Double ray bill vs WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gecko4lif
Bill with both the full powers of mjolnir and stormbreaker vs gamma guts

Who wins

Damborgson
He's going to lose if he goes in for a melee. If he uses his powers effectively he should take it.

juggerman
^Si

TheGodKiller
Beta Ray Bill takes this . The combined power of Mjolnir and Stormbreaker would be too much even for this version of the Hulk .

TheMask
What is so special about this hulk? Beside being a herald of Galactus. Is that even true? Why would Galactus make someone like the Hulk a herald?

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by TheMask
What is so special about this hulk? Beside being a herald of Galactus. Is that even true? Why would Galactus make someone like the Hulk a herald?

When was ANY incarnation of the Hulk a herald of Galactus ?

iceman24567
What is so special about this hulk? Beside being a herald of Galactus. Is that even true? Why would Galactus make someone like the Hulk a herald? Do you even know what comics are?

TheMask
Unlike you i dont spend my money every month on Marvel comics. I spend it on green lantern, or the amazingly great Locke and Key comics. as well as Hellraiser, Red Lanterns, and Inccorrutibple,and Irredeemable. Yeah I know what a comic is. You think Doomsday would lose to Iceman...........whats your point fanboy?

I dont spend my money on a single comic like Hulk or something for 3 bucks that will last me a 3 minute read. I havent even read the comics i have now. I wont read them till I the entire series. Sure it might take me a few months, or years, but its worth it.

iceman24567
Unlike you i dont spend my money every month on Marvel comics. I spend it on green lantern, or the amazingly great Locke and Key comics. as well as Hellraiser, Red Lanterns, and Inccorrutibple,and Irredeemable. Yeah I know what a comic is. You think Doomsday would lose to Iceman...........whats your point fanboy?

I dont spend my money on a single comic like Hulk or something for 3 bucks that will last me a 3 minute read. I havent even read the comics i have now. I wont read them till I the entire series. Sure it might take me a few months, or years, but its worth it.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/hatergonehate-1.gif

TheMask
**** you and **** your family for having you big grin

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567

laughing out loud

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by iceman24567
*saved*

DarkSaint85

Amazing.

psycho gundam
hulk was made into a herald of galactus called "world breaker" in a planet hulk what if

Diesldude
^^ is Carter aware of this? The guy has got to be outta his mind knowing that WBH was promoted to herald status.

psycho gundam
idunno, but the guy has 0 feats as he just appeared at the end of the issue

Endless Mike
BRB doesn't need Mjolnir to win (he probably doesn't even need to release his limiter)

psycho gundam
He needs the ig thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.