You Vs Villains

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
You live in a world where there are NO heroes, only villains (all high herald and below). Suffering and chaos has become the norm. You really wish you could have some superpowers to even things out.

Luckily, Bat-Mite is bored and decides to play a game with you. He is going to let you face a number of characters, and if you win, you will get a reward each time, if you lose, well, you die.

He starts you off with 50% of Wolverine's healing factor, and a few combat knives. You have NO skills.

Round 1.

Wheelchair Barbara Gordon with Eskrima sticks (Wayne Manor)

Reward: Batgirl Barbara Gordon's Skills + Knowledge

Round 2.

The Joker (Sewer tunnels)

Reward: Super Soldier Serum

Round 3.

Red Skull (Stark Tower)

Reward: Batman's skills + Equipment + Captain America's Courage/Bravery + Adamantium Dagger

Round 4.

Sabretooth (Weapon X Base)

Reward: Bane's Strength and Durability + Flight

Round 5.

Deadpool and Punisher (City Streets)

Reward: Nightcrawler's Teleportation + Psylocke's Psi-blades + Psi-immunity

Round 6.

Omega Red (Submarine)

Reward: Venom's Strength + Durability + Speed + Additional Symbiote Regeneration

Round 7.

Aquaman and Namor (Olympic Pool Stadium)

Reward: Wonder Woman's Physical Stats and Bracers

Round 8.

Guy Gardener and Superboy and Abomination (Mountain Range)

Reward: + Martian Manhunter's Stats and Powers

Round 9

Black Adam + Superman + Captain Marvel (Earth)

Reward: Professor X's Telepathy + Magneto's Powers + Blink's Powers

Final Round: Bloodlusted Batman at peak showings (Bat cave)

All Powers Removed, You get:

- Shiva's Skills and Knowledge + Cassandra Cain's reading ability
- Captain America's Courage/Bravery
- Super Soldier Serum
- Spider-man Speed/Reflexes

Reward:

- Batman's Intellect
- Superman's Stats
- Hulk's HF (includes agelessness)
- Power Ring
- Additional Captain Marvel Stats (When you transform)
- Speed Force
- Mjolnir + Abilities

Bonus Challenge: with these powers could you defeat every high herald and below from Marvel and DC?

The game is all about risk and reward, you can stop at any round you like, if you think the odds are too great to overcome.

You get to keep your rewards (including previously earned ones) even if you quit.

All rewards stack even skills.

Remember, if you lose, you die. In a real life scenario, when would you call it quits?

juggerman
This is AWESOME!

carver9
I would be able to clear it imo. I don't even need any additional powers after round 7 and I should be able to still clear it.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
I would be able to clear it imo. I don't even need any additional powers after round 7 and I should be able to still clear it. You'd get your box spanked at 1...CARTER!

Estacado
No one gets passed 4 IMO..

Gecko4lif
get to 7

Die horribly

go out a legend

juggerman
Yeah 4 seems like a long shot. After that one tho id feel pretty good about finishing.

MF DELPH
Does "Batman's equipment" include vehicles, Batcave, and Waynetech?

DarkSaint85
I die at 2. Joker, in the sewers, without Cap's bravery? He kills me when he finds me curled up a blubbering wreck in a corner somewhere.

Cogito
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I die at 2. Joker, in the sewers, without Cap's bravery? He kills me when he finds me curled up a blubbering wreck in a corner somewhere.

Seriously.

I quit after 1 (which I clear by throwing a knife at the crippled girl). Then I use my uber-hax knowledge to basically do whatever I want and live a life of luxury.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Cogito
Seriously.

I quit after 1 (which I clear by throwing a knife at the crippled girl). Then I use my uber-hax knowledge to basically do whatever I want and live a life of luxury.

I thought about doing that, but I only get Batgirl's knowledge, so none of Oracle's experience and skills. I guess I could be a gymnast or something.

TheGodKiller
I clear all 9 rounds .

Deadline
fighting barbara in a wheelchair put me right off this thread.

DarkSaint85
She's actually pretty good at Eskrima, according to the comic depiction.

Sin I AM
four would be pretty hard to beat

NemeBro
Why are you trying to gimp my healing factor?

Whatever, I still stomp.

Deadline
She's actually pretty good at Eskrima, according to the comic depiction.

Don't care, its kinda horrible to visualise.

NemeBro
From what I hear Wayne Manor has quite a few flights of stairs.

JakeTheBank
So, I have to stab Babs to death to progress? no expression

Let's hope the healing factor will do wonders for my psyche.

juggerman
Thats a good point do you actually have to kill your opponents or are you trying to KO them cuz that can make all the difference here

Thai ladyboy
I would give babs the gift only a girl+ can give, she would love me long time!

Dream Stuff
4 can be beaten thanks largely to batman's utility belt.

7, on the other hand, is really jumping up a weight class. I wouldn't try it.

Placidity
Originally posted by juggerman
Thats a good point do you actually have to kill your opponents or are you trying to KO them cuz that can make all the difference here

Who can't you kill though? Can cut Sabe's head off after you KO him.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Who can't you kill though? Can cut Sabe's head off after you KO him.

If this is weapon X Sabes then no, he had Adamantium bones and enhanced speed and strength. Beating him is iffy...especially with him stomping Wolverine the way he did.

Sr J-Bieb
I would slice the shit out of Babs. Front kick to beheading combo.

Maybe skin her and wear her skin into the next fight.

Thai ladyboy
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

Could I have her ginger hair when you scalp her I love to auto-asphix myself using a woman's hair.. It's jizz tastic!!

Lord Feron
Yeah even at 4 i might have skills but I think a good swipe/bite I will go down crying like a ***** even despite my small powers and skills. I mean i still do not have experience fighting much less fighting super villains. Also says nothing about knowledge of the equipment. So idk where anything or what it does besides from the basics. Also sabes will prob kill me in some horrific fashion I couldn't even imagine possible.

So yeah I call it quits after beating the red skull (if I beat him but I take a chance, Nazis just deserve to die).

Dream Stuff
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Yeah even at 4 i might have skills but I think a good swipe/bite I will go down crying like a ***** even despite my small powers and skills. I mean i still do not have experience fighting much less fighting super villains. Also says nothing about knowledge of the equipment.

I assumed fighting experience and knowledge of equipment is covered under "skills." And your Captain America bravery should let you keep your cool.

You could take Sabertooth. I believe in you.

JayDaDon
Seriously, the thought of even trying to get past 2 is daunting. The only things you have is barbs skills and knowledge and you don't really get any tech in the sewers. So it's really just you with some escrima and gymnastics knowledge vs the bloody joker in a dark sewer. He'd get in your head so fast and there wouldn't be much you could do about it.

Lunacyde
Interesting concept.

Cogito
I thought about doing that, but I only get Batgirl's knowledge, so none of Oracle's experience and skills. I guess I could be a gymnast or something.

No Oracle knowledge? no expression

I quit before 1 then. I don't have the balls to throw down with the goddamn Joker (even if I have the skill), so I'd definitely quit before then. I don't really have any use for Bab's combat skill so I'd rather have nothing than be forced to stab the cripple.

Utrigita
A KO would according to forum rules count as a win, so I don't think you would have to kill Barbare. And that is kinda what would be deciding for me, I couldn't attack much less kill a cripple in a wheelchair. If KO counts, then I would probably skip past 4 and go straight to 5 (which I'm fairly sure I with the given amount of abilities can handle) and then I go back and slaughter Sabertooth stick out tongue

juggerman
Dunno if you can skip and go back but if you can good plan

Sin I AM
once u get to seven u r really stretching your weight class limits...unless the people you are fighting are inflicted with cis..i dont see how i could beat Namor and AM...unless i can tele-decap Authur and get Namor away from that damn pool

-Pr-
Barbara, while in her wheelchair, beat up the Joker. Hardly a cripple in the normal sense...

Damborgson
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb

http://i55.tinypic.com/i2rslc.jpg

anywyas: it'd be tough to get past Sabretooth.

Mshinu
He starts you off with 50% of Wolverine's healing factor, and a few combat knives. You have NO skills.

Remember, if you lose, you die. In a real life scenario, when would you call it quits?

If I have NO skills Babs would kill me for sure. I call it quits at zero, at least I already got a healing factor and some nice blades out of it.

carver9
You can teleport and you also have an adamantium blade with super human strength, reaction, superb fighting skills, psy blades, high end durability, and flight. This is enough for me to stomp Namor and Aquaman. Teleport and stab the blade through Aquamans brain and then completely rip through Namor.

-Pr-
You can teleport and you also have an adamantium blade with super human strength, reaction, superb fighting skills, psy blades, high end durability, and flight. This is enough for me to stomp Namor and Aquaman. Teleport and stab the blade through Aquamans brain and then completely rip through Namor.

Yeah, because Aquaman's telepathy won't sense your presence.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Yeah, because Aquaman's telepathy won't sense your presence.

Naah, I would be faster on the get go then Aquaman. That's all it would take is a teleport, stab and the fight is done.

Placidity...the people I am fighting against, are they aware of my abilities.?

Existere
I don't really think people get past 1 or 3.

Healing factor just prolongs your pain.

Placidity
Naah, I would be faster on the get go then Aquaman. That's all it would take is a teleport, stab and the fight is done.

Placidity...the people I am fighting against, are they aware of my abilities.?

I haven't thought about that... what do people think? I want to make it a challenge.

Also it's not Adamantium Sabretooth, but still pretty scary.

Also, just to clarify - you DO get Oracle's mojo.

carver9
It would be more interesting if they wasn't aware...gives me a better chance for sneak attacks.

ColossusGrundy
This is one of the best threads ever.

I admit if I was winning, I'd have a hard time stopping.

8swords
Originally posted by Badabing
You'd get your box spanked at 1...CARTER!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

8swords
I would probably finish up to 3

at first I'll just ask barbara to surrender(she is batgirl right),

then i beat joker, i dont think joker can do anything to me with my 1/2 HF, plus i have barbaras knowledge of joker and skills, so thats easy.

next would be red skull, i have the SS serum now so I'm almost CA that makes me able to go toe to toe with Red, plus i surprise him with some new skills(barbaras) and stabs him in the eyes evil face

when up to sabretooth, erm , i dont think i can beat him, I do have the SS serum but not enough experience to battle him. and I dont have 100% HF so thats a dud, and my skills wont be much when sabretooth know the place... sad

BTW GREAT Thread!!1 big grin big grin

Placidity
Originally posted by 8swords

at first I'll just ask barbara to surrender(she is batgirl right),

You don't have to worry about your conscience, all the "heroes" are murderous villains in this world.

Originally posted by 8swords

BTW GREAT Thread!!1 big grin big grin

Thanks smile

8swords
You don't have to worry about your conscience, all the "heroes" are murderous villains in this world.

oh, eh i can still beat her. i just grab her then stab her. done and done.

rolling on floor laughing

cdtm
Barbara's pretty skilled with sticks.

Without any skills of our own, we're kind of screwed... I doubt even a knife throw would work, because it takes skill to throw a knife (And Barbara's probably good enough to knock it away anyways.)

JakeTheBank
And according to the OP, even Babs would be "evil", which would mean she wouldn't just settle for KOing or temporarily disabling you.

I highly doubt anyone could beat her in Wayne Manor, even with the added bonuses.

JayDaDon
Let's face it, babs would probably beat up most of us even if we had a knife and she was wheelchair bound. laughing out loud

Placidity
Well, you could run around the house, and she couldn't follow you down the stairs. I would just grab stuff and keep throwing it at her until I felt I could move in from behind.

JakeTheBank
That might work if Babs wasn't, well, really smart. Plus, an evil Babs could just go get Alfred's guns in the Manor and start shooting.

Ban Mido
This thread is awesome haha

The first one I feel the hardest thing will be overcoming the fact you don't have much, I feel like the best bet is as grueling as it is abuse the healing factor and playing as dirty and unfair as possible, sealing the deal with the daggers or even trying to throw something in her eyes. As I said this one will be hard due to the lack of powers so being as cheap as possible and taking advantage of the healing factor I assume would be the best bet.

Second round....the joker....in the sewers? I'm not too positive I'd want to take this one..her knowledge would be useful...but we're talking THE JOKER...in Sewers...which are already dark and confusing....I could see him having hayday with this....hell this is one I might not WANT the healing factor if he caught me lmao...I guess if I finally snap and muster all my courage and finally find him, I wouldn't mind, just the seeking him out part is what would freak me out >_>...if I get passed that the SSS would make me feel a lot better about this upcoming one.

3. Not too worried about this one I feel at this point I could take it....

4. Lol...this one....probably would have me shaking worse than round 2...cause the only thing I'd hate worse than being alone in a bunch of dark tunnels with the joker, is standing face to face with freaking Sabertooth...with the SSS/Batmans Gadgets AND SKILLS, caps bravery(would def be a help), combined with what I already have...I feel it's certainly possible to put him down...but damn...his healing factor def is in a whole other class compared to mine, so fingers crossed I can clear this without getting too beat up...

From then on I'll say 5-6 not too worried, 7...not gonna lie, doubt seeps into my mind...I'd wing it with all I had, but I'm not placing any bets, IF BY SOME MIRACLE I clear it, I'll attempt 8, but certainly backing out at 9.

Martian_mind
I hit 8 and stop. What else could I really want?

DarkSaint85

Placidity
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I hit 8 and stop. What else could I really want?

Well, the scenario is that the world is ruled by villains. I guess you could use prep and take them out one at a time, but if you get ganked, might be bad news. But you're right I would feel pretty confident I could get away if I needed to.

juggerman
I think 9 would be easy with Manhunters mind control. Just shut their brains off. And id beat the shit outta Batman with Spideys speed and reflexes and the SSS. The worst for me would probably be that damn Sabretooth.

Lord Feron
NC teleportation abilities would make most things easy. port to the enemy touch him port him into the floor, would one shot most everyone here.

better yet with the knife just port to the enemy with the knife rematerializing in the brain of the enemy.

Placidity
Hey hey, keep your ideas to yourself, you're making it too easy! stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.