The Presence vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jynocidus
the omniverse has been retconned and now most companies have been integrated to exist as one -- which should be assumed for pretty much any vs thread anyway by default -- . LT has made it mandatory that Presence must be put to the test in an environment with a proper cosmic hierarchy.

no BFR

No ridiculous plot devices like HOTI or Creation Blades, or 4th wall theoretical Primal Monitor Jazz. No TOAA

1. vs Sentry...the one that apparently stalemated Galactic. I guess this means the totality of both GOOD and EVIL because it's intended for this to at least be a stable-minded voided out Sentry before he loses control

2. vs all of Marvels Hell lords, and the Horde. Followed by GEB. If Presence beats Hell Lords, GEB can absorb them and become the totality of negativity which would rival the Presence, otherwise I think its power is diminished in this scenario but i'll leave that up to you all to debate.

3. okay, so Presence survives the second duel...and saves his reputation from having been stomped by a mere material being. He keeps some credibility. Now he's up against supposed Abstracts and Principalities all at once, to test his definition of being infinite and eternal.

vs Galactus, Cytorrak, Abraxas, Chaos King, In Betweener. Surprisingly...Chaos King is cooperating, it just wants to make a point.

i hope people can comprehend this type of battle now that LT reigns supreme around KMC

i'm interested to see what you all think. smokin'

Badabing
Originally posted by Jynocidus
the omniverse has been retconned and now most companies have been integrated to exist as one -- which should be assumed for pretty much any vs thread anyway by default -- . LT has made it mandatory that Presence must be put to the test in an environment with a proper cosmic hierarchy.

no BFR

No ridiculous plot devices like HOTI or Creation Blades, or 4th wall theoretical Primal Monitor Jazz. No TOAA

1. vs Sentry...the one that apparently stalemated Galactic. I guess this means the totality of both GOOD and EVIL because it's intended for this to at least be a stable-minded voided out Sentry before he loses control

2. vs all of Marvels Hell lords, and the Horde. Followed by GEB. If Presence beats Hell Lords, GEB can absorb them and become the totality of negativity which would rival the Presence, otherwise I think its power is diminished in this scenario but i'll leave that up to you all to debate.

3. okay, so Presence survives the second duel...and saves his reputation from having been stomped by a mere material being. He keeps some credibility. Now he's up against supposed Abstracts and Principalities all at once, to test his definition of being infinite and eternal.

vs Galactus, Cytorrak, Abraxas, Chaos King, In Betweener. Surprisingly...Chaos King is cooperating, it just wants to make a point.

i hope people can comprehend this type of battle now that LT reigns supreme around KMC

i'm interested to see what you all think. smokin' Stop with your threads. Learn to deal with the fact that not everybody agrees with you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.