(God of war) Kratos v.s Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

prestogiant02
Kratos Will have the blades of Athena and secondary weapon will be the Blade of Olimpus. Starkiller gets to have all of his of course his 2 lightsabers and force lightning. Who's going to win?!

prestogiant02
I gotta go with Kratos on this one... His power is extreme.

RE: Blaxican
Starkiller blinks and Kratos eyeballs are ripped out of their sockets via the force.

Starkiller blinks and Kratos levitates into the air and is flipped upside down facing away from Starkiller.

Starkiller blinks and Kratos heart explodes.

Pick one.

TheAuraAngel
I pick:

Starkiller blinks and Kratos wins the staring contest.

Nobody specified the type of battle. 313

juggerman
^Giggle
The stip does say that Starkiller has force lightning. Which means blinking and all that other nonsense wouldnt happen.

Id still say Starkiller since he is retarded fast plus the lightsabers may be able to cut thru Kratos blades

BloodRain
SW buffs; Exactly how strong are Lightsabers?

juggerman
Dunno how strong they are but they are hot enough to cut thru just about anything

prestogiant02
Lol, btw there gonna fight till one of them die.

juggerman
Isnt Kratos already dead. Twice? Atleast twice anyway. Death doesnt stop him

KingD19
It's true lightsaber blades are strong enough to cut through almost anything, but there are plenty of metals in the SW universe that they can't cut. Kratos' blades being forged by gods would be too tough to cut through.

juggerman
Id have to agree that Kratos' blades wouldnt be cut thru but i dont think he has the speed to win here

KingD19
Then you obviously haven't seen those threads where people like Dadudemon and others number crunch his speed. He dodges lightning strikes and stuff; he's a good deal faster than Starkiller in movement and combat speed.

Sin_Volvagia
I'd argue that a Hope empowered Kratos would tear the shit out of Starkiller but there's really no proof he would tank the Force that way :/

KingD19
All Starkiller has is his force lightning. None of his other abilities. If he got full access to the Force, then Kratos should get full access to all his weapons.

juggerman
Id have to see these crunched numbers then cuz from what i recall Kratos wasnt amazingly fast. He sure wasnt slow but not crazy fast either. Starkiller also dodges Lightning and other crazy Force powers

BloodRain
He isn't. Peak human+ speed with debatable lightning reactions. Apparently Galen has much faster reactions and speed, can't confirm this though.

Originally posted by KingD19
All Starkiller has is his force lightning. None of his other abilities. If he got full access to the Force, then Kratos should get full access to all his weapons.
Force lightning should be enough. And why would Kratos' blade be able to resist a lightsaber?

juggerman
made by the gods and whatnot

cdtm
o_o Kratos killed immortal Zeus.

Starkillers good by mortal standards, sure....

juggerman
but Starkiller beat the Sidious! SIDIOUS! and VADER! they are like gods...

BloodRain
Originally posted by juggerman
made by the gods and whatnot
And that means.. what exactly?

TheGoldenSpy
Kratos has the force aswell now laughing laughing

juggerman
that its not out of the realm of possibility that the gods could forge a weapon that could withstand the strike of a lightsaber. the mortals make them all the time so one could believe the gods (with all their magic and voodoo and whatnot) could do the same easily

BloodRain
The only (SW) things that can stand up to a lightsaber are a few special materials. I don't know the general rule for what the lightsaber can/can not cut through in other verses, but I assume it would need to be an extremely tough, dense substance.

The GoW god-forged weapons don't have anything to suggest this.

juggerman
you dont think those blades are extremely tough and dense?

BloodRain
Above normal steel? Yes. At a level where it can resist a lightsaber? Very doubtful.

juggerman
they were forged by gods and i believe were quoted to be indestructable. i highly doubt a mortal weapon (without and kind of magical amp) would damage them at all

Pwned
Only one material can not be cut by a lightsaber: Cortosis.

Beskar is resistant, but not immune.

All in all, if Starkiller does not wtfpwn Kratos with the Force, then his lightsaber cuts right through the Blades.

BloodRain
they were forged by gods and i believe were quoted to be indestructable. i highly doubt a mortal weapon (without and kind of magical amp) would damage them at all
Those gods have limits, and indestructible is just a word. Unless theres something to suggest that they're tougher than over 99.9999% of everything in the SW verse, they're not.

Pwned
they were forged by gods and i believe were quoted to be indestructable. i highly doubt a mortal weapon (without and kind of magical amp) would damage them at all The gods were also immortal. Care to remember how that worked out for them?

juggerman
lightsabers cut thru just about everything due to their extreme heat right? what about all the times Kratos blocks and reflects pure energy/heat with the blades?

immortal and unkillable are two totally different things

BloodRain
Kratos doesn't reflect with his blades iirc.

Tbh I'm not certain of the power of a lightsaber (Low SW knowledge, less for the EU), going to look into its feats.

juggerman
been awhile since i played so i may very well be wrong but i thought he did. even if not he still blocks with them right?

BloodRain
He blocks, but he only really does so in gameplay, not cutscenes.

KingD19
Lightsabers cut through things with crazy amounts of heat, but there are several metals and materials sabers can't cut through.

Cortosis
Phrik(What Grievous' Magna-Guards used)
Beskar
Weapons and armor used by the Yuzhan Vong
Even some types of animals

Kratos' weapons should easily be able to stand up to a saber blade.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Pwned
The gods were also immortal. Care to remember how that worked out for them?

Yes, they are immortal to everything except Kratos as he was the one who killed them.

Let's all use no limit fallacies shall we.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.