
Cap's jobber aura has no bounds.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Which Cap can block with ease with his SHEILD. Where as Warpath just gets bashed in the face. smokin'

What is a "sheild"...?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What is a "sheild"...?

The thing Cap is going to use to bash Warpath in the face with. LOL

zopzop
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Cap's jobber aura has no bounds.
It actually met it's match once and he was saved by Aunt May and Jarvis stick out tongue

As to the thread, Cap wins.

KingD19
Cap certainly needed help against Wolverine.

Sin I AM
Who has beat cap in this arc

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Who has beat cap in this arc

Logan came close... other than that, no one. Cyclops, Warpath and Gambit got wtf pwned.

KingD19
Logan had him beat, but he got jumped.

Gambit had him beat, but he just shrugged off a huge explosion(yeah right).

Warpath should have put up some kind of fight, but didn't.(yeah right)

Sin I AM
lame...I love cap but the jobber aura must cease

complexbrother
Warpath will catch Cap's sheld and beat him to death with it.

Hyperion Prime
Captain America is the man, but he should not be able to beat Warpath by himself.

Mr.SunKing
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime
Captain America is the man, but he should not be able to beat Warpath by himself.
my thoughts exactly

Sin I AM
Has warpath beat anyone of note

KingD19
He killed God Selene.

Zack Fair
Cap needs to get shot again. uhuh

JakeTheBank
None can stand up to Final Justice.

Sr J-Bieb
Cap has and would beat Warpath again.

Him ****ing mollywhopping Warpath in comics just adds to how badly he beats him.

KingD19
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Cap has and would beat Warpath again.

Him ****ing mollywhopping Warpath in comics just adds to how badly he beats him.

So by your logic, Cap can't beat Wolverine without an unfair advantage and a sneak attack from a teammate. Gotcha. cool

Sr J-Bieb
So by your logic, Cap can't beat Wolverine without an unfair advantage and a sneak attack from a teammate. Gotcha. cool Not even close fella.

I said Cap beats him with or without the comic showing him beating him.

Cap slays Wolverine going all out.

KingD19
Except in a forum fight, Cap wouldn't take more than a small minority. Warpath is superior in every way and has amazing fighting skills, plus two really big indestructible buck knives and a willingness to kill.

Sr J-Bieb
Except in a forum fight, Cap wouldn't take more than a small minority. Warpath is superior in every way and has amazing fighting skills, plus two really big indestructible buck knives and a willingness to kill. All lies.

Cap is better in every way. Has feats that empty the bowels with shit all over Warpath's face, has defeated stronger, more durable, and all around better beings.
And he's got a big old indestructible shield.

Cap will do a drop kick, son him, and while Warpath is down, sheild bash his face in.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
All lies.

Cap is better in every way. Has feats that empty the bowels with shit all over Warpath's face, has defeated stronger, more durable, and all around better beings.
And he's got a big old indestructible shield.

Cap will do a drop kick, son him, and while Warpath is down, sheild bash his face in.

Where's the like button?

nwg202

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.