Terrax vs a Group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Terrax win? This is Terrax in Bloodlust but no Axe he can use any of his powers and no brf.

Group
Spider-Man
Captain America
Giant Man
Beast
Batman
Ch'od
Nightwing
Daredevil
Deathstroke
Doc Samson
Luke Cage

Endless Mike
Terrax

Gecko4lif
So you think terrax is low meta without his axe?

Team gets wreckified

golem370
No I like Terrax it everybody else who say he sucks

Gecko4lif
He sucks for a herald but this thread is nothing less than insulting

JakeTheBank
mmm

Pym.

AlmightyKfish
Terrax stomps.

Hyperion Prime
Terrax destroys them. He makes Cap his herald.

Sr J-Bieb
Cap hip tosses Terrax again

And then he flying stomps Terrax into the dirt.

golem370
Since when can Cap hip toss someone weighting 2750 which is 1950 more then he can lift max?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by golem370
Since when can Cap hip toss someone weighting 2750 which is 1950 more then he can lift max? Since he's done it before

Cap doesn't give a shit about numbers. He never even learned how to count

Dream Stuff
Since when can Cap hip toss someone weighting 2750 which is 1950 more then he can lift max?

This has been happening way too often lately.

Anyway, I'm inclined to say that no one here can hurt Terrax at least, but I really don't know what his powers let him do without his axe. I want to google "terrax respect." but I have a feeling the internet will just laugh at me.

h1a8
Didn't Cap own Terrax with his shield bashing once?

zopzop
Team, especially if Terrax doesn't have that axe. Doc Samson has held his own vs the Hulk and Luke Cage has survived and held his own for a while vs Wonder Man and Namor (underwater). Spider Man has beaten a herald before (Firelord). Now add in Giant Man and its too much for poor Terrax.

nwg202
Just a question to spider fans, how strong is spider-man? fire lord, titana, etc...he seems capable of dishing a fair amount of hurt... is this feat pis?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/108019/2359939-2053972_thorvsspiderman.jpg

CosmicComet
Not PIS at all.

Spiderman is simply one of a couple in Marvel that have figured out how dial 11 works.

carver9
Spiderman and Wolverine fts against Heralds are amazing.

golem370
Terrax has powers without the axe also 75-100 strength Terrax's powers http://marvel.com/universe/Terrax

Sr J-Bieb
Since when can Cap hip toss someone weighting 2750 which is 1950 more then he can lift max? I've been looking everywhere for it, and it was in my Photobucket the whole time. Silly me
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Avengersv2012_28.jpg

golem370
sad pic

guy222
terrax should win

Lord Feron
Terrax isnt that much of a chump, should win.

DARTH POWER
Can Terrax win? This is Terrax in Bloodlust but no Axe he can use any of his powers and no brf.

Group
Spider-Man
Captain America
Giant Man
Beast
Batman
Ch'od
Nightwing
Daredevil
Deathstroke
Doc Samson
Luke Cage

None of these guys can fly so Terrax could just send the piece or Earth they are on flying off into space.

Or send a city crashing on top of them.

In a pure fist up however the team will take him (although some of it's members will prove pretty useless).

golem370
No bfr

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
mmm

Pym.

Good call.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.